Jevon says Levon died in his sleep now

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Karma Kameeleon

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hmmmm, that's two for two. Still say Levon was dead BEFORE Amy went to court ordered rehab.
one who knows

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you want to point the blame at anyone, point your anger at CPS. The baby's maternal Grandmother tried to get Temporary Custody of the baby BEFORE Amy was sent to rehabilitation and was denied because "CPS was still investigating their case"!!!!!

Don't be so quick to point blame until YOU know all the FACTS about this case.

Amy will never win any awards for being a "good mother" - but she is NOT the one who took the life of baby Levon.
WTF

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Indictment: Soon. Conviction: Next year. Probability of a guilty plea before trial: High.
cracked head

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

baby was found with a fractured skull. so exactly how does one get a skull fracture while sleeping?
hmmmpf

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 14, 2013
 
cracked head wrote:
baby was found with a fractured skull. so exactly how does one get a skull fracture while sleeping?
Your father comes in and smashes you---that's how
Simple

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 14, 2013
 
His lawyer is doing her job which is trying to get him the least amount of jail time possible. He can't walk away free so she came up with the defense and told him what to write in the letter. The most he will get will be able to be convicted of is obstruction of government, abuse of a corpse, child endangerment or gross neglect and possibly perjury.
You know he's guilty of murder, but with the way the system works, they will have to prove it. That's the way it should be. They made him crack once, they need to make him crack again and confess to the murder.
Mary S

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2013
 
cracked head wrote:
baby was found with a fractured skull. so exactly how does one get a skull fracture while sleeping?
Apparently baby had a brain bleed and seizures in October or November last year and almost died (Ms Wameling's own words). Would it still be evident 6 months later? Or is a new skull fracture probable? God knows what that poor infant suffered in his short life.
Mary S

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2013
 
Karma Kameeleon wrote:
Hmmmm, that's two for two. Still say Levon was dead BEFORE Amy went to court ordered rehab.
Leaning that way myself
Wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 14, 2013
 
This case gets more and more disturbing.
Mary S

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 14, 2013
 
Mary S wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently baby had a brain bleed and seizures in October or November last year and almost died (Ms Wameling's own words). Would it still be evident 6 months later? Or is a new skull fracture probable? God knows what that poor infant suffered in his short life.
ms warney not wameling
Karma Kameeleon

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 15, 2013
 
one who knows wrote:
If you want to point the blame at anyone, point your anger at CPS. The baby's maternal Grandmother tried to get Temporary Custody of the baby BEFORE Amy was sent to rehabilitation and was denied because "CPS was still investigating their case"!!!!!
Don't be so quick to point blame until YOU know all the FACTS about this case.
Amy will never win any awards for being a "good mother" - but she is NOT the one who took the life of baby Levon.
How about we point the finger of blame where it belongs? Right in the faces of Levon's parents. Not CPS, Not society, Not anyone or anything other than Jevon and Amy. Neither had the responsibility to raise that baby. Both doing drugs, running the streets, involved in criminal activity. If Amy didn't screw up her parole by testing positive, she wouldn't have been ordered into rehab and Jevon wouldn't have been alone with the baby. HER actions set into motion a set of events that led to that baby's death. It's called "causation". That is if Levon actually did die AFTER she went away. Seems kinda funny she was selling baby stuff on Facebook before she went buh-bye.
hmmm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

would be amusing if he gets released and someone smashes his skull in
Jail him for life

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 15, 2013
 
He's a sick person!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dad shoots son multiple times on Father's Day, ... 5 min Bang bang 9
in AFRICA 70 PERCENT MALES RA PE BABIES AS NOT ... 7 min Bang bang 32
Coming to a police dept near YOU! 9 min Bang bang 3
let ME SING WORK SONGS FOR ALL THE FREE OBAMA M... 22 min Butthurt UPD crying 5
Utica and CNY: A RAINBOW of ]\[igger people! 26 min Butthurt UPD crying 6
Why do us AFRICANT BLACKKS STINK STEAL FAIL NEE... 28 min Butthurt UPD crying 4
my HORE MOTHER WILL TAKE ANY LOAD FROM KOOONS 31 min Butthurt UPD crying 14
Fat asses in boilermaker 1 hr Sad 38
Boilermaker 3 hr U sure Hammy 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••