Cretin bobs for azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#42 Sep 20, 2013
Endless Pasta Bowl Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it is booming actually. This town is more than 70% the population of utica and there's currently three new hotels being built. Utica gets one hotel and the politicians publicaly jerk each other off for 12 months. Think about it.
It's Cretin above. He bobs his tongue deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
Cretins bobs for azzz

United States

#43 Sep 20, 2013
Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Pothole Face

Schenectady, NY

#44 Sep 22, 2013
Cretins bobs for azzz wrote:
Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
7 out of 10 dentists recommend not moving to ny.
Cretin drools for azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#45 Sep 22, 2013
Pothole Face wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin above. He drools for man azzzz. Lol.
Pothole Face

Schenectady, NY

#46 Sep 22, 2013
Pothole Face wrote:
<quoted text>
And 10 out of 10 cardiologists don't recommend it! Lol. Fatsos! Lol
Cretin frenchs azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#47 Sep 22, 2013
Pothole Face wrote:
<quoted text>
And 10 out of 10 cardiologists don't recommend it! Lol. Fatsos! Lol
It's Cretin above. He frenchs azzzz like it's his mammy's clam.. Lol.
Whitesboro Utica Face

Schenectady, NY

#48 Sep 22, 2013
Nano in utica?! Lol
Jerry

Bridgeport, NY

#49 Sep 22, 2013
This is an old song and dance routine. Every few years, they update the lyrics to the newest technological lingo and change the choreography so the same tired old dancers look good on the news. A few years ago they were talking about a fiber optic plant, or whatever. There have been so many I can't remember. Now its a nano chip plant. After this fades away into its obvious oblivion, there will be a new super duper new technology that is on the verge of transforming the Mohawk Valley into something it will never ever be.
Whitesboro Utica Face

Schenectady, NY

#50 Sep 22, 2013
Jerry wrote:
This is an old song and dance routine. Every few years, they update the lyrics to the newest technological lingo and change the choreography so the same tired old dancers look good on the news. A few years ago they were talking about a fiber optic plant, or whatever. There have been so many I can't remember. Now its a nano chip plant. After this fades away into its obvious oblivion, there will be a new super duper new technology that is on the verge of transforming the Mohawk Valley into something it will never ever be.
But this time it's real! They have a sign now! Lol
Cretin whiffs azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#51 Sep 23, 2013
Whitesboro Utica Face wrote:
<quoted text>
But this time it's real! They have a sign now! Lol
It's Cretin above. He whiffs manazzzz for woodies.
AzzNdick on uticans mind

New York, NY

#52 Sep 23, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Thats utica! Nothing is going on there but trolls and public slob job servants. Watch em whine!
Cretin gobbles azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#53 Sep 23, 2013
AzzNdick on uticans mind wrote:
<quoted text>Thats utica! Nothing is going on there but trolls and public slob job servants. Watch em whine!
Dave is mad today! It's Cretin above. He gobbles hairy manazzzz. Lol.
Truth

Utica, NY

#54 Sep 23, 2013
AzzNdick on uticans mind wrote:
<quoted text>Thats utica! Nothing is going on there but trolls and public slob job servants. Watch em whine!
Or, is it possible that it is people who like the area, want to stay and are pointing out the obvious folly of trying these same old schemes again and again only to be disappointed?

Can you acknowledge the fact that there may be a lot of people who really like this area but are running out of reasons to hope that this area can experience a turnaround?

Rather than name calling think about it a little.
Subdivisions

New York, NY

#55 Sep 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, is it possible that it is people who like the area, want to stay and are pointing out the obvious folly of trying these same old schemes again and again only to be disappointed?
Can you acknowledge the fact that there may be a lot of people who really like this area but are running out of reasons to hope that this area can experience a turnaround?
I thought about it a lot. There are a lot of good people who don't deserve what they do to themselves. You are up against the wall because the entire system is rigged against the taxpayers and the free earners. Your system needs a top down cleaning of corruption and nepotism and "progressive Democrat" thinking because like Detroit you're all just digging yourselves a hole. You don't ask for and receive accountability few have any spine. In other words, it's sad but I'll ask you to also acknowledge NOT GONNA HAPPEN until you people really fckn clean house. Most of you don't even vote.
Cretin Dave swills azzz

New Hartford, NY

#56 Sep 23, 2013
Subdivisions wrote:
<quoted text>I thought about it a lot. There are a lot of good people who don't deserve what they do to themselves. You are up against the wall because the entire system is rigged against the taxpayers and the free earners. Your system needs a top down cleaning of corruption and nepotism and "progressive Democrat" thinking because like Detroit you're all just digging yourselves a hole. You don't ask for and receive accountability few have any spine. In other words, it's sad but I'll ask you to also acknowledge NOT GONNA HAPPEN until you people really fckn clean house. Most of you don't even vote.
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves suckling crusty manazzzz. Lol.
Truth

Utica, NY

#57 Sep 23, 2013
Subdivisions wrote:
<quoted text>I thought about it a lot. There are a lot of good people who don't deserve what they do to themselves. You are up against the wall because the entire system is rigged against the taxpayers and the free earners. Your system needs a top down cleaning of corruption and nepotism and "progressive Democrat" thinking because like Detroit you're all just digging yourselves a hole. You don't ask for and receive accountability few have any spine. In other words, it's sad but I'll ask you to also acknowledge NOT GONNA HAPPEN until you people really fckn clean house. Most of you don't even vote.
Unfortunately you are probably right and it will take a Detroit-like catastrophe before what really needs to happen happens.

You're also right about voters. A lot of people don't bother to vote and many of those who vote straight party line or based on political commercials/20 second sound bites.
Subdivisions

United States

#58 Sep 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately you are probably right and it will take a Detroit-like catastrophe before what really needs to happen happens.
You're also right about voters.
I work towards it every day. I hope you do too. Put yourself where you make money from the strife and watch the train wreck. A whole lotta fat is going to get trimmed.
SunRay

Utica, NY

#59 Sep 23, 2013
Endless Pasta Bowl Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it is booming actually. This town is more than 70% the population of utica and there's currently three new hotels being built. Utica gets one hotel and the politicians publicaly jerk each other off for 12 months. Think about it.
How is that different than the 3 New Hotels in North Utica? Move on to a different topic
Cretin Dave swills azzz

New Hartford, NY

#60 Sep 23, 2013
Subdivisions wrote:
<quoted text>I work towards it every day. I hope you do too. Put yourself where you make money from the strife and watch the train wreck. A whole lotta fat is going to get trimmed.
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves swilling crusty manazzzz. Lol.
Harbor Project Face

Schenectady, NY

#61 Sep 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They simply can't understand this concept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older white men showing there penis to girls wa... 2 min cold brook small 5
Pulse magazine out of business- cheating busine... 3 min EF Hutten 26
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 6 min Comets Welfare Stars 27
Tazz Hanna 9 min baaa waaa 15
sarah pedulla 40 min donovan 1
Working for Carbone 52 min Sarah 13
Banek, new NH AD, your football coach is clueless. 54 min Warren 10
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 1 hr Happy To Be Alive 15
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 3 hr LOL 9
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 3 hr well well well 35