nimey super lube in barneveld
just wondering

New York, NY

#23 Oct 16, 2009
wow go figure i delt with nimeys in barneveld since he has opened and he has never streared me wrong or gouging prices i am a regular custemer he dose all my work also he must be doinging something write if he has 2500 happy custemers and people coming from boonville old fordge port lyden and even futher
rip

Manlius, NY

#24 Oct 16, 2009
The reason they come from far is because he has ripped everyone local off. He got my father real good on a 670.00 inspection whuch was really a hoax. I checked and he didnt do the things he said had to be done. Talk to some of his x workers and you will find out how he operates
Local

Jamesville, NY

#25 Oct 16, 2009
rip wrote:
The reason they come from far is because he has ripped everyone local off. He got my father real good on a 670.00 inspection whuch was really a hoax. I checked and he didnt do the things he said had to be done. Talk to some of his x workers and you will find out how he operates
OK know it all, give us some names of ex-workers, or dont you have the balls? You checked huh? If you weren't full of BS you would have turned him in, would have lost his DMV license, end of Superlube. But, that didn't happen did it blowhard? Truth is, I've had work done at Superlube and Adk motors, neither one made a nickel more than he deserved. If either one is screwing people over like the claims on here, they'd be out of business. Y'all really should watch your comments, your messing with the lives of families and the means by which these men feed their kids. Dont' really matter if you like them or not, I'll bet most of these negative comments are based more on jealousy than actual business dealings.
dana nimy lube expert

Rome, NY

#26 Oct 16, 2009
This place must be run by dana nimey. she's an expert at lubing. In fact she carries two tubes of K-Y in her purse if you know what I mean. ALL CROOKS AND THIEVES....... DANA IS THE BIGGEST BACK STABBER, GOSSIPER IN ONEIDA COUNTY.... EVEN PUTS HER OWN SISTER DOWN TO EVERYONE.... SHE IS A LOSER LIKE THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THOSE CROOKS... BEWARE UNLESS YOU WANT SOME OF THAT K-Y ACTION
helper of mankind

AOL

#27 Oct 16, 2009
And now they preach GOd in their adds!
know all about her

Rome, NY

#28 Oct 17, 2009
dana nimy lube expert wrote:
This place must be run by dana nimey. she's an expert at lubing. In fact she carries two tubes of K-Y in her purse if you know what I mean. ALL CROOKS AND THIEVES....... DANA IS THE BIGGEST BACK STABBER, GOSSIPER IN ONEIDA COUNTY.... EVEN PUTS HER OWN SISTER DOWN TO EVERYONE.... SHE IS A LOSER LIKE THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THOSE CROOKS... BEWARE UNLESS YOU WANT SOME OF THAT K-Y ACTION
You are so right about that dana nimey. She's dating some Fran Barris and has been running her mouth about his divorce and bashing his wife and little girl. She is a nonstop gossiper like the whole family and its too bad this guy doesnt see her for the trash she is. He will soon if he has a brain. My girl friend heard this conversation at a bar and couldnt believe the way this girl runs her mouth. My good friend "saw" her a couple times but just for sex, she's only interested in non-committal relations. Should we say "Trashy"? Well, he finally found a good woman. So, dont take your car to any Nimey place, they cant be trusted.
broad

Oneida, NY

#29 Oct 17, 2009
are these nimeys any relation to the nimey on rt 49 near grainger?
no way

Manlius, NY

#30 Oct 17, 2009
2500 customers?? are you on crack iI DONT THINK SO!
hey local

Manlius, NY

#31 Oct 17, 2009
I do know one thing, you are not feeding your kids by being an english teacher! You must work for Nimey with that grammer!
Local

Jamesville, NY

#32 Oct 17, 2009
hey local wrote:
I do know one thing, you are not feeding your kids by being an english teacher! You must work for Nimey with that grammer!
And yet another Topix troll proudly displays his ignorance:
Please don't criticize my "grammer" when you can't properly spell it, GRAMMAR!!!

No I dont work for Superlube, actually with a shred of common sense you could have determined that yourself after seeing my statement that I have had work done at Adk Motors. Idiot.

