jon

United States

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Worry about their education
sayitaintso

Oneida, NY

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Just wait til that new computer director starts to mess things up at NH.
For Petes Sake

New Hartford, NY

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Look wrote:
Look, Superintendent Nole is as qualified as they come and he has the upmost faith in Pete Alvanos. The Board of Education also supports him because he is a fair and honest man who is OVERLY qualified for the job. If this wasn't the case then something would have been done about it. So stop all this unwarranted AD bashing and put the blame where it really lies - on Mike Callan and Bob Jones. After careers that totaled over 70 years, after they dedicated their lives to serving the parents and children of our community, after gaining the respect of being sportsmen by every HS coach and college in NY, after career winning percentages, it was evident that they knew nothing and had to be bullied out. Only Pete Alvanos and Bob Nole had the foresight to recognize that so get off their backs! The fallout in student turnout, player morale, student morale, parent dissatisfaction, and a lack of NH CSD integrity is completely Callan's and Jone's fault. SO CUT IT OUT!!!
That's on the money Pete. Jones and Callan did too much good for the school and community over the last 35+ years and were too well respected and loved to keep coaching. It took you and Nole to recognize that fact and bully them out; especially, because they wouldn't "play ball" by treating kids and parents with the favoritism or the disdain they deserve. We're all happy to see that Hobin is onboard like he said he would be when he got the job (never a doubt) and Prue, well, we all knew before the season started that he'd need to go the way of Jones and Callan - he's too nice of a guy, too good of a coach, and a life-long member of the NH community. See you this weekend to discuss further.
Player

Utica, NY

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Right on, could not have said it any better. The coaches that have been kept are puppets to the Administrators and AD. And we all know who those coaches are or is.
NOle AlvaNOs

New Hartford, NY

#26 Dec 6, 2012
That's right NH: NOle AlvaNOs or NO Budget!
Prue

New Hartford, NY

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Was at a modified football game this year when Prue was coaching for NH. His team (yes, a new hartford football team was actually winning) was up like 50 points in the 4th quarter and he was having his 7th grade quarterback throwing long passes!

Opposing coach nearly kicked his ass after the game. Funny to watch Prue wimper and put his tail between his legs. Prue's excuse was that the program was so far down he was trying to energize the kids!!

Don't they have dental insurance in New Hartford?
the puppeteer

New Hartford, NY

#28 Dec 6, 2012
Player wrote:
Right on, could not have said it any better. The coaches that have been kept are puppets to the Administrators and AD. And we all know who those coaches are or is.
You got that right - when I pull their chain they better open up their mouths and bark. That inlcudes Nole.
The Beat Goes ON

Utica, NY

#29 Dec 6, 2012
So your bashing Ed Prue for making his team to strive to keep on going in the game.
COME ON MAN

Utica, NY

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Well u don't your chain pulled by your hand or your puppeteer wife so yank it.
The Beat Goes ON

Utica, NY

#31 Dec 6, 2012
Dude from the Boro, why do u hate, and how is the yanking going
The Puppeteer

New Hartford, NY

#32 Dec 6, 2012
COME ON MAN wrote:
Well u don't your chain pulled by your hand or your puppeteer wife so yank it.
u are chained pulled yanks alot wife yanker so jerk it.
the puppeteer

New Hartford, NY

#33 Dec 6, 2012
The Beat Goes ON wrote:
Dude from the Boro, why do u hate, and how is the yanking going
never hated a day in my life and your wife is yanking good....really good.....love the manicure you paid for.....she'd be a big hit at the administration holiday party....
granny

Utica, NY

#34 Dec 7, 2012
Hey, what happened to the girls asst. coach, Ms.Alvanos? She get fired? LOL
Terminator

New Hartford, NY

#35 Dec 7, 2012
granny wrote:
Hey, what happened to the girls asst. coach, Ms.Alvanos? She get fired? LOL
I'll be back.
JOKE

Albany, NY

#36 Dec 7, 2012
Prue wrote:
Was at a modified football game this year when Prue was coaching for NH. His team (yes, a new hartford football team was actually winning) was up like 50 points in the 4th quarter and he was having his 7th grade quarterback throwing long passes!
Opposing coach nearly kicked his ass after the game. Funny to watch Prue wimper and put his tail between his legs. Prue's excuse was that the program was so far down he was trying to energize the kids!!
Don't they have dental insurance in New Hartford?
I WAS AT EVERY GAME DONT RECALL EVER BEING UP BY 50. THE THROWING QB IS IN 8TH GRADE. THE 7TH GRADE QB NEVER THREW THE BALL ALL YEAR. NOT DEFENDING PRUE JUST SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT BUT TWO OF THE GAMES WERE LOST BY NH DUE TO THE COACHING STAFF AND THERE LACK OF FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE. LETS BUILD A FOOTBALL PROGRAM STARTING WITH THE MODIFIED BOYS AND GIVE THEM A BASKETBALL COACH AND A LAX COACH! GOOD THINKING AND FORSIGHT AD. WHAT A JOKE
carefull what u wish for

New Hartford, NY

#37 Dec 7, 2012
JOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS AT EVERY GAME DONT RECALL EVER BEING UP BY 50. THE THROWING QB IS IN 8TH GRADE. THE 7TH GRADE QB NEVER THREW THE BALL ALL YEAR. NOT DEFENDING PRUE JUST SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT BUT TWO OF THE GAMES WERE LOST BY NH DUE TO THE COACHING STAFF AND THERE LACK OF FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE. LETS BUILD A FOOTBALL PROGRAM STARTING WITH THE MODIFIED BOYS AND GIVE THEM A BASKETBALL COACH AND A LAX COACH! GOOD THINKING AND FORSIGHT AD. WHAT A JOKE
Don't worry, Prue will be replaced. He cares too much for kids and has given too much to our community over 35 years as a teacher and coach at NH. He is too well respected in a place where he was born and raised to treat people fairly and with respect. Kids and parents alike love him. He does not fit the mold of the current regime. As soon as the AD can find another Hamilton losing coach, expert brown noser, and crony Prue will be forced out too. Be carefull what you wish for.
sad

Quincy, MA

#38 Dec 7, 2012
Terminator wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be back.
Good riddence the alvanos destroyed the girls program with their selfish behavior all because the younger daughter was not playing as much as the other sophmores
Complete hypocrites they bad mouth everybody and they are the worst when it come to their kids. Does anyone really believe that Ed Prue is the right guy? I'm encouraging my younger daughter to play another sport.
Yes

New Hartford, NY

#39 Dec 7, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>Good riddence the alvanos destroyed the girls program with their selfish behavior all because the younger daughter was not playing as much as the other sophmores
Complete hypocrites they bad mouth everybody and they are the worst when it come to their kids. Does anyone really believe that Ed Prue is the right guy? I'm encouraging my younger daughter to play another sport.
You're right. The right guy for Girls B-Ball was bullied out by Alvanos and Nole - Mike Callan. The right guy for Football was bullied out by Alvanos and Nole - Bob Jones. All the right coaches will be bullied out or never get a chance because those kind of coaches/teachers don't need to kiss up to the AD and Superintendent. You must be a suck up, protect the incompetence of the AD and Superintendent, and willing to do their bidding with no questions asked in order to coach at NH. The kids know it, the parents know it, the Board knows it, and it just keeps going on. Why would any parent allow their kids to participate in an environment that is 180 degrees from what is needed to teach kids the positive values of sport and athletics in their lives? Under the current administration and their hand picked cronies NH sport is no longer a positive developmental experience for kids but rather, it is now a detrimental one that will cause the ultimate demise of NH sports. It's in a death spiral now and our community is suffering because of it.
Nostradamus

New Hartford, NY

#40 Dec 8, 2012
The Beat Goes ON wrote:
Why all the bad carma in the town of NH...end of days 21..
Answer: The NH ad and the superintendent...and it's definitely the end of days for NH sports...
SA

West Roxbury, MA

#41 Dec 8, 2012
AD's daughter didn't play one minute in Friday night's game vs. VVS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I CRAVE Utica 24/7 who am I Lol!! 8 min Oh Yeah 2
I BREATHE for Utica 24/7 who am I Lol!! 11 min Oh Yeah 2
My BOSS pays me to do NOTHING Lol!! 17 min ADK 6
Dallas 18 min Second Girl 1
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 18 min PoopyPants 47
Dallas hacks nasty sputum 21 min New girl 1
tuttie bello 25 min windex man 1
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 33 min Gaggy 45
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr Lol 38
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr Wet Dream Car Washer 269
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 4 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 26
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:09 am PST

NBC Sports 8:09AM
Antrel Rolle wants to play three more years with Giants
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default
ESPN12:28 PM
Beckham: Offensive ROY would be 'honor'
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
'Super Mario' making presence felt in Buffalo - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
NFL 5:13 PM
Jets' Richardson: I'm on the same level as J.J. Watt
Bleacher Report 7:38 PM
What to Expect from Geno Smith, New York Jets Offense in Week 16
NBC Sports 3:10 AM
Sheldon Richardson: I'm on same level as top defensive linemen
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Patriots' Week 16 Preview vs. Jets
NBC Sports 5:14 AM
Friday morning one-liners