St. Elizabeth's Death Case

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nosey Rosey

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
What's going on espcially with the Clark's?
Deirdre

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
What is this all about? What is the community missing and needs to know!
Humus

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Who was Tony Karam?
UCme

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Patients die in hospitals every day.No news here.
Pizzaro

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
What is this all about? People do die in hospitals you fool but there must be more to this!
Alex

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
What is this all about. It is about friends and familes and conflicts of interest and playing favorites.

I just read the article my wife saved for me and if Dr (DWI) Page is involved then there must be neglience since this so called ER "DWI" is unqualified because of his dependency.

This whole thing stinks and the Utica OD is to be commended for their investigation and input.

Their is no place in the courtroom for impartiality when a human life has been lost at the hands of incompetancy. But public officials who are biased and unqualified want to protect their interests and friends for the sake of their own personal gain.

This is what we have dealt with all of our lives in this area,
Puzzled

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
What is Tom Clark's involvement in this matter?
wake up

Camillus, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
They kill everyday, they have weeks to fix all records and cover any tracks they screw up, its a one in a million you can catch these scum.
A taxpayer

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
The question at hand is whether a judge can be impartial in a case that involves institutions and people with who the judge has personal relationships and dealings with. When in doubt err on the side of impartiality and rec-use. The problem here is that the small town web of friendships and business arrangements too frequently spill over into the local judiciary thus effecting justice. View the movie, The Verdict.
Fluff

Feeding Hills, MA

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Alex wrote:
What is this all about. It is about friends and familes and conflicts of interest and playing favorites.
I just read the article my wife saved for me and if Dr (DWI) Page is involved then there must be neglience since this so called ER "DWI" is unqualified because of his dependency.
This whole thing stinks and the Utica OD is to be commended for their investigation and input.
Their is no place in the courtroom for impartiality when a human life has been lost at the hands of incompetancy. But public officials who are biased and unqualified want to protect their interests and friends for the sake of their own personal gain.
This is what we have dealt with all of our lives in this area,
Where can I find this article you speak of?
Marie J

France

#15 Feb 6, 2013
What's Judge Clark's involvement in all of this...Looks pretty nasty...
JohnathonZemi

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Feb 6, 2013
This is tragic story. Does anyone know what's going on here?

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x206922998/Debate... -
ok computer guru

Whitesboro, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
JohnathonZemi wrote:
This is tragic story. Does anyone know what's going on here?
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x206922998/Debate... -
Try posting an active link so you don't look like an idiot.
Edward O

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
I am new to this area and am about to move my family here.

I transferred to New hartford for my job and after reading this link I can't believe what I have just read. People have told me of the underhanded actions by so called public servants in Central New York and this article has opened my eyes to the reality of what I have been told.

Where is the integrity in this area. Now I know why so many people's attitudes are down on this area and the negative mentality.

I am very apprehensive about health care to begin with and now after reading this mess I will look to go to St Lukes or Cooperstoen and even Syracuse if I have to.Especially when I have read post and talked to colleagues about a so called emergency room doctor with two DWI's.

This is insane!! I have said enough.

after eading
kneegroids on lose

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Edward O wrote:
I am new to this area and am about to move my family here.
I transferred to New hartford for my job and after reading this link I can't believe what I have just read. People have told me of the underhanded actions by so called public servants in Central New York and this article has opened my eyes to the reality of what I have been told.
Where is the integrity in this area. Now I know why so many people's attitudes are down on this area and the negative mentality.
I am very apprehensive about health care to begin with and now after reading this mess I will look to go to St Lukes or Cooperstoen and even Syracuse if I have to.Especially when I have read post and talked to colleagues about a so called emergency room doctor with two DWI's.
This is insane!! I have said enough.
after eading
You can't come up with a better fake story you fing loser. Where are you working, walmart.

What the F is Cooperstoen, how did you get a job when you're illiterate you fing clown.

Go have your p i g mother buy you hooked on phonics loser so you can try eading some more.

Your mother is a public servant, swallow, swallow.
Dave

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 7, 2013
The comments above are by an idiot who is a prime example of why this area is a mess.
good one ED

Camillus, NY

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Dave wrote:
The comments above are by an idiot who is a prime example of why this area is a mess.
Glad you've worked on your spelling. Now on to big words.
LOL

Camillus, NY

#25 Feb 7, 2013
They killed a 77yo with a head injury, you're a fing idiot.

Is the family on welfare an needs money for rock ?

Some women said, what happened he wouldn't let her suck it so she cries the only thing she can.

Losers that can't even post a link talking about doctors, absolutely hysterical.
daaaaady

West Springfield, MA

#26 Feb 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
They killed a 77yo with a head injury, you're a fing idiot.
Is the family on welfare an needs money for rock ?
Some women said, what happened he wouldn't let her suck it so she cries the only thing she can.
Losers that can't even post a link talking about doctors, absolutely hysterical.
Tell daddy to pay up sucker bwahahaha
Ambulance Chasers

Camillus, NY

#27 Feb 7, 2013
daaaaady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell daddy to pay up sucker bwahahaha
Did he have a auto accident or did you push him down the stairs ????

Better re-open the investigation on how he was injured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUNY Tech building Ice Arena for their Hockey T... (Jan '13) 10 min SUNY Wildcats 79
public parasites ie police fire teachers u get it 22 min I can breath 7
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 28 min jowl life 23
Jill WKTV 38 min smack them lips 56
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 38 min dwi 8
The Obamas Have Spent Over $44 million In Taxpa... 42 min smack them lips 9
why DO THEIR LIPS AND KNUCKLES HIT THE GROUND W... 43 min smack them lips 22
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 1 hr Santa 18
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 1 hr Santa 384
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 1 hr Suspend him4ever 29
Serious car accident in Utica 8 hr slapanut 22
Utica Dating
Find my Match