Used to go there

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I used to go there but everytime I left in pain & that was just for a cleaning. They were so rough.
Love my dentist now & my cleaning don't hurt.
Never going back

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

I have never met someone so rude in my life. He is completely unprofessional and rude to his clients. I will never go back or allow him to work on me again. He should be turned in to the dental board for his lack of work, respect, attitude, knowledge, and practice. He is the worst dentist by far in Utice
Never again

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

He runs a terrible practice.. Uncaring, egotistical jerk. He ran a used car lot behind his old office site on Genesee St, the NYS inspection emblem is still on the building, He would leave a Pt for an hour to sell a car, crook, snowmobile insurance fraud in Syracuse a few years ago, NOT my kind of Dentist.
Donald Trump

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Brought my 85 year old mom there the other day. She walks with a cane. Sidewalk not shoveled, doors were locked as they shut for a one hour lunch. Place is filthy.... We definitely will be looking for another dentist. I would not recommend him to anyone.
rick

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

He's a hack. I turned him into my ins.co. for billing them for a visit that never happened! He had to refund the money. I wouldn't bring my dog to him. He also had another dentist working there. I forget his name. But he was a putrid sleazeball who probably got his degree in Bangladesh. If he even had one.
Concern patient

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Stay away. His a crook. He charged for work that he didn't do. Went to different dentist try to fix rest of the teeth and insurance decline because they sad it was already fix by dr cerio. Lawsuit pending. Plus his stone all the time. Big mistake to going to his office.
Patient

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Did you pay a lot for the work? What insurance company won't fix your teeth on the ones he didn't work on?
Concern patient wrote:
Stay away. His a crook. He charged for work that he didn't do. Went to different dentist try to fix rest of the teeth and insurance decline because they sad it was already fix by dr cerio. Lawsuit pending. Plus his stone all the time. Big mistake to going to his office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••