New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Always lagging behind and usually phoning it in, WKTV once again gets beat to the punch. WUTR/WFXV is bringing local news in HD to the Mohawk Valley with a launch date of Sept. 12th! Apparently Caroline Gable already bailed on WKTV and I expect WKTV to take a hit once there is finally an alternative to them. Hopefully, the Nexstar team can bring a level of professionalism that WKTV has been sorely lacking. Remember, WKTV was the last to go HD for network and has no plans for HD news any time soon. Heck, they don't even do a widescreen broadcast!
Maria

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

A major problem with WKTV is Don Shipman. He sets the the tone for all who work with him by acting like a goofy, gay 15 year old boy who is more obsessed with Hollywood and Facebook than anything else. He brings those who work with him down to his immature level and it is simply not watchable.

I am looking forward to WUTR.
Buckley Pool

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Would love to see Jill the creme bomb in HD !!! Hope she moves to UTR or KTV get HD soon so I can see her rather awesome rack in HD. And that fine rump. Mmm. Mmm mm.
yeah right

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Buckley Pool wrote:
Would love to see Jill the creme bomb in HD !!! Hope she moves to UTR or KTV get HD soon so I can see her rather awesome rack in HD. And that fine rump. Mmm. Mmm mm.
You must be blind!
West Utica

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Gables was a disaster and talks like a man.No loss to WKTV.
OMG Stuck on Shipman dick

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Maria wrote:
A major problem with WKTV is Don Shipman. He sets the the tone for all who work with him by acting like a goofy, gay 15 year old boy who is more obsessed with Hollywood and Facebook than anything else. He brings those who work with him down to his immature level and it is simply not watchable.
I am looking forward to WUTR.
Hey why dont you just ASK HIM FOR A FKN DATE ALREADY!!!!???!! You really need to check out a new hobby or somthing you cry about Don Shipman and wktv 5 times A WEEK! A WEEK! Is your TV FKN BROKE? Get a life nobody even watches KTV not to mention your sex obsession with Don SHipman. Wow ask him on a date butch youre topix therapy isnt working now is it as sho le?
Wheres Lyle

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Competition is always a good thing and MAYBE now we will get more local news and fewer national stories or weather. What none of the local stations ever seem to get is that they have the market for local stories pretty much cornered. I can't get stories with a local focus on CNN or Fox. I watch WKTV for local stuff and as soon as they start with a national story I turn them off. I can get that from CNN or FOX. When I tune in to LOCAL news I want LOCAL news! I know it's a lot easier for them to just read national stories off the wire than to do a little leg work to get local stories but I still think that they could boost their ratings if they made an attempt here.
Pylman and that kickback

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

This area doesn't need one sugar coated station let alone another political suckpole!

Neither one will do any investigatory reporting. Years back when Rocco Vertuccio had a story when he worked at WUTR, he quickly took off with that story and left. Not long later, WUTR closed shop.

They will never do any reporting such as the following:

Anthony Brindisi's partner, Robert Julian's brother Tim may have some explaining to do. What did he know or what role did he play in recruiting Clarence Pylman into the UPD job and what could these people know about the $250,000 kickback donated from the City of Utica via David Roefaro and the entire City Council under the guise of breach of contract!

No one complained about that over-extended countract that went beyond Clarence Pylman's 70th birthday!

I know Cerminaro and Palmieri have been there, running Utica with the rest of the gang for years. Were these two in charge when Tim Julian hired Clarence Pylman?

At what years was that dirtbag Vescera running the council, was Clarence Pylman chief living in New Hartford when that windbag was on the council?

Where was the major uproar when Pylman got that job with more pay than was advertised and not being forced to move into the city?

Clarence Pylman has been aware of a criminal situation, now did he compound the situation for those years as police chief and that settlement to keep that trap of his shut to allow the years to slip away with a massive loss of life?

Interesting, where were Bill Newell and Sue ARcuri when it goes for Clarence Pylman and that debaucle to become the King of the UPD with more money than advertised and not being forced to live in the city yet these two weasels come out on Dumb Dora LaBella? In which that RECALL was nothing more than a seek to destroy opponents mission by Ms. ARcuri. If she was so honorable, Dave would have been recalled!

Did Dave Roefaro and Clarence Pylman co-conspire ason and dance of hate between them so the City of Utica citizens would not be aware that $250,000 was actually shut-up money which also would have been arranged by Tim Julian and the entire council members?

From the onset of Clarence's tenure right up to his departure, the added dollars that were not offered in the original job advertisement looks to be an arranges set-up for silence.

Remember Clarences quote:

"This started back in January, and I have never been afforded the right to tell anybosy anything. They've never been interested. They've impugned my integrity, they've impugned my good name, and they've never had the integrity to ask me anything."

Clarence, these were YOUR words, YOU also did the same to someone, While your quest as your wife proudly boasted,"He Always Gets His Man" and YOU know the crime, this time, to get YOUR man, YOU took a human life, never resolved the situation and walked out of Utica with money that an honest cop could NOT have done!

This will NEVER be answered. It does NOW look like Pylman co-conspired with two administrations and the Da's office to get a lucrative deal in leu of keeping his mouth shut about a crime that both he and Joe Kelly knew about!
Jeff D

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Don Shipman is the biggest problem. I agree. Horrible.
seen them

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Buckley Pool wrote:
that awesome rack, isn't so awesome once they are uncovered.
Buckley Pool

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

seen them wrote:
<quoted text>
that awesome rack, isn't so awesome once they are uncovered.
Doubt you ever saw them. Jealous of the creme bomb eh? You have reason to be. Lots of people watch KTV solely due to her outstanding and perfect attributes.

