Lojewski head coach for the NH Spartans

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Said and done

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2014
Great addition to lead the Spartans to a new era! Best of luck Brett - I hope you and your staff can lead NH back not just on a few good players but as you know a team that gels as a family unit! Restore that tradition!
NH

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2014
Ha! Since when was the position posted? Hasn't been.
Wow

Alexander, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2014
You might not like Randall but at least be fair.He coached NH School team 4 years. They won sectional title and state final final four two years ago.Last year they went undefeated in the league and lost in sectional final 3 to 2. This year they were undefeated and ranked number 1 in NY STATE before they lost 3 excellent players to injury and struggled to recover.It was the first time NH baseball was ever ranked number one.
REALLY

Blossvale, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2014
I would not want to be a coach in New Hartford. You could not pay me enough.
Talent

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2014
Talented team son.... Not the coaching!!! Randall was a good softball player!
York College Alum

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2014
Brett graduated and excelled at York College in PA which has a great baseball program. He will finally teach these kids that they are playing baseball in CNY! You are not the next Derek Jeter..... He played with guys better than many in CNY and gets it....NH and CNY is a big fish (if you would call it that) in a small pond.... There is no one close to do anything (look at the Carcone kid) he can't hold a college job as a d 1 player .... He invested in baseball to not get much. Brett will teach life beyond baseball!
Drunk again

Lowville, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2014
Lets get rid of Nole!
big league

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2014
New Hartford has had 3 kids drafted #1 in the major league baseball draft
Wow

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2014
big league wrote:
New Hartford has had 3 kids drafted #1 in the major league baseball draft
Not number one. Van Slyke was #5 overall and Madden was also a first rounder
madden

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2014
steve madden 2nd round yankees and ron evans 7th round pittsburg
Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Jun 17, 2014
Never did squat wrote:
Now unemployed, no jobs, no records, they never did squat....... funny what people in cny consider an "accomplishment".
Masters = For Life, young to old.
Both are great guys, great husbands, great fathers, and better human beings then you'll ever be. VanSlyke is home counting his millions. He too is a great guy, great husband, great father, and a better human being then you'll ever be. Now, compare that with your miserable life on Topix trolling and hating anything decent 24/7 and it's easy to understand why you're a pathetic, jealous, pos.
John

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 17, 2014
Never did squat wrote:
Now unemployed, no jobs, no records, they never did squat....... funny what people in cny consider an "accomplishment".
Masters = For Life, young to old.
You have a master's degree? It must be in Utica topix.
Ring ring

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 17, 2014
Hey Clifton park ! Tarzan called, he wants his monkey back !
Remember Clayton

New Hartford, NY

#18 Jun 17, 2014
Clayton Whatamoron was a big star athlete and look how that worked out.
Ebby

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 17, 2014
York College Alum wrote:
Brett graduated and excelled at York College in PA which has a great baseball program. He will finally teach these kids that they are playing baseball in CNY! You are not the next Derek Jeter..... He played with guys better than many in CNY and gets it....NH and CNY is a big fish (if you would call it that) in a small pond.... There is no one close to do anything (look at the Carcone kid) he can't hold a college job as a d 1 player .... He invested in baseball to not get much. Brett will teach life beyond baseball!
Baseball coach needs to coach baseball and win. Leave "life beyond baseball" to parents and teachers.
Pat Jizinski

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jun 17, 2014
Hey Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are great guys, great husbands, great fathers, and better human beings then you'll ever be. VanSlyke is home counting his millions. He too is a great guy, great husband, great father, and a better human being then you'll ever be. Now, compare that with your miserable life on Topix trolling and hating anything decent 24/7 and it's easy to understand why you're a pathetic, jealous, pos.
Does he wander the streets like his dad used to on his way to and from Wimpies Bar?
Ah, the good old days.
NH

Rochester, NY

#21 Jun 17, 2014
Drunk again wrote:
Lets get rid of Nole!
Noles contract being extended though 2019 at Tuesdays BOE meeting. Voting now before Luker leaves.
Dave Buccalo

United States

#23 Jun 17, 2014
As a successful NH Coach for years and Pirates scout I couldn't be happier if this is the case. Brett played for me and was a true professional on and off the field. I hope it's true that he and my old Assistant Les Lewis will be holding the fort down. Good luck Brett! If you need any advice with your golf swing let be know!
Clonan Post

New Hartford, NY

#24 Jun 17, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> Not number one. Van Slyke was #5 overall and Madden was also a first rounder
In the 70s. Baseball now is a complete joke.
clueless Buc

New Hartford, NY

#25 Jun 17, 2014
Dave Buccalo wrote:
As a successful NH Coach for years and Pirates scout I couldn't be happier if this is the case. Brett played for me and was a true professional on and off the field. I hope it's true that he and my old Assistant Les Lewis will be holding the fort down. Good luck Brett! If you need any advice with your golf swing let be know!
Poser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob C from National Grid 19 min Gamblin man 17
Body at Olbiston Apts? 1 hr mr know it all 16
News Which Celebrity is Wearing Today's 'Kinky Boots?' 1 hr OLDITALIANTOTHECORE 1
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 1 hr BAT WING NANO 19
Burger King Fish Sandwich --WTH!!!??? (Jan '13) 1 hr Grow up and get a... 21
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Palmieri as Mayor? (Dec '13) 2 hr RetiredIvyLeague... 36
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 2 hr Grow up and get a... 30
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Boyfriends 257
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 4 hr Welfare SportsQueens 35
Carbone Sold 5 hr Huuuge 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages