First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Used to go there

Clinton, NY

#21 Sep 24, 2013
I used to go there but everytime I left in pain & that was just for a cleaning. They were so rough.
Love my dentist now & my cleaning don't hurt.
Never going back

Springfield, NJ

#22 Dec 22, 2013
I have never met someone so rude in my life. He is completely unprofessional and rude to his clients. I will never go back or allow him to work on me again. He should be turned in to the dental board for his lack of work, respect, attitude, knowledge, and practice. He is the worst dentist by far in Utice
Never again

Ardsley, NY

#23 Dec 22, 2013
He runs a terrible practice.. Uncaring, egotistical jerk. He ran a used car lot behind his old office site on Genesee St, the NYS inspection emblem is still on the building, He would leave a Pt for an hour to sell a car, crook, snowmobile insurance fraud in Syracuse a few years ago, NOT my kind of Dentist.
rick

Utica, NY

#25 Dec 23, 2013
He's a hack. I turned him into my ins.co. for billing them for a visit that never happened! He had to refund the money. I wouldn't bring my dog to him. He also had another dentist working there. I forget his name. But he was a putrid sleazeball who probably got his degree in Bangladesh. If he even had one.
Concern patient

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 12, 2014
Stay away. His a crook. He charged for work that he didn't do. Went to different dentist try to fix rest of the teeth and insurance decline because they sad it was already fix by dr cerio. Lawsuit pending. Plus his stone all the time. Big mistake to going to his office.
Patient

Ardsley, NY

#28 Jan 13, 2014
Did you pay a lot for the work? What insurance company won't fix your teeth on the ones he didn't work on?
Concern patient wrote:
Stay away. His a crook. He charged for work that he didn't do. Went to different dentist try to fix rest of the teeth and insurance decline because they sad it was already fix by dr cerio. Lawsuit pending. Plus his stone all the time. Big mistake to going to his office.
Hurt my mouth

Glenmont, OH

#29 Oct 16, 2014
Left him a while ago. He is by far the worst dentist I've ever been to. Moved a lot and been to many. He wanted to cap half my teeth. I'm still having problems with two teeth he worked on. He makes you sign a paper now saying he's not responsible for anything. Now I know why. He's terrible....just terrible. Can't believe he's still in business.
lazy broads

Jersey City, NJ

#30 Oct 16, 2014
The Carbone of dentists.
He is ok

Utica, NY

#31 Oct 17, 2014
Trudy his hygenist is wonderful. I suppose just for a cleaning they are good. Ive never seen it filthy there. Not sure what filth you are referring to.
Deirdre

Tully, NY

#32 Oct 19, 2014
He used his middle fingers when explaining flossing to my 8 year old son. Do you know what this is? Up goes the middle fingers!
Truth Teller

Syracuse, NY

#33 Oct 19, 2014
Do not go there
So right

Whitesboro, NY

#34 Oct 20, 2014
I went to him for my son bracelets ,and he said that he had to pull teeth and put some gadget to crank and move his teeth....good thing I didn't go back , because he would have had my son mouth all screwed up... Took my son elsewhere and needless to say my son didn't have to have any of that work done...just bracelets for a year and a half...
dental girl

Utica, NY

#36 Nov 1, 2015
Nikki wrote:
Just had teeth pulled their I will never go back they r all very unprofessional and dr cerio stopped in the middle of my extractions to answer his cell phone I had four teeth pulled and left with nothing for pain and no antibiotics I will never go back
Happens a lot the wolf
dental girl

Utica, NY

#37 Nov 1, 2015
Nikki wrote:
Just had teeth pulled their I will never go back they r all very unprofessional and dr cerio stopped in the middle of my extractions to answer his cell phone I had four teeth pulled and left with nothing for pain and no antibiotics I will never go back
Hes an old wolf perv always investigated for Medicaid fraud
dental girl

Utica, NY

#38 Nov 1, 2015
Wolf perv scammer and liar gross gross man
China

Utica, NY

#39 Nov 30, 2015
What a looser wolf looking thing
Marie

Harrisville, NY

#40 Mar 14, 2016
I'm sick to my stomach over Dr. Cerio's actions and work. He's twisted and I am in pain mentally and physically over this horrible man. He knows too many people it is impossible to sue him or get justice. Please stay away from him. His workers know when he is harmful and wrong but they will turn a blind eye and none of them will speak up. They are just as guilty. Please stay away from that place. I wish someone was there to give me this advice before I experienced this place :(
dentist lover

Rome, NY

#41 Aug 4, 2017
Dr. Cerio is GREAT, his tech"s were also GREAT. From the front desk staff, to the X-RAY Tech I am a self pay patient and they told me how much it was going to cost before the procedure. I had 2 teeth that needed attention, a lower molar and a upper molar. After a discussion with the Tech it was decided that the Dr. would remove both teeth for me. No pain at all during the extractions, which is well appreciated. I did bleed alot more than the staff was accustomed to but they did a great job helping me. Thank You Ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Do You Remove A Meatball From Your Ass? 5 min Helpful 9
rump baby has fake balls 5 min trump eats moochkok 7
Trader Joe's Opening In New Hartford Shopping C... 9 min Harry 7
wktv 34 min Dean 7
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 51 min Ole timer 201
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 1 hr Amazing 243
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 1 hr Birds Fly Together 296
New Hartford Baskets 1 hr pete 29
Par 11 hr Puhlease 86
Unstable Fire Marshall 16 hr Mark 69

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages