Children's Museum a SCAM.

Children's Museum a SCAM.

Posted in the Utica Forum

wutq

Ithaca, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Palmieri supports a scam, nothing new. Corruption everywhere. Grants for there personal use. Don't pay taxes and on and on and on. State, Gov and IRS need to step in now. Thank you WUTQ for opening a can of worms.
Chris is bad

New Paltz, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Chris Gordon is a even bigger scam ask him how many people he has taken money from or borrowed from and has never paid them back. Say it is not true Chris and I will start saying names of friends and strangers you have ripped off and then amounts and the reasons. Your the scammer Chris
both frauds

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 19, 2014
I was on the board of the Childrens Museum for over two years. Marlene definitely runs the operation very poorly and Im not the type of person to judge others. Marlene commingles personal monies with the museum's to a degree thats likely fraudelent.
I also know one of Chris Gordons ex girlfriends who told me Chris is an egomaniac who will do anything, including steal, to further his agenda.
Hahaha

Moravia, NY

#7 Mar 20, 2014
If you knew 1 of Chris's ex's than that goes to show what a scum you are. The guy brought out the fact that she was taking, and lying. If you were a board member of the board you would know they are volunteers. No pay, but it's just as clear that you might had been a member because you do sound like you have a little stupid in you. Oh, also if you were ever on the board you probably are looking at criminal actions as well :) good luck!
Idiot

Moravia, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2014
both frauds wrote:
I was on the board of the Childrens Museum for over two years. Marlene definitely runs the operation very poorly and Im not the type of person to judge others. Marlene commingles personal monies with the museum's to a degree thats likely fraudelent.
I also know one of Chris Gordons ex girlfriends who told me Chris is an egomaniac who will do anything, including steal, to further his agenda.
you are friends with 1 of Chris Gordons X GF, and were on the CRIMINAL board with Marlene... Your source sounds reliable... Lol go post on FB you might get more likes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Castlewood cafe 14 min Food 17
Trump used Russian dressing on his salad 14 min Truth 18
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 16 min Noone 31
Ray Durso and Genesis 19 min Aldo 2
Work On Aud Improvements 30 min DUNCE FINDER 296
SERIOUS MISCONDUCT revealied in Oneida County! 36 min En Engles Por Favor 13
Ariana Grande Dead 40 min Breaking News 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 649
any famous people living currently in utica? (Dec '08) 6 hr Mickey 435
Was Brooks forced out 6 hr Stan Jackson 231