First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2013
who would have guessed??? lol
zeek

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2013
hmmm wrote:
who would have guessed??? lol
Guessed what ???
joe

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 21, 2013
it figures...
pou

New Hartford, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2013
a cousin
dinka

Baltimore, MD

#8 Aug 21, 2013
There doesn't appear to be a limit to how low the voters sink when electing these trashy people. And you wonder why he screws you on sales tax, benefits, etc. while he shovels raises and perks out to his friends. Bad genes in every sense. Give him the boot.
Never ceases to amaze

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
The voters in this district still think they can oust politicians from certain seats. DA, CE, NYS ASS., NYS SEN., are all here for as long as they like. Nothing you can do at the polls will change that.
juda

New Hartford, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Never ceases to amaze wrote:
The voters in this district still think they can oust politicians from certain seats. DA, CE, NYS ASS., NYS SEN., are all here for as long as they like. Nothing you can do at the polls will change that.
Your 'theory" doesn't fly when it comes to Mike Arcuri though does it? The voters can, will and do change who holds what office.
juda

New Hartford, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2013
or Lou Lapola
Mr Big Ten inch

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2013
A love child with his cousin? That's why he needs all that Indian kickback money.
rolo

Reston, VA

#13 Aug 21, 2013
Mr Big Ten inch wrote:
A love child with his cousin? That's why he needs all that Indian kickback money.
No The sex offender on the registry is the county executive's cousin. They share many of the same genes as they are related by blood.
Mrs Picenti

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 21, 2013
Mr Big Ten inch wrote:
A love child with his cousin? That's why he needs all that Indian kickback money.
Don't tell anybody about the Indian money. King Ray said to keep quiet about it.
elenors closet

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Mrs Picenti wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell anybody about the Indian money. King Ray said to keep quiet about it.
a barren old warrior is she
Never ceases to amaze

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 22, 2013
juda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'theory" doesn't fly when it comes to Mike Arcuri though does it? The voters can, will and do change who holds what office.
Not a theory, a fact. If you read my post it lists the specific offices I referred to. I didn't mention the US Congressional office as it does not apply to the offices controlled by the local parties. Again: OC DA; OC CE; NYS ASS; NYS SEN . If you need help in reading, ask a third grader.
never ceases to amaze

New Hartford, NY

#17 Aug 22, 2013
Never ceases to amaze wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a theory, a fact. If you read my post it lists the specific offices I referred to. I didn't mention the US Congressional office as it does not apply to the offices controlled by the local parties. Again: OC DA; OC CE; NYS ASS; NYS SEN . If you need help in reading, ask a third grader.
You pathetic, arrogant fool. Your theory holds no water and when you are called on it, your rebuttal is just as lame. If you need help in reasoning, practice on your shape sorter, you pretentious jackass.
gurt

New Hartford, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Never ceases to amaze wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a theory, a fact. If you read my post it lists the specific offices I referred to. I didn't mention the US Congressional office as it does not apply to the offices controlled by the local parties. Again: OC DA; OC CE; NYS ASS; NYS SEN . If you need help in reading, ask a third grader.
Mike Arcuri didn't get elected again.
presidentjim

New Hartford, NY

#20 Aug 22, 2013
There are no absolutes in government. There may be a trend toward reelection of the incumbent but there are many exceptions. I suggest you take your own advice and ask a third grader if you want specifics. Your crystal ball needs to be confined to the sideshow of your life and not used to predict an unpredictable election process.
Really

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 22, 2013
gurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Arcuri didn't get elected again.
Mike Arcuri never entered into his equation. You people do not possess the acumen to understand the discussion and should revert to your racist rants instead of entering into adult discourse.
Never ceases to amaze

Utica, NY

#22 Aug 22, 2013
never ceases to amaze wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic, arrogant fool. Your theory holds no water and when you are called on it, your rebuttal is just as lame. If you need help in reasoning, practice on your shape sorter, you pretentious jackass.
Im not really arrogant. I am just so superior an intellect in comparison to yourself that it seems to you like arrogance. You should relegate yourself to less cerebral retorts that you may better compete.
unga

New Hartford, NY

#23 Aug 23, 2013
Never ceases to amaze wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not really arrogant. I am just so superior an intellect in comparison to yourself that it seems to you like arrogance. You should relegate yourself to less cerebral retorts that you may better compete.
Your post makes no sense. Use a dictionary.
Never ceases to amaze

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 23, 2013
unga wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes no sense. Use a dictionary.
It makes no sense to you because you lack the acumen of understanding. Take baby steps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Comets leaving after 2016 season!... 6 min Its called a cont... 25
Clifton Park CHILD PORN TRADER gets 10-year sen... 9 min SKIRTED TRAILERS 1
UCP- Pathetic Treatment of Employees (Jul '14) 10 min Red27 11
Convicted sex offender accused in Clifton Park ... 11 min SKIRTED TRAILERS 1
clifton PARK WOMEN CAUGHT DEALING HEROIN SUPER ... 15 min SKIRTED TRAILERS 17
Boonville Man Charged With Rape 23 min Lockdown 4
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 24 min Taxpayer 3
Wktv News finally in Hi-Def ! 2 hr Twiggy 17
AHL Worldwide 6 hr Sad Utican 61
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 9 hr rosalind jefferson 39
listen to the teachers whining 11 hr Your ignorance is... 117
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:59 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:59PM
Why the NY Giants Absolutely Must Draft ILB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 6:29 AM
Todd Bowles: I can't say now if Geno is or isn't our quarterback
NFL 7:51 AM
Bills GM: EJ Manuel knows he needs to 'step up'
Bleacher Report 8:03 AM
Did the Jets Get It Right? Grading Woody Johnson's Offseason Moves
Yahoo! Sports11:24 AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 5:15 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers