NewYork State: Building a Nano Empire...
Surething

Utica, NY

#22 Sep 18, 2013
I think its good and reassuring that ny state is so ambitious/optimistic about the future pertaining to this. Plus, it's really good that they're tryig to include cities on the upstate ny thruway.
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#23 Sep 18, 2013
Surething wrote:
I think its good and reassuring that ny state is so ambitious/optimistic about the future pertaining to this. Plus, it's really good that they're tryig to include cities on the upstate ny thruway.
This will never touch the utica region.
Hope

United States

#24 Sep 18, 2013
Surething wrote:
You really mist be an idiot to think that any company is stupid enough to do this. It's a scam they've been spending millions and promising a "big big nano company" for decades. All the companies who do this have said no to NY.
Jerry

Bridgeport, NY

#25 Sep 18, 2013
I can hardly contain my excitement. First, Utica is graced with a light up sign, and now a spiffy big nano technology park. What could possibly be on the horizon next? What could Utica's future hold? Maybe, if we keep our fingers crossed, we will have an Olive Garden in Riverside Center or a Zoom Tan! I can't imagine how brighter the future of Utica can be!
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#26 Sep 18, 2013
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>You really mist be an idiot to think that any company is stupid enough to do this. It's a scam they've been spending millions and promising a "big big nano company" for decades. All the companies who do this have said no to NY.
...but they have a sign! Lol
Nanotechnology Face

New Hartford, NY

#27 Sep 19, 2013
Nanotechnology Face wrote:
<quoted text>
...but they have a sign! Lol
....underneath which I make a fortune slurping rank azzzzwholes! Lol
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Oriskany, NY

#28 Sep 19, 2013
Given the choice between mega-bucks and nano-bucks, I'd rather be making mega-bucks.
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#29 Sep 19, 2013
The utica region is the next Silicon Valley! Lol
Cretin slobs azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#30 Sep 19, 2013
It's Cretin above. He slobbers on rank azzzz for a living.
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#31 Sep 19, 2013
I compare it more with Austin, tx.
Cretin deep in azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#32 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It's Cretin above. He keeps his tongue deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
Gloot gloot munkey

United States

#33 Sep 20, 2013
I hear oot oot gloot gloot retard monkeys throwing their feces as Uticans do lol! Wave lobster arms munkey! Wave arms!!
Truth

Utica, NY

#34 Sep 20, 2013
Surething wrote:
Funny you should mention the Thruway. It's one of the things that drives up the cost of doing business in New York and keeps businesses from locating here. That's not optimistic or pessimistic. That's just a fact.
Truth

Utica, NY

#35 Sep 20, 2013
Cretin deep in azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#36 Sep 20, 2013
Gloot gloot munkey wrote:
I hear oot oot gloot gloot retard monkeys throwing their feces as Uticans do lol! Wave lobster arms munkey! Wave arms!!
It's Cretin above. He keeps his tongue deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
SunRay

Utica, NY

#37 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop commentig on your own posts and stop being a downer about utica. Clifton park must really be booming.
Boom

United States

#38 Sep 20, 2013
SunRay wrote:
<quoted text> Stop commentig on your own posts and stop being a downer about utica. Clifton park must really be booming.
Compared to Utica SCRANTON is "booming" hah!
Endless Pasta Bowl Face

Schenectady, NY

#39 Sep 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
http://www.bizjournals.com/alb any/morning_call/2013/09/ge-ca pacitor-plant-could-move-out-o f.html
That's 200 jobs.
Good. It's all loser union jobs anyhow. Couldn't be because of the newest chip plant coming I'm sure! Lol
Endless Pasta Bowl Face

Schenectady, NY

#40 Sep 20, 2013
Gloot gloot munkey wrote:
But there's a sign and an Olive Garden now! Lol
Endless Pasta Bowl Face

Schenectady, NY

#41 Sep 20, 2013
SunRay wrote:
<quoted text> Stop commentig on your own posts and stop being a downer about utica. Clifton park must really be booming.
Yeah it is booming actually. This town is more than 70% the population of utica and there's currently three new hotels being built. Utica gets one hotel and the politicians publicaly jerk each other off for 12 months. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Madison Oneida county list 5 min Hammer 8
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 1 hr Diction 252
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 2 hr nanito 41
Need a good electrician in New Hartford (Feb '15) 2 hr Raylin Sutter 13
dog kennels (Oct '14) 3 hr Raylin Sutter 14
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 4 hr Betty 346
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 4 hr ready for some 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages