First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really

New York, NY

#50 Apr 21, 2013
St. E's is a death trip with slow minded medical staff. They are all idiots..
Jill M

Kansas City, MO

#51 Apr 21, 2013
What was the outcome of this case?
Lainey

Utica, NY

#53 Apr 21, 2013
Alex wrote:
What is this all about. It is about friends and familes and conflicts of interest and playing favorites.
I just read the article my wife saved for me and if Dr (DWI) Page is involved then there must be neglience since this so called ER "DWI" is unqualified because of his dependency.
This whole thing stinks and the Utica OD is to be commended for their investigation and input.
Their is no place in the courtroom for impartiality when a human life has been lost at the hands of incompetancy. But public officials who are biased and unqualified want to protect their interests and friends for the sake of their own personal gain.
This is what we have dealt with all of our lives in this area,
Where can I find this article. I have been out of the country.
Fired from Rome Hospital

Utica, NY

#55 Apr 21, 2013
Still drunk at work to

Utica, NY

#56 Apr 21, 2013
cny cares

Whitesboro, NY

#57 Apr 21, 2013
if you care about your loved ones never go to st e's . the nurses just don't care . they7 actually tied a woman to her wheelchair and put her at the nurses station so they wouldn't have to be bothered with her . abuse left and right .
Nicky M

UK

#58 Apr 21, 2013
Coverup

Ashburn, VA

#59 Apr 21, 2013
This is a big coverup.
Yesmaam

Paris Crossing, IN

#60 Apr 21, 2013
ok computer guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Try posting an active link so you don't look like an idiot.
Lmfao, your link doesn't,t work either. Um... Idiot
nurse

Syracuse, NY

#61 Apr 21, 2013
cny cares wrote:
if you care about your loved ones never go to st e's . the nurses just don't care . they7 actually tied a woman to her wheelchair and put her at the nurses station so they wouldn't have to be bothered with her . abuse left and right .
we learn that in nursing school. It's known through out the state that St E's nurses just dont care. You now St Luke's slogan is It's the People it's the Care. And St E's is Nurses Just Dont Care. What do you do for a loving ?
Lainey

Utica, NY

#62 Apr 21, 2013
Thank yor the links.
Jeff C

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Apr 22, 2013
Bad stuff.
Lainey

Utica, NY

#64 Apr 22, 2013
Alex wrote:
What is this all about. It is about friends and familes and conflicts of interest and playing favorites.
I just read the article my wife saved for me and if Dr (DWI) Page is involved then there must be neglience since this so called ER "DWI" is unqualified because of his dependency.
This whole thing stinks and the Utica OD is to be commended for their investigation and input.
Their is no place in the courtroom for impartiality when a human life has been lost at the hands of incompetancy. But public officials who are biased and unqualified want to protect their interests and friends for the sake of their own personal gain.
This is what we have dealt with all of our lives in this area,
RIGHT ON!
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#66 Aug 2, 2013
Lainey wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT ON!
agree
Dtr of his deceased pt

Schenectady, NY

#67 Nov 8, 2013
Sandi wrote:
Dr. Chahfe is an excellent physician and a good person. These stories are sad. He has performed thousands and thousands of needed surgeries. He saves lives!! There is no one I would go to over him. He is in the top 1% of Doctors in the United States. We are lucky to have him in our area. Stop listening to BS!!!
WRONG! He refuses to use the ICU for his post-op high-risk patients. My family member had a tumor removed and new trach/airway placed, thrown into a regular room right after surgery, no monitors except for her children who sat bedside. Coded on 2nd night and only THEN was taken to ICU in which case he grumbled that it was ridiculous and wanted her back to a reg room. Family fought for extended ICU stay. He finally got his way. He first night in regular room, pt coded and died. He's got an ego problem. Told my family on a scale from 1-10 in severity, heart surgery is an "8", my family member's procedure was a "10"....then why no ICU stay after surgery Dr Chafey? The nurses on the floor also reported he gives false impressions to pts that he has his own "wing" of the hospital for his pts - B*llsh*t. He also always promises a private room to pts and has no authority to do-so, so we discovered ourselves. I hold his ego and non-chalantness responsible for my family members death.
really now

New York, NY

#69 Nov 8, 2013
Dtr of his deceased pt wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! He refuses to use the ICU for his post-op high-risk patients. My family member had a tumor removed and new trach/airway placed, thrown into a regular room right after surgery, no monitors except for her children who sat bedside. Coded on 2nd night and only THEN was taken to ICU in which case he grumbled that it was ridiculous and wanted her back to a reg room. Family fought for extended ICU stay. He finally got his way. He first night in regular room, pt coded and died. He's got an ego problem. Told my family on a scale from 1-10 in severity, heart surgery is an "8", my family member's procedure was a "10"....then why no ICU stay after surgery Dr Chafey? The nurses on the floor also reported he gives false impressions to pts that he has his own "wing" of the hospital for his pts - B*llsh*t. He also always promises a private room to pts and has no authority to do-so, so we discovered ourselves. I hold his ego and non-chalantness responsible for my family members death.
It seems as if you would know how to spell his name correctly if this tragedy actually happened to your loved one, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 5 min Yup 316
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 7 min not critical 55
Whos Going To Africa For Christmas 7 min Lol yes 3
Has Topix Influenced Your Views About Living Here? 9 min Another loser post 15
Car Salesmen are the Least Respected Profession... 12 min Another loser post 3
Police say postal worker had a BAC of three tim... 26 min Ricd 13
Vinny Dier drug charges: update? 46 min The Bogie 2
AHL Expanding West 1 hr Sit and wait 33
Notre Dame Warmack 1 hr lmao 15
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NBC Sports10:45AM
Bills to release Mike Williams from injured reserve
Bleacher Report11:33 AM
Crushing End to Season Proves QB Is Priority No. 1
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Patriots clinch 5th straight playoff bye despite poor play - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:09 PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Bills' loss extends playoff drought to 15 seasons - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:56 PM
Jets' Ryan 'not worried' about possible firing
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great