New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

St. E's is a death trip with slow minded medical staff. They are all idiots..
Jill M

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

What was the outcome of this case?
Lainey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Alex wrote:
What is this all about. It is about friends and familes and conflicts of interest and playing favorites.
I just read the article my wife saved for me and if Dr (DWI) Page is involved then there must be neglience since this so called ER "DWI" is unqualified because of his dependency.
This whole thing stinks and the Utica OD is to be commended for their investigation and input.
Their is no place in the courtroom for impartiality when a human life has been lost at the hands of incompetancy. But public officials who are biased and unqualified want to protect their interests and friends for the sake of their own personal gain.
This is what we have dealt with all of our lives in this area,
Where can I find this article. I have been out of the country.
Fired from Rome Hospital

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Still drunk at work to

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

cny cares

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

if you care about your loved ones never go to st e's . the nurses just don't care . they7 actually tied a woman to her wheelchair and put her at the nurses station so they wouldn't have to be bothered with her . abuse left and right .
Nicky M

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Coverup

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

This is a big coverup.
Yesmaam

Friendship, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

ok computer guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Try posting an active link so you don't look like an idiot.
Lmfao, your link doesn't,t work either. Um... Idiot
nurse

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

cny cares wrote:
if you care about your loved ones never go to st e's . the nurses just don't care . they7 actually tied a woman to her wheelchair and put her at the nurses station so they wouldn't have to be bothered with her . abuse left and right .
we learn that in nursing school. It's known through out the state that St E's nurses just dont care. You now St Luke's slogan is It's the People it's the Care. And St E's is Nurses Just Dont Care. What do you do for a loving ?
Lainey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Thank yor the links.
Jeff C

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Bad stuff.
Lainey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Alex wrote:
What is this all about. It is about friends and familes and conflicts of interest and playing favorites.
I just read the article my wife saved for me and if Dr (DWI) Page is involved then there must be neglience since this so called ER "DWI" is unqualified because of his dependency.
This whole thing stinks and the Utica OD is to be commended for their investigation and input.
Their is no place in the courtroom for impartiality when a human life has been lost at the hands of incompetancy. But public officials who are biased and unqualified want to protect their interests and friends for the sake of their own personal gain.
This is what we have dealt with all of our lives in this area,
RIGHT ON!
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Lainey wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT ON!
agree
Dtr of his deceased pt

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Sandi wrote:
Dr. Chahfe is an excellent physician and a good person. These stories are sad. He has performed thousands and thousands of needed surgeries. He saves lives!! There is no one I would go to over him. He is in the top 1% of Doctors in the United States. We are lucky to have him in our area. Stop listening to BS!!!
WRONG! He refuses to use the ICU for his post-op high-risk patients. My family member had a tumor removed and new trach/airway placed, thrown into a regular room right after surgery, no monitors except for her children who sat bedside. Coded on 2nd night and only THEN was taken to ICU in which case he grumbled that it was ridiculous and wanted her back to a reg room. Family fought for extended ICU stay. He finally got his way. He first night in regular room, pt coded and died. He's got an ego problem. Told my family on a scale from 1-10 in severity, heart surgery is an "8", my family member's procedure was a "10"....then why no ICU stay after surgery Dr Chafey? The nurses on the floor also reported he gives false impressions to pts that he has his own "wing" of the hospital for his pts - B*llsh*t. He also always promises a private room to pts and has no authority to do-so, so we discovered ourselves. I hold his ego and non-chalantness responsible for my family members death.
really now

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Dtr of his deceased pt wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! He refuses to use the ICU for his post-op high-risk patients. My family member had a tumor removed and new trach/airway placed, thrown into a regular room right after surgery, no monitors except for her children who sat bedside. Coded on 2nd night and only THEN was taken to ICU in which case he grumbled that it was ridiculous and wanted her back to a reg room. Family fought for extended ICU stay. He finally got his way. He first night in regular room, pt coded and died. He's got an ego problem. Told my family on a scale from 1-10 in severity, heart surgery is an "8", my family member's procedure was a "10"....then why no ICU stay after surgery Dr Chafey? The nurses on the floor also reported he gives false impressions to pts that he has his own "wing" of the hospital for his pts - B*llsh*t. He also always promises a private room to pts and has no authority to do-so, so we discovered ourselves. I hold his ego and non-chalantness responsible for my family members death.
It seems as if you would know how to spell his name correctly if this tragedy actually happened to your loved one, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

274 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Coward Brindisis TRY to delete Andy FELON's thr... 4 min FELON Andrew Brindisi 1
Bobby Oliveira vs Dan Bidondi and Alex Jones 4 min Alex Jones Fan 1
landmark bldg scam 7 min NOT BUYING IT 1
name 5 worst pizza place s 8 min Tanya 13
utica topix all littered with jargon thanks to ... 13 min Utica Sambo Tech Summit 3
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 15 min Utica Sambo Tech Summit 22
aau basketball 18 min Get over it Neanderthal 19
cant stand to read topix anymore Riggie ruined it 1 hr Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 52
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 2 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 83
Irish Fest 2 hr Sgt Schultz 26
Riggie is scared 3 hr Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 17
alison norlian WKTV 3 hr Bobby Os Lies and Riggies 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••