First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skis Burning and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#22 May 4, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/article /20140428/NEWS/140429316
Another story you can't make up. Let us all try and understand this great deal by the city.
1. City buys Gaetano building for 1 buck
2. City has to pay 300k , not Gaetano, to demo the building
3. Now city hires Gaetano to build on the same property and pays them 250k for the work.
So it cost the city of utica $550,001 in expenses. What is wrong with this picture?
So instead of Gaetano paying 300k to tear down his building, he comes out with $250,001.
FINE JOB UTICA
Oh, by the way, how is Hotel Utica doing?
Let's not forget this.
LaughIN

Clinton, NY

#23 May 4, 2014
Skis Burning and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget this.
I wont!
Handouts and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#24 May 4, 2014
LaughIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont!
These things always need to be remembered because unfortunately they will just keep doing it.
LaughIN

Clinton, NY

#25 May 4, 2014
Handouts and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
These things always need to be remembered because unfortunately they will just keep doing it.
This guy keeps doing it. He did it under Hanna with The Hotel Utica. How can we keep paying for him when he keeps making the money?
Unfortunately I don't go further back then Hanna Days, but I am certain he's been scamming for a lot longer?
Taking Care Of Chuck

New Hartford, NY

#26 May 4, 2014
Look at Charlestown. Guess who owns it? It's been an eyesore for 20 years & nobody does squat. The city raked the owner of the HSBC building over the coals while Geatano gets away with owning a building that looks like it was bombed.

It's probably a damn good thing that Roefaro got out before he could have shafted the taxpayers with the bill for razing Charleston.
LaughIN

Clinton, NY

#27 May 4, 2014
Taking Care Of Chuck wrote:
Look at Charlestown. Guess who owns it? It's been an eyesore for 20 years & nobody does squat. The city raked the owner of the HSBC building over the coals while Geatano gets away with owning a building that looks like it was bombed.
It's probably a damn good thing that Roefaro got out before he could have shafted the taxpayers with the bill for razing Charleston.
call codes enforcement lmao
Corrupt UPD and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#29 May 4, 2014
LaughIN wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy keeps doing it. He did it under Hanna with The Hotel Utica. How can we keep paying for him when he keeps making the money?
Unfortunately I don't go further back then Hanna Days, but I am certain he's been scamming for a lot longer?
He's been scamming since he's been in business. You ever notice he wins all of the "bids" for the city of utica?
idiots

Utica, NY

#30 May 5, 2014
last i checked there is something called "conflict of interest" so when bidding out contracts , one would think that awarding it to a guy who's building he let fall apart and did not want to pay to tear down would be one of those conflict of interest.

When is Emperor Cuomo's anti corruption unit gonna take down Utica. The city needs that first to reset and try to rebuild. You have obvious corruption in every office. and its done right in front of everyone.
Aqua Turd Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#31 May 6, 2014
idiots wrote:
last i checked there is something called "conflict of interest" so when bidding out contracts , one would think that awarding it to a guy who's building he let fall apart and did not want to pay to tear down would be one of those conflict of interest.
When is Emperor Cuomo's anti corruption unit gonna take down Utica. The city needs that first to reset and try to rebuild. You have obvious corruption in every office. and its done right in front of everyone.
You would think it was a conflict.
Utica Clocks and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#32 May 7, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
Another story you can't make up. Let us all try and understand this great deal by the city.
3. Now city hires Gaetano to build on the same property and pays them 250k for the work.
So it cost the city of utica $550,001 in expenses. What is wrong with this picture?
So instead of Gaetano paying 300k to tear down his building, he comes out with $250,001.
FINE JOB UTICA
Don't forget! Lol!
Tomato Fecal Pie

Glen Head, NY

#33 May 7, 2014
Gee another tax handout scam by the pubic servant class and "leaders"? Why isn't this surprising for Utica?
Stewarts and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#35 May 7, 2014
Tomato Fecal Pie wrote:
Gee another tax handout scam by the pubic servant class and "leaders"? Why isn't this surprising for Utica?
I think uticans are just used to it. Seriously.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#36 May 9, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
FINE JOB UTICA
Just a friendly reminder.

Clifton Park, NY

#37 May 10, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
FINE JOB UTICA
Never forget.

Clifton Park, NY

#38 May 11, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
FINE JOB UTICA
Happy Mother's Day chuck!

Clifton Park, NY

#39 May 12, 2014
UticaSucks wrote:
FINE JOB UTICA
Don't forget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to all recent female police academy graduates 2 min susie 2
richy flamez (Jun '12) 44 min His Wife 15
Who else wants Obama to run for a third term? 47 min Gunny Highway 8
UFD cashes in again! 58 min Weakling 24
US Goverment destroying Our Constitution 1 hr Gunny Highway 13
help AFRICA feed thier kids 1 hr Nano basher 8
The Potting Shed Antiques 1 hr chad 3
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 1 hr Victor 575
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 2 hr jurisprudence 33
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 22 hr Pat Jizinski 61