Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2014
Jethro Tull

La Fayette, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 16, 2011
 
It is the best place in NY state to bring your family.
Howdy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 16, 2011
 
Only someone with the name jethro would like that dump.
Fred

La Fayette, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 17, 2011
 
Howdy wrote:
Only someone with the name jethro would like that dump.
You are a loser... heritage is the best establishment in the state.
To Fred

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 30, 2011
 
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>You are a loser... heritage is the best establishment in the state.
You sound like a winner. Probably a board member or director at the place. Its the worst in Utica! I'd jump a bridge before go into that dump. Heard one person got out a few weeks ago, now they have security.
annabelle

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 30, 2011
 
dr kodsy works at heritage. anyone knmow him?is he good?
mike

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 30, 2011
 
To Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a winner. Probably a board member or director at the place. Its the worst in Utica! I'd jump a bridge before go into that dump. Heard one person got out a few weeks ago, now they have security.
you are jealous
arms

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 30, 2011
 
annabelle wrote:
dr kodsy works at heritage. anyone knmow him?is he good?
dr. KODSY IS A GOOD MAN AN DR. BUT IT'S NOT THE DR. THAT TAKES CARE OF YOU WHEN YOUR THERE.I WORKED THERE FOR MANY YEARS AN I WOULDN'T WANT TO GO THERE FOR REHAB,NO WAY,SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO FROM WELLFARE.THATS WHAT GETS HIRED THERE,THATS WHO THEY HIRE WHEN I WORKED THERE.HALF OF THE TIME THEY HAD NO STAFF AN MADE PEOPLE WORK DOUBLE SHIFTS.ANYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE IS FORCED TO WORK WHEN THERE TIRED AN DON'T WANT TO BE THERE ,POOR CARE SHOULD I SAY MORE.MABY IT BETTER NOW BUT IF I HAD TO BET I WOULD SAY IT'S THE SAME.DON'T GET ME WRONG THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE BUT NOT ENOUGH.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 3, 2011
 
herritage is the worst place next to ghetto laretto, its been a shit hole since the mid 90s, if anyone did there homework there always in trouble with the state and Dr, Kodsy what a joke, the staff is over worked and I wouldnt send my worst enemy there if you paid me.
Mario Caracus

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2011
 
BUTTERFLY11 wrote:
herritage is the worst place next to ghetto laretto, its been a shit hole since the mid 90s, if anyone did there homework there always in trouble with the state and Dr, Kodsy what a joke, the staff is over worked and I wouldnt send my worst enemy there if you paid me.
I agree.
Tommy

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 4, 2011
 
I hear that three nurse managers quit and 2 social service people left. All within a week or two. There must be a problem there.
True grit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 5, 2012
 
If you love some 1
Do not send them there
bill

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 5, 2012
 
Agree.
rebecca

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 16, 2014
 
I'm a patient. Here at heritage homes and ir is the worst.the nurses are sullen and rude. The techs just laugh at you. I am in incredible pain and never fet my meds onn time because there is always an issue. Either on break , need supervisor, or shift change. I feel like a prisoner and hostage. And if I. Could walk id just go now.
rebecca

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 16, 2014
 
arms wrote:
<quoted text>dr. KODSY IS A GOOD MAN AN DR. BUT IT'S NOT THE DR. THAT TAKES CARE OF YOU WHEN YOUR THERE.I WORKED THERE FOR MANY YEARS AN I WOULDN'T WANT TO GO THERE FOR REHAB,NO WAY,SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO FROM WELLFARE.THATS WHAT GETS HIRED THERE,THATS WHO THEY HIRE WHEN I WORKED THERE.HALF OF THE TIME THEY HAD NO STAFF AN MADE PEOPLE WORK DOUBLE SHIFTS.ANYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE IS FORCED TO WORK WHEN THERE TIRED AN DON'T WANT TO BE THERE ,POOR CARE SHOULD I SAY MORE.MABY IT BETTER NOW BUT IF I HAD TO BET I WOULD SAY IT'S THE SAME.DON'T GET ME WRONG THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE BUT NOT ENOUGH.
You are exactly right ive only seen a Dr once

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

176 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 13 min Utica SamboTech Summit 44
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 26 min portogee grease 26
High rise fire Ufd 31 min american 33
riggie is a creep 31 min bobby o woman beater 12
Several unsuspecting women recorded undressing ... 33 min Thats CNY for you 1
Principal James Lafountain? (Sep '12) 38 min hatesem 16
My ex is pregnant but i have a new girl.What do... (Apr '12) 44 min Chloe 84
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 8 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 122
WKTV's new broadcast desk 8 hr Sunny Side Up 72
Irish Fest 8 hr Sunny Side Up 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••