United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Delmonicos Waitresses wrote:
Delmonico's Waitresses are so hot. I get a huge boner evey time I go their. I love those cute outfits they wear. They have that dark Italian skin. Makes me want to spooge everywhere. I can't imagine how sexy those babes feet smell after wearing black stockings and heels for hours on end. I would love to take a sniff.
If you worked on being less of an immature pervert you miaght one day be less repellant and actuall talk to a real, beautiful woman.

These sad Uticans.
Anatasma

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Sad wrote:
<quoted text>If you worked on being less of an immature pervert you miaght one day be less repellant and actuall talk to a real, beautiful woman.
These sad Uticans.
That sad utican
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Dead serious wrote:
<quoted text> Senator, teacher, waitress, stripper, hooker...real men treat women with respect.
Absolutely Dead, I couldn't agree more. Senator, teacher, waitress, stripper, hooker - I've banged them all. Good times!!!
Whitesboro Weiner

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Dead serious wrote:
<quoted text> Senator, teacher, waitress, stripper, hooker...real men treat women with respect.
Hey in Whitesboro we ask very nicely, "Hey baby, want to slam the ham". Who else would be so polite? We also clap when they swallow the baby batter, now that is class. We are use to toothless women who have that strong onion stank here so those girls are a treat for the Whitesboro Weiner.

Since: May 13

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

And if u work there and won't frigg around w the manager u r fired. Not a wonderfuk place to work. They fire u for no reason. I know soneone who this happenes to.
Get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Whitesboro Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey in Whitesboro we ask very nicely, "Hey baby, want to slam the ham". Who else would be so polite? We also clap when they swallow the baby batter, now that is class. We are use to toothless women who have that strong onion stank here so those girls are a treat for the Whitesboro Weiner.
Give it up the way you talk you haven't had wagina since wagina had you.
Ron Burgandee

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

So let me ask the women this, so you dress up all nice, very pleasing to look at for the men (probably for the lesbians too) and you make money off of it because you've USED your beauty to make money via tips. But now you want to complain because guys look at you......
See any irony here? Can you say hypocrite?
Do you think the obese women that aren't pleasing to look at would make your tips?
Seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Ron Burgandee wrote:
So let me ask the women this, so you dress up all nice, very pleasing to look at for the men (probably for the lesbians too) and you make money off of it because you've USED your beauty to make money via tips. But now you want to complain because guys look at you......
Do you think the obese women that aren't pleasing to look at would make your tips?
Well said! It's the restaurant that makes them dress like this, but it's their choice to work there. Comes with the territory. And come on...you don't think these waitresses know they look hot? They probably have that song in their head: "I'm sexy and I know it"
Dead serious

South New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Ron Burgandee wrote:
look vs leer. Have fun in your trough.
ManofAction

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Yes there is some very sexy and beautiful women that work there. The short little red head is beautiful outside of work too but gentlemen please have some dignity and respect for yourselves... Most of your probably have never been with a beautiful women before if your drooling on yourself over these waitresses... You guys are acting like you've never seen a sexy women before. Wtf is wrong with you? Grow up and treat these women with respect and maybe you would have a chance. I personally was raised to treat women with respect not like a piece of meat. Maybe that's why most of you end up masterbating instead of actually being with a real beautiful women....

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

ManofAction wrote:
Yes there is some very sexy and beautiful women that work there. The short little red head is beautiful outside of work too but gentlemen please have some dignity and respect for yourselves... Most of your probably have never been with a beautiful women before if your drooling on yourself over these waitresses... You guys are acting like you've never seen a sexy women before. Wtf is wrong with you? Grow up and treat these women with respect and maybe you would have a chance. I personally was raised to treat women with respect not like a piece of meat. Maybe that's why most of you end up masterbating instead of actually being with a real beautiful women....
Doesn't matter how hot a girl is, someone, somewhere is sick of her shite. Being easy on the eyes doesn't complete the package.
Wait a sec

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Dead, I couldn't agree more. Senator, teacher, waitress, stripper, hooker - I've banged them all. Good times!!!
OK TONY, I give up..........Who's the Senator you banged??
Chicken Riggie Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Dead serious wrote:
Yes. Absolutely treat women with respect. Treat everyone with respect. At the same time realize what delmonicos is doing. Hooters doesn't exist because of the food. Are you really that blind? Lol
Listen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

OK I've had enough of this post! I used to do a very fine girl who worked there a 3 summers ago. She'd tell me that the girls constantly convened to laugh and joke and tease about the male customers reactions to them and how they would tease as much as possible to get both extra tips and kicks. She said they got a thrill out of making wives and gf's jealous too. She did admit that she knew of some who banged the boss, and how most if not all had bf's, but many would also hook up with some customers and share the dirty details with the girls at work. Their bf's/husbands never knew. It was like an ongoing competition for many of them- outdoing the others, etc. She did say maybe one or two acted above all that and hated being in that environment bla blah blah. I did her or have her blow me a couple times in my truck out in the parking lot during her short breaks. She would text me saying how arousing it was for her be mixing it up with coworkers and customers with my hot sauce pouring from her womanhood or still on her lips & breath. Hot times!
Listen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

I should say she said she'd heard of some who reportedly did the boss, but for all I know she exaggerated or simply repeated rumors that weren't true or whomever she heard from was making it up. Don't want to be guilty of spreading rumors or making stuff up here on topix! All I know is that she was a good summer fun who also gave me a clear impression of the climate and culture was there. Maybe it's different now?

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Enjoy the hot looking girls now. because then they become moustacioed fat guinea women like their mammas.
Listen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

APRIL1966 wrote:
Enjoy the hot looking girls now. because then they become moustacioed fat guinea women like their mammas.
Well, isn't that the point April? It's a here and now, in the moment pleasure... I wouldn't marry or have a serious relationship with any who work there based on what I know or conclude. That they're Italian means nothing, but I get your point there! The girl I was seeing was finishing up college and initially from some farm town near Albany and definitely NOT Italian. When we first hooked up she still had a long term bf! I wouldn't have made her my serious gf in the least. Haha
Whitesboro Weiner

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Wow suddenly I have a taste for crotchsteak
Nanotechnology Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Chicken Riggie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Absolutely treat women with respect. Treat everyone with respect. At the same time realize what delmonicos is doing. Hooters doesn't exist because of the food. Are you really that blind? Lol
I say shorten the skirts more! Lol
Cocktails

Looneyville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

They squirt inside cocktails if you ask them to. One waitress put my drink right up her skirt and cummed in it. Tasted pretty good. And she's really flexible! She will give you a show in the backseat of your car for twenty bucks! She must be in gymnastics the way she bends and spreads her legs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

216 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
thank you topix 7 min More Riggies Please 23
Why do 80 percent males RA PE Animals Children... 11 min bagall 2
in AFRICA 70 PERCENT MALES RA PE BABIES AS NOT ... 12 min bagall 2
Utica Teachers will get paid Extra Money for L... 13 min Kaiser Karam 13
Bad weather for boilermaker. 17 min All Relative 19
Prices 19 min All Relative 2
Utica police getting ready for Boilermaker weekend 22 min I think 1
Homewreckers 2 hr suicide watch 34
•••