Attention idiots: Stop trying to resu...

Attention idiots: Stop trying to resurrect Sangertown Mall

Posted in the Utica Forum

please

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Whoever is on Topix trying to create buzz about Sangertown with their idiotic posts about sports bars opening and Mexican restaurants opening. Get a life ok? Sangertown is one big thunderstorm away from crumbling into the bog. It's a pit of despair. What it really needs is a gasoline bath followed by a matchbook chaser.
Stupid people

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
The FD won't appreciate your suggestion. Arson is a dangerous matter and felony. I'm sure they will be looking into your IP address over this.
Wacko

Worcester, MA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
please wrote:
Whoever is on Topix trying to create buzz about Sangertown with their idiotic posts about sports bars opening and Mexican restaurants opening. Get a life ok? Sangertown is one big thunderstorm away from crumbling into the bog. It's a pit of despair. What it really needs is a gasoline bath followed by a matchbook chaser.
Another pleasant person in the Mohawk Valley. Take yor negativity elsewhere.
shammytakitaaa

Clark Mills, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
i don't like saugertown its gots security i love walmart i can rob the place blind.
wynn

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
ugh what is even in sangertown anymore? spencers? claires? victorias secret with their cheap made-in-china bras? not exactly a shopping destination for the tasteful among us.
Hey wynn

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Don't forget Sicilian Delight!!!! Cleanest food service business in the city.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Sangertown is a nice place, its not that bad. It just needs some more stores.
Hop Head

Cicero, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Not a bad place. Just needs some food and a bar. Someday, somone will open a burger place and make a killin here.
wowza

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Malls themselves are becoming outmoded. Soon Sangertown will go the way of Riverside. RIP.
Logans Run Carousel

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Put a miniature city in there like Logans Run. Maybe even 'The Island' with Ewan McGregor.
Minnie Pearl

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
The place has been a disgrace for years.
Wacko

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Minnie Pearl wrote:
The place has been a disgrace for years.
What makes it a disgrace? Sangrrtpwn is what is. A place to shop. What do you expect? It serves it's purpose.
let me see

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>What makes it a disgrace? Sangrrtpwn is what is. A place to shop. What do you expect? It serves it's purpose.
It's a dump! There's nothing worth shopping for in there. The Sangertown Macy's is the lowest tier of Macys that they offer. There is no worse level of Macys in America. Blah blah blech. Bath and Body Works that smells like a grapefuit exploded. Yankee Candle. The place where they cook elderly dogs and serve it as "Chinese Food".
Hey Minnie

Manlius, NY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Minnie Pearl wrote:
The place has been a disgrace for years.
We could say the same about you.
Wacko

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2013
let me see wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a dump! There's nothing worth shopping for in there. The Sangertown Macy's is the lowest tier of Macys that they offer. There is no worse level of Macys in America. Blah blah blech. Bath and Body Works that smells like a grapefuit exploded. Yankee Candle. The place where they cook elderly dogs and serve it as "Chinese Food".
I'm sure some might agree with you but many will disagree. I'm sure you don't shop there and that's ok. I went to the Destiny Mall and yes it was nice but expensive as well. I don't go to Sangertown much but it serves it's purpose for our area. I never said it's the greatest mall in the world but it's not as awful as you make it sound. Go spend your money elsewhere and don't complain about the economy in Oneida County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swampdrivers Band (Aug '16) 5 min Manic Mike 45
jojo 6 min Sona 3
Women Who Smash Their Bosses 14 min Scott H 3
New tax for being Democrat 16 min Earl 1
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 18 min Like 329
Doctors Pushing Opioids 32 min Shame 2
Best ways to f**k over that slumlord? (Aug '10) 48 min scumbag 22
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Looks bad 206
Esche fired Nikki Todd 2 hr False 80
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 2 hr Sickened 15
Kelly Esche 6 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages