First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Utica NY BigotTown USA

Miami, FL

#33 Aug 11, 2014
Not From Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people who are Utica natives (thank goodness i'm not) can see just fine, unfortunately many of them seem to lack the critical thinking ability to see past the whitewash put forth by city hall and the media.
Yes, the media. WKTV and the OD are nothing more than public relations departments for city hall. Did you read the article about the PD & FD salaries? It was incredible - a few facts and enough numbers at the very beginning to make it casually pass as objective, the rest of the piece is just fluff. The usual spinsters were happy to defend their exorbitant salaries, because there is no dissenting opinion.
People read stuff like this, watch similar tripe on WKTV, and happily accept that not only is nothing wrong - it's getting better. My co-workers thankfully don't have the long term memory problems that other natives do, they know that empty promises like Nano are just that - by the time everyone realizes that it was a pipe dream, the people responsible are out of office and we go on to the next pie-in-the-sky idea.
It's sad really. I believe that most of the people around here are genuinely nice and good. Maybe too nice, they refuse to hold people accountable for the failure of the city.
Good point. You can tell it burns the people who profit off the sheep to see you post that it got 7 Xs in 3 minutes lmao! They WANT it to stay in the toilet.
Best thing is to get out and throw gas.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#34 Aug 11, 2014
Utica NY BigotTown USA wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. You can tell it burns the people who profit off the sheep to see you post that it got 7 Xs in 3 minutes lmao! They WANT it to stay in the toilet.
Best thing is to get out and throw gas.
For ten grand I can teach you English, then how to add, then multiplication.

Once you master the alphabet and some math, it's on to PC.
Utica NY BigotTown USA

Miami, FL

#35 Aug 12, 2014
Sad pathetic oooticans thinking they fool people into thinking they can tie their shoes and stay sober!
aurelio bianco

Utica, NY

#36 Aug 12, 2014
What about the UFD? Are they still allowed to pad their pensions right before retirement by working every available minute of OT? I thought NYS was gonna stop this practice. Thats something the taxpayers need to revolt for.
Welfares N Workfares - UT

Miami, FL

#37 Aug 12, 2014
They won't. Producers don't vote as much as the welfares and the workfares. That's why it's crazy to stay there and let that pack of parasites leech you away and drain you.

This isn't difficult.
Thirty Years

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Aug 12, 2014
Not From Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people who are Utica natives (thank goodness i'm not) can see just fine, unfortunately many of them seem to lack the critical thinking ability to see past the whitewash put forth by city hall and the media.
Yes, the media. WKTV and the OD are nothing more than public relations departments for city hall. Did you read the article about the PD & FD salaries? It was incredible - a few facts and enough numbers at the very beginning to make it casually pass as objective, the rest of the piece is just fluff. The usual spinsters were happy to defend their exorbitant salaries, because there is no dissenting opinion.
People read stuff like this, watch similar tripe on WKTV, and happily accept that not only is nothing wrong - it's getting better. My co-workers thankfully don't have the long term memory problems that other natives do, they know that empty promises like Nano are just that - by the time everyone realizes that it was a pipe dream, the people responsible are out of office and we go on to the next pie-in-the-sky idea.
It's sad really. I believe that most of the people around here are genuinely nice and good. Maybe too nice, they refuse to hold people accountable for the failure of the city.
You mean like the "harbor project" that's been talked about for almost thirty years? Or like baggs square? Downtown revitalization?
Welfares N Workfares - UT

Miami, FL

#39 Aug 12, 2014
It's pretty damned sad. They're pissed off because everybody sees it coming and they'll have to admit and sacrifice like Detroit. None of them will pull the brake before it hits the wall. They're like Japan in WWII.
Not My Problem

Clifton Park, NY

#43 Aug 13, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>OK riggie you solve it all in between j e r k off time
Not my problem to solve. Just to laugh at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Lenny DePaul why he's an EX Marshal. 10 min nanaterry 25
Tires 15 min what 7
NY State Tax Deduction GONE! GET READY EXODUS!!! 34 min PROVE IT WRONG 2
what CAN A PIZZA DO ]\[lGGERS CANT 50 min embarrassed 6
utica SHEBOOONA REMOVES MAMMY HAM CUT 52 min embarrassed 14
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 59 min Toilet Ville CNY 31
my CUZ 22yo CHARGED WITH MURDER OF 8YO GIRL AND... 1 hr embarrassed 35
Why are Uticans so desperate and jalous of real... 2 hr The City of Riggies 10
Stuck in Utica Forever 2 hr The City of Riggies 27
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 5 hr Knows 16