Delmonico's Waitresses

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Delmonicos Waitresses

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Delmonico's Waitresses are so hot. I get a huge boner evey time I go their. I love those cute outfits they wear. They have that dark Italian skin. Makes me want to spooge everywhere. I can't imagine how sexy those babes feet smell after wearing black stockings and heels for hours on end. I would love to take a sniff.
One who nose

Danielson, CT

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I know what you mean... back in the day I dated a few Ayelsbury Inn girls. I was there for the crotches, though - not the feet Lol.
are skanky utica trash

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
they are all snooky wanna bes
Fort Stanwix And A Prison

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Delmonicos usually doesa very good job at hiring attractive help. :)
Joe Utica

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Hottest waitresses in town. It's like the playboy f'n mansion in there.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
are skanky utica trash wrote:
What's wrong with that? I'd love to give that little Snoopy a good pounding. She's pretty hot.
yeah

Hartford, CT

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Yeah. Those stocking are hot. Bet they don't wear panties and hot wet pu##ies walking around all night.
Joe

Albany, NY

#8 Sep 10, 2013
I just went to the one in Albany. The two blonde hostesses had black skirts on, pantyhose and heels. Amazing! These girls that work here are some of the best I've seen anywhere.
Phryg

Bronx, NY

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Delmonicos Waitresses wrote:
Delmonico's Waitresses are so hot. I get a huge boner evey time I go their. I love those cute outfits they wear. They have that dark Italian skin. Makes me want to spooge everywhere. I can't imagine how sexy those babes feet smell after wearing black stockings and heels for hours on end. I would love to take a sniff.
You are perverted and sick. You need an examination immediately.
Anatasma

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 10, 2013
are skanky utica trash wrote:
If that were the case they'd all have gotten arrested before, be extremely violent, and do that GTL bull religiously.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 10, 2013
I bet the hiring manager does well behind the scenes.
Gooch

New York, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Delmonicos Waitresses wrote:
I hear ya. I'd love to take A LOT of sniffs!
t POLITIX

Little Falls, NY

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Gooch wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya. I'd love to take A LOT of sniffs!
I'll bet you'd like to smell Chris Tolles armpits after a long day on the shooting range, huh?
Gooch

New York, NY

#14 Sep 11, 2013
t POLITIX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you'd like to smell Chris Tolles armpits after a long day on the shooting range, huh?
Nope, just women's sweaty smelly feet

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Rome, NY

#15 Sep 11, 2013
For those of us who work there, this post is not appreciated whatsoever. We work hard, not enough for the money we make, and we arent there for your personal perverted thoughts, we are waitresses trying to make a living. Get a life! Disgusting.
Gourmet

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2013
They all look Tasty
Seriously

New York, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2013
dex78 wrote:
For those of us who work there, this post is not appreciated whatsoever. We work hard, not enough for the money we make, and we arent there for your personal perverted thoughts, we are waitresses trying to make a living. Get a life! Disgusting.
Guys think you all are sexy from head to toe and that bothers you? Now you know how guys think
Dead serious

Gilbertsville, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys think you all are sexy from head to toe and that bothers you? Now you know how guys think
Just because a guy thinks something doesn't mean he has to drool in public! These girls are someone's daughter trying to earn a living.
Chicken Riggie Face

Schenectady, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2013
Dead serious wrote:
<quoted text> Just because a guy thinks something doesn't mean he has to drool in public! These girls are someone's daughter trying to earn a living.
So are strippers. They aren't dressed the way they are because of the weather. Wise up. Lol
Dead serious

Gilbertsville, NY

#20 Sep 11, 2013
Chicken Riggie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
So are strippers. They aren't dressed the way they are because of the weather. Wise up. Lol
Senator, teacher, waitress, stripper, hooker...real men treat women with respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 20 min Jake Bernard 23
Who does the Best Auto painting work? 43 min Thats cute but 13
CNY Mom Prom 50 min Gargage people cr... 2
Driveway contractors 1 hr Muncher 5
WKTV-Smith 1 hr Muncher 16
Trattoria Calabria 3 hr Gino 1
utica dpw illegal dumping 3 hr enuff is enuff 1
Carbone auto group 7 hr Carboneya 21
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 12 hr Janet 632
More from around the web