I have to thank you though, you helped me start the day with a smile. I always love to start the day by showing an intellectual lightweight his place. I'm curious, what empirical data led you to assume that a person with poor "grammer" must work for Nimey? You may falsely pride yourself as being well-spoken, but I assure you, Mark could talk circles around you, and you are grossly mismatched against me.
really

Manlius, NY

#33 Oct 17, 2009
Id have to say that if he is screwing people it would be him that is "taking away the means to feed their kids" not the people writing of their experience there. I also have had bad luck there, and have heard many other stories before it ever showed up here. They dont have a clue what to fix so they just start throwing on new parts until it works - and then charge you for it all.
I got boned

Cazenovia, NY

#34 Oct 17, 2009
by Nimey's in barneveld. figured i would give someone local my business. i will never go there again. and if you talk to locals up this way, 4 out of 5 will say- don't go to them.
gone

Holland Patent, NY

#35 Oct 17, 2009
thanks every one for the input i think i will give stockhause garage my repair work on rt 365 their going to reopen sometime soon ,the son is coming back from the west coast to reopen the place
oh well

United States

#36 Oct 19, 2009
stockhauser's opening back up? thats crazy i havent seen them open in years but good to know..
gone

Holland Patent, NY

#37 Oct 19, 2009
thats what i have been told ,from a friend of john stockhauser we will have to wait and see if it happens it will spell doom for super lube,no more 200.00 sunglass for his wife
lets be fair

United States

#38 Oct 19, 2009
I have used the services of Superlube and I have been quite happy with the service. They are alway accomidating to my schedule, polite, and it has been done right the first time.

I will also assume that most of the posters on this forum have not used them, do not live locally and just enjoy bashing others because they think it is fun. Maybe we should all join in on this "fun" and start bashing their business...although they don't actually own Walmart or the dollar store that they work at so that wouldn't be fair but for their benefit I am typing as slow as I can so they do not have any issues reading this.

To superlube, thanks for the service on that old F250.
Old F250

Jamesville, NY

#39 Oct 19, 2009
I knew a guy that had a F250 fixed at Superlube. They must have done really good work cause he brought it there all the time.

I agree completely about the business bashers, walmart cart pushers, career disability & welfare recipients, dollar store shelf stockers, etc... Lets reserve our criticism to that which we have actual knowledge of, not random insults and unfounded aspersions. God Bless. Oh, t h a n k s f o r t h e s l o w t y p i n g, i t h e l p e d m e u n d e r s t a n d m o r e g o o d.
i dont understand

Manlius, NY

#40 Oct 19, 2009
I dont understand why any of the trash you listed above would even care about this topic, its obvious that mosy have had bad experiences there. Super lube is good for oil change, tire rotate and easy fix stuff, not anything major.
get real

Cazenovia, NY

#41 Oct 20, 2009
lets be fair wrote:
I have used the services of Superlube and I have been quite happy with the service. They are alway accomidating to my schedule, polite, and it has been done right the first time.
I will also assume that most of the posters on this forum have not used them, do not live locally and just enjoy bashing others because they think it is fun. Maybe we should all join in on this "fun" and start bashing their business...although they don't actually own Walmart or the dollar store that they work at so that wouldn't be fair but for their benefit I am typing as slow as I can so they do not have any issues reading this.
To superlube, thanks for the service on that old F250.
ok, if you want to hire me a lawyer and pay me for the time i have to take off of work to go to court, i will be happy to sue them for what they didn't do, but were nice enough to charge me for..that's call fraud..like car dealers, for every 1 they bone, they make good with another.
Sue this

Jamesville, NY

#42 Oct 20, 2009
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, if you want to hire me a lawyer and pay me for the time i have to take off of work to go to court, i will be happy to sue them for what they didn't do, but were nice enough to charge me for..that's call fraud..like car dealers, for every 1 they bone, they make good with another.
Who do you think your fooling? You dont have the nads to sue anyone, probably never even had work done there. Probably dont even have a job yourself. Got some news for ya Einstein, you won't need time off for court if your hiring a lawyer,(they do the court stuff as part of their fee, little secret from me to you.) If half the stuff claimed on here was true, someone would have reported them to DMV and/or attorney general's office and they'd be out of business. Put up or shut up already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twin Ponds shoot em up 18 min the truth 23
LoMedico Wins 24 min Truth is 9
NY Mills the new Cornhill 27 min happy 1
Cornhill Fish & Game Club 27 min Jemal Silverback 1
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 1 hr ELA 16
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr ConsiderThis 124
Too hot to handle? 1 hr Not a chance 16
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Reney 905
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 2 hr Elmer Fudd 35
One Term Tenney 2 hr Moochers delight 57
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 18 hr Gino 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages