First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cretin Dave eats azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#62 Sep 24, 2013
Harbor Project Face wrote:
<quoted text>
They simply can't understand this concept.
It's Cretin Dave above. He eats azzzz for a living. Lol.
Truth

Utica, NY

#63 Sep 24, 2013
Cretin Dave eats azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with answering every post by the Clifton Park poster with this kind of nonsense most certainly indicates a mental problem that should be addressed. You do realize that don't you?
Cretin Dave chomps azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#64 Sep 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with answering every post by the Clifton Park poster with this kind of nonsense most certainly indicates a mental problem that should be addressed. You do realize that don't you?
No, I don't. He really does lap dirty azzzz for a living. Lol.
As the Stomach Turns

United States

#65 Sep 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No it shouldn't be addressed it's just the lowlife ootican mentality and he deserves to be there squawwing away pretending he "knows" which of the people in his miserable utican lowlife we are! It's positive reinforcement that these people need to be kept down and ridiculed until death. The best part is imagining how their parents see them and their "deep thinking". They deserve what they got too!
Cretin Dave smacks azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#66 Sep 24, 2013
As the Stomach Turns wrote:
<quoted text>No it shouldn't be addressed it's just the lowlife ootican mentality and he deserves to be there squawwing away pretending he "knows" which of the people in his miserable utican lowlife we are! It's positive reinforcement that these people need to be kept down and ridiculed until death. The best part is imagining how their parents see them and their "deep thinking". They deserve what they got too!
As the Stomach Turns

United States

#67 Sep 24, 2013
See what I mean? With mental health being such an issue that's just another reason nobody in their right mind would want to ask their staff and workforce to relocate there in lowlife world.
Harbor Project Face

Schenectady, NY

#68 Sep 24, 2013
SunRay wrote:
<quoted text> How is that different than the 3 New Hotels in North Utica? Move on to a different topic
Because it's a suburban town that isn't trying to bill itself as some "destination" like utica is...or should I say has been for the past 25 years. Keep thinking that utica will become some destination. How's that worked out so far?
Cretin Dave says

New Hartford, NY

#69 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Because it's a suburban town that isn't trying to bill itself as some "destination" like utica is...or should I say has been for the past 25 years. Keep thinking that utica will become some destination. How's that worked out so far?
"I actually used to earn more when I worked in Utica."
Downtown Utica Face

Schenectady, NY

#70 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I say it's worked out well for the rest of NYS who just suck out their tax money. Lol
Yawn

United States

#71 Sep 25, 2013
Unfortunately the real world doesn't need a city next to Rome full of "Manazz Joke" roaches! I can see the super nano tech billionaires drooling over oootica now!
Cretin Dave masticates az

New Hartford, NY

#72 Sep 25, 2013
Downtown Utica Face wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it's worked out well for the rest of NYS who just suck out their tax money. Lol
It's Cretin Dave Smith above. He sells used cars and sux azzz for a living! Lol.
Downtown Utica Face

Schenectady, NY

#73 Sep 25, 2013
Yawn wrote:
Unfortunately the real world doesn't need a city next to Rome full of "Manazz Joke" roaches! I can see the super nano tech billionaires drooling over oootica now!
They are drooling of the thought of tomato pie! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 33 min To be expected 3
Are Mike R. and Jessica W. still a couple. 43 min Old News 3
(anyone know a polish guy named martin in west ... 1 hr ssc 2
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 2 hr willie nelson 414
David Inserra 3 hr Tough momma 2
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 37
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 4 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Proctor football should be ashamed. 5 hr Get a life 15
School Principals 7 hr Bernie 5