First Prev
of 2
Next Last
De La Ghetto

Canastota, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2009
Going to the dentist does anyone know if he is any good?
Judee from Utica

Oneida, NY

#2 Jul 4, 2009
De La Ghetto wrote:
no...stay away from him. Go to Dr. LAVELLE
yikes

Canastota, NY

#3 Jul 4, 2009
not too sure about him or his work, but i do know that one of his dental tech. was doing all she could to provoke my husband into some sort of a relationship. Pretty tacky if you ask me!! Pulled his phone number from patient records and proceeded to call him, and the call was not dental related. I believe she was some blond skanky looking character.
Ralph

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2009
GONG! This is reading like a cheesy WOUR commercial just stop already. If you want to trash someone on topix you have to do it brute force. None of these beating around the bush so it looks like you "accidentally" landed on the vitriol posts. That's bad form.

You'd have come off more realistic if you had just stepped up to the mike and said "I had a rotten experience dealing with..." and hit it.

Now I don't buy anything you said and wonder if YOU are the reason for whatever the issue is, like maybe your teeth spell "Bleecker St." or suttin?

Amateurs.
ben busy

Cazenovia, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2009
Adirondack dentistry in barneveld the best!! only 5 mins from utica on rt 12..don't know if they are accepting new patients though..
De La Ghetto

Canastota, NY

#6 Jul 4, 2009
Down Boy Down!! no need to get so huffy, just looking to find a good dentist. And what does Bleeker St have to do with anything, dude sounds like you have issues. By the way where is Dr. Lavalle located?
Michelle

Minoa, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2009
Ralph wrote:
GONG! This is reading like a cheesy WOUR commercial just stop already. If you want to trash someone on topix you have to do it brute force. None of these beating around the bush so it looks like you "accidentally" landed on the vitriol posts. That's bad form.
You'd have come off more realistic if you had just stepped up to the mike and said "I had a rotten experience dealing with..." and hit it.
Now I don't buy anything you said and wonder if YOU are the reason for whatever the issue is, like maybe your teeth spell "Bleecker St." or suttin?
Amateurs.
How odd
Ralphie May

Fayetteville, NY

#8 Jul 4, 2009
That was odd!!
yikes

Canastota, NY

#9 Jul 4, 2009
doesn't sound odd to me!!! In fact i think its pretty damn funny!!! ha ha ha
yikes

Canastota, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2009
Mission accomplished!!! some people are just so clueless, PEACE OUT...
bob

Manlius, NY

#11 Jul 7, 2009
He is ok and his girl friend cleaned my teeth and she was kinda hot. His place is a dump and way over charged us a couple of times. Left there over a year ago to Dr. mecca and couldn't be more happy. That goes for my two kids and x wife also. My x also had a relative that worked there and she was the one that said we had enough. she's hard to please but likes Dr. Mecca.
IN THE KNOW

New York, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2009
His office help got smart with me one day,and I dropped him like a hot potato.He's too high anyway.
bob

Manlius, NY

#13 Jul 8, 2009
They are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Don't wish anything bad on people but they aren't very good with the overall experience of going to dentist. That's just my opinion and I'm pretty easy going.
Utican for The Time Being

New York, NY

#14 Jul 8, 2009
Daniel Cerio on Genesee st? I went once for an emergency extraction. He took the cash and BRUTALLY snatched my tooth out of my face. He pretty much threw me a script for an antibiotic and walked out of the room. The staff was not very nice either.

I've found the environment at Sitrin Dental to be very pleasing and the dentists/hygenists to be very gentle. They pulled my daughter's tooth at age 10 and she barely felt a thing. Good luck!
loved it

AOL

#15 Jul 8, 2009
anybody get felt up while in the chair?
ex-patient

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2009
I hated the way he filled teeth with silver and then just walked away without even asking if my teeth meshed correctly. I had to TELL him to make it right. I had a good dentist that retired, so I knew what to expect from a good dentist. He wanted to put twice as many crowns on my teeth than two other dentists recommended--more money that way. That is because he is losing patients right and left. I don't know how he stays in business.

He was married with children--divorced now or not?
bob

Manlius, NY

#17 Jul 9, 2009
loved it wrote:
anybody get felt up while in the chair?
I was hoping Sue whould feel me up but never did. After 3 years of waiting I decided to move on. She did like to put her small breast on my head every once in a while
Not any more

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2009
De La Ghetto wrote:
I left there years ago. I was in agony every time they did any work and was constantly worried about catching something. It just seemed like a high school atmostphere to me. I used to make sure they changed gloves. It may be better now- but even so I would not go back.
Haha

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
No way
Nikki

Glenfield, NY

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Just had teeth pulled their I will never go back they r all very unprofessional and dr cerio stopped in the middle of my extractions to answer his cell phone I had four teeth pulled and left with nothing for pain and no antibiotics I will never go back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where has Kaleigh been lately? 13 min Gia 7
Thoughts and Prayers For Baron Trump 14 min Me too 16
Kaitlyn M. Conley, Murder!!! 2 hr frankie 23
the scummiest thing you saw in a restaurant 4 hr LickPinkStink 11
Chuck Schumer abuser ? 5 hr LickPinkStink 7
Puerto rico get off your butts 5 hr Truth hurts 84
Emmaus House Not paying Their Employees 5 hr LickPinkStink 3
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 5 hr Truth hurts 93
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 8 hr Ha Ha 28
Twin Ponds shoot em up 15 hr Jay Z 44