Paula Dean unemployed

Paula Dean unemployed

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
food nitwit

New York, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Everybody at one time or another has used a racial slur at least most people. How can you be fired for it? This world sucks

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2013
food nitwit wrote:
Everybody at one time or another has used a racial slur at least most people. How can you be fired for it? This world sucks
For real. Plus she's like 110 years old. Times were different back then. Knee grows knew their place. She should be given a raise.
Off With Her Head

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
The poor gal is being made an example of!!

People like Sharpton n Jackson would call for her head if they jumped on the band wagon !

If. you say the wrong word, right away race is brought into it to incite.
koons gone bad

Oneida, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2013
You have to walk egg shells around the GD koons these days
koons gone bad

Oneida, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2013
ON egg shells
Marty

Clinton, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2013
So the next time someone calls me a greaseball or Ginny I can sue for slander right? I shall remember this and. Sue them
big joke

Oneida, NY

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Marty wrote:
So the next time someone calls me a greaseball or Ginny I can sue for slander right? I shall remember this and. Sue them
Well! thats what you are!
Anyway

Clark Mills, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Maybe she could use time off
salop

New York, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2013
PAULA DEEN IS A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
Anyway

Clark Mills, NY

#11 Jun 23, 2013
It was a long time ago she said the n word ? It is offensive . I don't think she should lost her job if it was a while back she used it . Soon people will get a misdemeanor for saying the n word . I don't like racial slurs but I like the fact we have freedom of speech., some people take it to far .
salop

New York, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2013
It is true food network has a right to fire an hire who they want. However I feel it is a shame that ones life must be destroyed for comments one has said in their past. There is definitely a double standard especially when it comes to blacks blatantly being racist towards whites on television, but is quickly brushed off as "comedy".
salop

New York, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2013
Boycott food network
salop

New York, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2013
It's quite sad that with all the trouble going on in the world the only things the news reports is Paula deen being racist, fat ass James gandolfini dying and Obama personally congratulating Lebron James for winning nba finals
black is black

Carthage, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2013
koons gone bad wrote:
You have to walk egg shells around the GD koons these days
I call a spade a spade when I see one!

The word "racist" should NOT just be defined to race; it should be based on BEHAVIOR (and we all know how animalistic blacks behave).
black is black

Carthage, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Anyway wrote:
It was a long time ago she said the n word ? It is offensive . I don't think she should lost her job if it was a while back she used it . Soon people will get a misdemeanor for saying the n word . I don't like racial slurs but I like the fact we have freedom of speech., some people take it to far .
You're absolutely right!

The blacks of Utica were successful in getting UPD to stop using Facebook - all because 90% of all those listed were blacks with their ugly Mug Shots and descriptions of their trashy lifestyles were exposed for all of us to see -and judge.

UPD changed to a Google website and now we can just reaffirm our decisions of how animalistic the blacks of Utica really are without getting threats made to us on our FB private messages.
hank hill

Belvidere, IL

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Why is it wrong for anyone to say the n word? Black ppl throw it around as a compliment, if they want the word to go away maybe THEY should stop using it.
the rev sharpton

Little Falls, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2013
fcuk the nikkers
Will Borden

United States

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Marty wrote:
So the next time someone calls me a greaseball or Ginny I can sue for slander right? I shall remember this and. Sue them
Only if your name is Virginia and you use Ginny for short.
Will Borden

United States

#22 Jun 23, 2013
salop wrote:
It's quite sad that with all the trouble going on in the world the only things the news reports is Paula deen being racist, fat ass James gandolfini dying and Obama personally congratulating Lebron James for winning nba finals
I agree with the first 2, but Presidents have been congratulating and hosting sports winners since before you were born.
salop

New York, NY

#25 Jun 23, 2013
So what food network is saying is that everyone who works at their headquarters and every person who has a show with them is a picture perfect model member of society?

Food network believes Paula Deen is worse than hitler. Shame on you food network. Enjoy fat whore Rachel Ray making mayonnaise casserole and ketchup and hotdog sandwiches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob C from National Grid 5 min psych 101 3
Easy bartenders 10 min I see dumb people 22
The U P D 20 min Overpaid 1
What guy is the biggest cheat & player around town 27 min stupid 6
St. E's vs Nurses 1 hr Ace 7
orange suv 1 hr mark 1
Raises for county politicians 1 hr Lazy flunkies 10
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 5 hr Lkm 242
Sam wessing 6 hr Jenel 38
Mayors $20,000 raise 11 hr logic 28
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 22 hr Wait 35

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages