Next Last
Utica is Sewage

Liverpool, NY

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Hahahahahajajahajahha that's because they're doing the best job I'm sure
fyi

Riverside, RI

#2 Aug 10, 2014
Utica is the biggest city in the region. Region is the Mohawk Valley. So you would think that they would have the highest paid police and fire. Article also said other departments in state make double that.
go wash reggin

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 10, 2014
Utica is Sewage wrote:
Hahahahahajajahajahha that's because they're doing the best job I'm sure
get those disgusting knucks an lips off ground and go wash that brillo napeters head dreads grog.
LET THE M BURN

Burnet, TX

#7 Aug 10, 2014
In home boy and.

For cornhill and any public housing units they only need one man with a bucket of water and one bucket of KFC.
sicklecell

Burnet, TX

#9 Aug 10, 2014
It's above that disgusting BRILLO WIREHAIR 4 IQ.

Can't that infected REGGIN family you have even tie a shoe ?
ques

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 10, 2014
sicklecell wrote:
It's above that disgusting BRILLO WIREHAIR 4 IQ.
Can't that infected REGGIN family you have even tie a shoe ?
They're not allowed to have string, belts, as they might try and hurt themselves with seeing how they live.
UPD racists alive N well

Miami, FL

#12 Aug 11, 2014
fyi wrote:
Utica is the biggest city in the region. Region is the Mohawk Valley. So you would think that they would have the highest paid police and fire. Article also said other departments in state make double that.
Comprehension much?
UPD racists alive N well

Miami, FL

#13 Aug 11, 2014
pete wrote:
<quoted text>they deserve every penny for just the reason they have to deal with the trash of the likes of riggie and his tribe.
The deserve "the big bucks" lmao! Listen to you stunted racist lowlife calling the other lowlife lowlife lol!

Now show us the UPD's "worth" and give us some ]\[igger jokes and "Sambotech" talk you white ]\[igger people. YOU made the choice to live there and do that "work" don't cry now that you see other people did it better bitchez. LOOOOOOOOL!!

Utica NY: Where to go if you're a poor fat worthless racist in need of "lawman pig" work. Your results simply say it all nothing more to be said you lazy parasites. Hopefully you'll start a race war like the PD in trouble now for shooting the coons.

You live for it now enjoy, scumbags.
UPD racists alive N well

Miami, FL

#15 Aug 11, 2014
lol!
Insider

Herkimer, NY

#18 Aug 11, 2014
fyi wrote:
Are you really so dense that you think the term "region" only applies to the Mohawk Valley?

Let me guess, you're one of the types that has never been anywhere outside driving distance.
Insider

Herkimer, NY

#19 Aug 11, 2014
UPD racists alive N well wrote:
Funny and telling how the only people defending them are racists ha! Simpletons! Feeble whiners!
If that's not the sign of fckn losers NOTHING is lmao!
Racism is also consistent with those having a low IQ:

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...
Insider

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 11, 2014
My welfare brain can't even understand a computer, I wish I could be smart like them.

Racism - The excuse for failures so they can't be blammed for failing.
Insider

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Thanks blammey fo dat free life.
fyi

Carthage, NY

#22 Aug 11, 2014
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really so dense that you think the term "region" only applies to the Mohawk Valley?

Let me guess, you're one of the types that has never been anywhere outside driving distance.
The article that started this thread was based on info from departments in this region. Whitesboro. New Hartford. Rome. Etc. I've been to many places by car train plane and boat. I am one of them employees and I thought it was a good article.
rastus

Whitesboro, NY

#23 Aug 11, 2014
UPD racists alive N well wrote:
<quoted text>The deserve "the big bucks" lmao! Listen to you stunted racist lowlife calling the other lowlife lowlife lol!
Now show us the UPD's "worth" and give us some ]\[igger jokes and "Sambotech" talk you white ]\[igger people. YOU made the choice to live there and do that "work" don't cry now that you see other people did it better bitchez. LOOOOOOOOL!!
Utica NY: Where to go if you're a poor fat worthless racist in need of "lawman pig" work. Your results simply say it all nothing more to be said you lazy parasites. Hopefully you'll start a race war like the PD in trouble now for shooting the coons.
You live for it now enjoy, scumbags.
Da man he bin hasslin my black asz n I ain't do nuttin sept out fo a walk in DA hood. I ain't wid my homeboys so why daybgot ta bust Rastus chops. I ain't sellin no rock no mo. An I ain't DA one dat hit dat sto.
Utica NY BigotTown USA

Miami, FL

#26 Aug 11, 2014
Glad you think that's "riggie" and that it meant respect cops. The old bait & bitch game. We LOVE real cops.

You just don't know any up there scumbag face facts. Real PDs are transparent and don't run 10 lawsuits a year. You will never ever live down what you are glad you todys think you;re worth it.

if you'd have stayed in school you'd never have to worry about a raise and do that for "work".

You think lardass here appreciates your thinking he's worth every dime?
I see he appears to be holding a pen but that's probably to doodle guns on his notepad with lmao! Fckn losers bloated up their system till it killed you and you're in tax death freefall now.

Take a bow you unaccountable lying fake frauds. No matter what the fckn you say or do or deny or try to bury, there are people out here who KNOW you for what the fck you all really are not just some MOST!

There it is. Deal with it according to your maturity levels kids.
Utica NY BigotTown USA

Miami, FL

#28 Aug 11, 2014
Nope. Entertained. Just waiting for another batch of perfectly legal loot to cook and ship tomorrow. What can I say? Telling you about yourselves is natural and fun to me I don't deny it. If I need advice I call mom pop or two uncles and two brothers for info on you asshats. See what I mean about details? I never said anything to the contrary!:-)
Utica NY BigotTown USA

Miami, FL

#29 Aug 11, 2014
More ---> Lut's cut all the bull before your rabid racist pro-UPD SambotTech starts in..... people have memories and don't forget. Anyone with a decent knowledge of Utica city FD and PD knows the deals and the stories. What your dads did. Brother. YOU. Side gigs. KeepQuiets.
That;s not even talking about their personal experiences even most law abiding urchins in Utica do and don't you try to squirm from it.

It's a snake-pit rats-nest and the city has corruption running back as far as anyone can remember. SGFY. A big part of the reason it survives is the pussies. You "Positive Pattys". Nano to nowhere fairys. Everyone hiding from the ugly raw truth I went through enroute West and WOW what a wreck Utica looks like even in broad daylight of summer.
Get real do you not think people have EYES?
Whats

Miami, FL

#31 Aug 11, 2014
What does "happey" mean?

Drinking again are we?
Not From Utica

Herkimer, NY

#32 Aug 11, 2014
Utica NY BigotTown USA wrote:
Get real do you not think people have EYES?
I think people who are Utica natives (thank goodness i'm not) can see just fine, unfortunately many of them seem to lack the critical thinking ability to see past the whitewash put forth by city hall and the media.

Yes, the media. WKTV and the OD are nothing more than public relations departments for city hall. Did you read the article about the PD & FD salaries? It was incredible - a few facts and enough numbers at the very beginning to make it casually pass as objective, the rest of the piece is just fluff. The usual spinsters were happy to defend their exorbitant salaries, because there is no dissenting opinion.

People read stuff like this, watch similar tripe on WKTV, and happily accept that not only is nothing wrong - it's getting better. My co-workers thankfully don't have the long term memory problems that other natives do, they know that empty promises like Nano are just that - by the time everyone realizes that it was a pipe dream, the people responsible are out of office and we go on to the next pie-in-the-sky idea.

It's sad really. I believe that most of the people around here are genuinely nice and good. Maybe too nice, they refuse to hold people accountable for the failure of the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 39 min Trumps Army 286
i hate people with snow tires and good traction 1 hr snows 18
Chuck Schumer Dopey 2 hr Jimmy 4
LGBT powerlifting championships add Mx (Third g... 5 hr Hetucksitinhisazzton 13
Scofflaw booked for bad check! 5 hr Hisveryhurtvagatucci 8
Transgender Atlantic City nj Arrest 6 hr Facts is a pervert 67
Only in Tuckerton NJ 6 hr Facts is a pervert 45
Herb Philipson's being sold 7 hr Alan 67
who know the dawn grillo story (Sep '08) 8 hr all nonsense 141
Downtown hospital 9 hr Interesting Times 101
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 10 hr Gone To Seed 37
Utica attorneys 13 hr Pizza Freak 29

Utica Jobs