wibx950.com irish cultural center

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Utica, NY

#42 Sep 24, 2012
topless Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
NO THEY DIDN'T. It was bought at fair value. Quit talking shit. You have no idea of what you are saying. Shut up or get your facts correct.
My mistake they bought it for $50,000 in 2008 with the stipulation the if the project is not completed in two years the land reverts back to the city.
ABC

Cazenovia, NY

#43 Sep 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>whats crazy is the guy tells them the building will fall down and they say he is saying the building is not going to be built up to code? they guy was hired to do something and he couldnt do it because of structural integrity of the building if anything they should be thanking him? not saying Quote ďAny suggestions that the building will not be designed and built to code is erroneous.Ēend quote the Engineer never said the building was not being built up to code he just said the foundation will not support the structuer they want to build? of course they will change the plans they have too
Its sullivan and entity of course they arent going to thank Zangrelli, nothing new... shoot the messenger.
Question: How did they get so far into the construction with all the errors going undetected in the first place?
Meeting-Utica

Cazenovia, NY

#44 Sep 25, 2012
wow wrote:
utica better get their building inspectors down there to monitor this or their will be lawsuits.. if someone gets hurt from a building falling. and utica didnt inspect it right..
http://wibx950.com/official-warns-of-potentia ...
Testa says other elected officials have also raised concerns about the project, and a special meeting is being planned with the Centerís Board and Executive Director, Matthew Sullivan...
done

Whitesboro, NY

#45 Sep 25, 2012
is it leagle for them to funnel money from one account to the other its so confusing i could hear the excuses now??? GAIF i put the money in that accountICC no this accountGAIF wait maybe this account ICC wait i didnt have to time that day MS its at my home no wait kate....
done

Whitesboro, NY

#46 Sep 25, 2012
Meeting-Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
http://wibx950.com/official-warns-of-potentia ...
Testa says other elected officials have also raised concerns about the project, and a special meeting is being planned with the Centerís Board and Executive Director, Matthew Sullivan...
that was over a month ago
Lol

Cazenovia, NY

#47 Sep 29, 2012
done wrote:
is it leagle for them to funnel money from one account to the other its so confusing i could hear the excuses now??? GAIF i put the money in that accountICC no this accountGAIF wait maybe this account ICC wait i didnt have to time that day MS its at my home no wait kate....
That is funny!
WIBX

Cazenovia, NY

#48 Oct 2, 2012
New article on stalled Irish Cultural center today at wibx950.com
vote

Whitesboro, NY

#49 Oct 2, 2012
do the tax payers really enjoy our leaders working for matt sullvian on thins http://wibx950.com/irish-cultural-ctr-board-f... or would they want our leaders doing other things for the city like bringing the budget down... sullvian could not finish his project ballgame is over sell the property to the boilmaker hall of fame to build on
vote

Whitesboro, NY

#50 Oct 2, 2012
http://wibx950.com/irish-cultural-ctr-board-f... the tax payers really enjoy our leaders working for matt sullvian on this or would they want our leaders doing other things for the city like bringing the budget down... sullvian could not finish his project ballgame is over sell the property to the boilmaker hall of fame to build on
Testa cleaning up city

Cazenovia, NY

#51 Oct 3, 2012
Hey Testa when and where's meeting at many want to attend
Silence is Golden

Cazenovia, NY

#52 Oct 8, 2012
Irish_michael wrote:
Matt and the board are quiet these days....anyone?
It must be working for them.

How are the non for profits faring and the Irish Cultural Center building?
Listener

Cazenovia, NY

#53 Oct 9, 2012
Follow the money

Baldwinsville, NY

#54 Oct 9, 2012
More lame excuses from Irish Center Board! Where's the $ earned at the GAIF festival?
Question

Whitesboro, NY

#55 Oct 9, 2012
Wiat. This property will be sold if he can't finish it? Who do you contact at the City to buy the property as it is outright for cash like ASAP and a lot more than Matts would. Who do you contact Testa? The mayor?
Seriously

Cazenovia, NY

#56 Oct 9, 2012
If you ave 3.2 million theres a piece of land for you
UFD

Cazenovia, NY

#57 Oct 9, 2012
Maybe the fire dept can buy it for new firehouse
blow them

Whitesboro, NY

#58 Oct 9, 2012
like i said the boilermaker hall of fame is looking for property over there? the city should take it back like the agreement states the city would benifit with the hall of fame there?
lil italy

Cazenovia, NY

#59 Oct 9, 2012
Italian club is interested
blow them

Whitesboro, NY

#60 Oct 9, 2012
regardless of what matt sullivans needs are we the people paid for the work done so far so we the people want the city to take this property over and put the hall of fame there sullvian represents the people who paid/ donated to the gaif this is a not for profit org and we the donators who gave to gaif because we paid admissions to gaif and that money went to this building for the lawyer to say matt sullivan invested half a million is wrong we the donators paid he has no out of pocket money into this he is a paid worker that has not compleated the task its time for amother not for profit to take over the boilmaker hall of fame its not takeing away from an individule and causeing him a loss its just moveing it to another not for profit that will finish
Capitalism moves fast

Whitesboro, NY

#61 Oct 9, 2012
blow them wrote:
like i said the boilermaker hall of fame is looking for property over there? the city should take it back like the agreement states the city would benefit with the hall of fame there?
Hall of fame can't afford their existing rented spot. Utica also does not need another NFP waste of taxpayer space in town. There are quite a few people who would gladly pay that and then some without asking the city for a grant or some stupidity to go along with it. I sent this info out to someone who can move on it ASAP and they would be interested in the land and developing a restaurant there. Boilermaker is a dead end anyway soon. When that can pay for it and guarantee to invest 500k maybe they can place a bid. When will this property really be up for bid anyone know facts on this? Who is the city official to approach? I know someone who would settle this in two weeks and be building without all the drama within weeks of closing.
They can't just deed that to the next NFP barnicle program that comes along for peanuts at the taxpayer's loss and deny private investors a bid on the land. Any bid would be larger than the NFPs would be comfortable to pay from the start just to make sure it was taking that off the table for SURE. When is this in final deadline? We'll see if city hall or Frank Vescara knows. How ironic someone just asked me about space down there! What else is for sale on that block that the city owns? Anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE, only fatter. 4 min Bigly Fugly 5
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 8 min Toc 53
Trump Coluded 20 min Caddy 3
2 New Utica hotels EMPTY EVERY NIGHT! 21 min Indeed 73
Claudia Tenney- swamp rat 33 min LibHater 31
Jill Reale learned a new word. 35 min Pete 1
voodoo fast ins fraud 35 min huhhh 1
Work On Aud Improvements 54 min Welfare Cup Winners 397
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 711
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 2 hr Thanks 97