I hear she is also a sweetheart. Not a negative hater like all of the naysayers on topix.

Creme bomb rules.
occluded front

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Buckley Pool wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt you ever saw them. Jealous of the creme bomb eh? You have reason to be. Lots of people watch KTV solely due to her outstanding and perfect attributes.
I hear she is also a sweetheart. Not a negative hater like all of the naysayers on topix.
Creme bomb rules.
I'd love to be 'under the weather girl' and to give her a 'back door warm front!'
John

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

I don't think WUTR's news will be much different than WKTV's. Hiring Caroline Gables, who is totally incompetant, is not a wise decision. It will be more of the same old crap, just in high def.
what about ads

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Where will I go to see all the Billy Fuccillo (It's HUUUUGE!") and Joe Tahan ("My kids and I will be looking for you!") commercials now?
Will they double up on them now?
Hmmmm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

Pylman and that kickback wrote:
This area doesn't need one sugar coated station let alone another political suckpole!
Neither one will do any investigatory reporting. Years back when Rocco Vertuccio had a story when he worked at WUTR, he quickly took off with that story and left. Not long later, WUTR closed shop.
They will never do any reporting such as the following:
Anthony Brindisi's partner, Robert Julian's brother Tim may have some explaining to do. What did he know or what role did he play in recruiting Clarence Pylman into the UPD job and what could these people know about the $250,000 kickback donated from the City of Utica via David Roefaro and the entire City Council under the guise of breach of contract!
No one complained about that over-extended countract that went beyond Clarence Pylman's 70th birthday!
I know Cerminaro and Palmieri have been there, running Utica with the rest of the gang for years. Were these two in charge when Tim Julian hired Clarence Pylman?
At what years was that dirtbag Vescera running the council, was Clarence Pylman chief living in New Hartford when that windbag was on the council?
Where was the major uproar when Pylman got that job with more pay than was advertised and not being forced to move into the city?
Clarence Pylman has been aware of a criminal situation, now did he compound the situation for those years as police chief and that settlement to keep that trap of his shut to allow the years to slip away with a massive loss of life?
Interesting, where were Bill Newell and Sue ARcuri when it goes for Clarence Pylman and that debaucle to become the King of the UPD with more money than advertised and not being forced to live in the city yet these two weasels come out on Dumb Dora LaBella? In which that RECALL was nothing more than a seek to destroy opponents mission by Ms. ARcuri. If she was so honorable, Dave would have been recalled!
Did Dave Roefaro and Clarence Pylman co-conspire ason and dance of hate between them so the City of Utica citizens would not be aware that $250,000 was actually shut-up money which also would have been arranged by Tim Julian and the entire council members?
From the onset of Clarence's tenure right up to his departure, the added dollars that were not offered in the original job advertisement looks to be an arranges set-up for silence.
Remember Clarences quote:
"This started back in January, and I have never been afforded the right to tell anybosy anything. They've never been interested. They've impugned my integrity, they've impugned my good name, and they've never had the integrity to ask me anything."
Clarence, these were YOUR words, YOU also did the same to someone, While your quest as your wife proudly boasted,"He Always Gets His Man" and YOU know the crime, this time, to get YOUR man, YOU took a human life, never resolved the situation and walked out of Utica with money that an honest cop could NOT have done!
This will NEVER be answered. It does NOW look like Pylman co-conspired with two administrations and the Da's office to get a lucrative deal in leu of keeping his mouth shut about a crime that both he and Joe Kelly knew about!
If you know special information then why don't you turn it in to authorities that are above Utica? Or are you just spewing rumors or the voices in your head?
ttwin peaks

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

occluded front wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to be 'under the weather girl' and to give her a 'back door warm front!'
Wow the cream bomb is doing the weather updates in a hot little outfit this morning! You can see the slightest hint of left nipple, and what's in those slacks is pretty nice too.
John

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

John wrote:
I don't think WUTR's news will be much different than WKTV's. Hiring Caroline Gables, who is totally incompetant, is not a wise decision. It will be more of the same old crap, just in high def.
Yes, but at least we'll have an alernative to Don Shipwreck. he's not watchable.
snake pliskin

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

LOVE Megan !!!!!
hmmmm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Buckley Pool wrote:
<quoted text>
Creme bomb rules.
doesn't renee perone-hartnett work at wktv? maybe she can take her place. her attributes are much greater.

“Give Peace A Chance”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

I LUV Ravenclaw & Propping Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

what about ads wrote:
Where will I go to see all the Billy Fuccillo (It's HUUUUGE!") and Joe Tahan ("My kids and I will be looking for you!") commercials now?
Will they double up on them now?
Don't forget their favorite...Symeon!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Golfers- where do you play and why 18 min Gaggy 17
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Wake up 6,333
Things u miss 1 hr dont wait 30
Utica's Screaming Eagles (Jun '11) 2 hr STARR MORGAN 26
Topix - Utica NY Worst City in the USA? 3 hr Thats Utica 1
Bobby Makes It Too Easy 3 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 8
Taylor and crook 3 hr Thats Utica 66
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000