Delmonico's Waitresses
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
True

New York, NY

#42 Sep 14, 2013
Delmonicos Waitresses wrote:
Delmonico's Waitresses are so hot. I get a huge boner evey time I go their. I love those cute outfits they wear. They have that dark Italian skin. Makes me want to spooge everywhere. I can't imagine how sexy those babes feet smell after wearing black stockings and heels for hours on end. I would love to take a sniff.
I'd pay to sniff their feet
Hmmmm

Utica, NY

#43 Sep 15, 2013
Listen wrote:
OK I've had enough of this post! I used to do a very fine girl who worked there a 3 summers ago. She'd tell me that the girls constantly convened to laugh and joke and tease about the male customers reactions to them and how they would tease as much as possible to get both extra tips and kicks. She said they got a thrill out of making wives and gf's jealous too. She did admit that she knew of some who banged the boss, and how most if not all had bf's, but many would also hook up with some customers and share the dirty details with the girls at work. Their bf's/husbands never knew. It was like an ongoing competition for many of them- outdoing the others, etc. She did say maybe one or two acted above all that and hated being in that environment bla blah blah. I did her or have her blow me a couple times in my truck out in the parking lot during her short breaks. She would text me saying how arousing it was for her be mixing it up with coworkers and customers with my hot sauce pouring from her womanhood or still on her lips & breath. Hot times!
Shuuuuuuuuut up! You and your post are ridiculous. You're thinking of the waitress across thae street at Denny's, loser.
RFA RULES

Utica, NY

#44 Sep 15, 2013
I've been to delmonicos. great steaks. italians are gay
somewhat educated

New York, NY

#45 Sep 15, 2013
Most waitresses are very hard workers, but some of them have questionable morals.
RFA Hater

Utica, NY

#46 Sep 15, 2013
RFA RULES wrote:
I've been to delmonicos. great steaks. italians are gay
Your gay...Italians are the most smartest peoples in this area. I love them and their hairey chests and steemy eyes. They are H...O...T...
wack job

New York, NY

#47 Sep 15, 2013
RFA Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay...Italians are the most smartest peoples in this area. I love them and their hairey chests and steemy eyes. They are H...O...T...
Smart & hot ? What mental institution did you just get out of ?
harken

Worcester, MA

#48 Sep 15, 2013
wack job wrote:
<quoted text>Smart & hot ? What mental institution did you just get out of ?
Im not out yet; but, I still have an opinion.
SofaSurfers

Stony Creek, NY

#49 Sep 15, 2013
Don't worry ladies. The losers who write the utterly stupid ramblings here are all too broke to eat anywhere but the Salvation Army. They're all 75 lbs overweight, smoke Virginia Slims, and live in one room flop houses.
KKKKKKKKKO

United States

#50 Sep 16, 2013
SofaSurfers wrote:
Don't worry ladies. The losers who write the utterly stupid ramblings here are all too broke to eat anywhere but the Salvation Army. They're all 75 lbs overweight, smoke Virginia Slims, and live in one room flop houses.
is utterly a real word ? or are just really really smart ?
and i have been to the salvation army i never see any food ..where are they keeping it ??
You Dont Know

Warren, NJ

#51 Sep 17, 2013
This post really shows the mentality of people in Central NY. Its like the stone ages up there still. The "men" who are posting here are pathetic, wouldn't know what to do with a real woman if they ever got close to one. The best you can do is go to restaurants to look at women you have no chance with ever, then come on here and bad mouth them because you're a loser.
most dumbest

Frankfort, NY

#52 Sep 17, 2013
RFA Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No honey, you are the "most smartest" smh
Well

Rome, NY

#53 Sep 27, 2013
You Dont Know wrote:
This post really shows the mentality of people in Central NY. Its like the stone ages up there still. The "men" who are posting here are pathetic, wouldn't know what to do with a real woman if they ever got close to one. The best you can do is go to restaurants to look at women you have no chance with ever, then come on here and bad mouth them because you're a loser.
we wouldn't look if they didn't wrk there!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#54 Sep 27, 2013
went there last night, crowded as always, food was great as always.... they do a great job there...
Yeah

Utica, NY

#55 Sep 27, 2013
wackedandjacked wrote:
went there last night, crowded as always, food was great as always.... they do a great job there...
Because of their hoochie mommas. I bet some of them either pull double duty at peepers/teasers or are now on the COMETTES!
Refugee Face

Albany, NY

#56 Sep 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of their hoochie mommas. I bet some of them either pull double duty at peepers/teasers or are now on the COMETTES!
Comettes. Lol
Donnie

Whitesboro, NY

#60 Friday Nov 25
What are some of the girls names there was a girl I use to talk to she had dark hair little longer than shoulder length , I use to see her . I forgot her name , mike Armstrong dated her before me. I'm thinking Melissa but damn I can't remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogie Stabbing (Dec '07) 11 min and 47
Home and Car Robberies 20 min explosive 27
Head 45 min Not telling 3
Clifford Fuel 48 min Get what YOU give 29
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 1 hr Utica Teacher 19
Utica ny = white trash AND black trash. Scum! 1 hr The Boss 9
Gordon's Tap Room 2 hr Missin Strut 27
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 7 hr michelle 88

Utica Jobs

More from around the web