Want to do something about the Brindi...

Want to do something about the Brindisi's??

Posted in the Utica Forum

Empty Aud Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2014
Nice!
Wrong direction

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 18, 2014
If it's truth you are looking for . This isn't the right to do it . Calling out women that may just have an axe to grind and antagonizing an old man is no better. No fan of him and he probably does have some public humiliation coming his way.

Direct your questions to the administration , they hired Andrew and that's who he reports to.
Jerks

Greenville, SC

#4 Apr 18, 2014
It's already known that Bobby has written emails that he wants to take down the mayor. Not to hard to figure out who he is? He is the real stalker. Plus, if Bobby is in recovery than why is he taking other peoples personal inventory.

Andy is no stalker. He called 911 on these problem houses over the past two years. It's on record. People will make anything up. The police had the car for five days. How long should they have kept it for?

People know that elections are coming up and people know that some hate the Mayor and the Brindisis. But, please stick to the facts and not rumors.
Wrong direction

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 18, 2014
I guess my question is, if he was there to monitor criminal activity , and the police were called by a third party , why didn't the police take it from there?

If the area was know to be a hub of criminal activity , why was an employee of urban renewal there to monitor it ? Is he a peace officer?

If he was threatened by a resident and in fear of his life, why did he return to the seen of the altercation without the police?

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 18, 2014
It is becoming quite apparent that Booby O. is more interested in stirring up controversy than he is in ďfixingĒ Uticaís problems. Like most of you, I am not a big fan of the Brindisi family. The difference being that I do lump the whole family into one pot. Louis has had his problems in the past. I think Anthony has done some good things for the city especially the school district. Andy, I donít know. He may have a history of bad behavior, I donít know. What I wonít do is condemn the sons for the sins of the father. That is wrong and definitely unchristian (read Bobby O. here).

The other problem I have with Bobbyís postings have a lot to do with assuming facts as truth and then basing conclusions on those assumed facts. I have yet to be shown that the car that was involved in this incident was a city owned car. Now maybe Bobby can determine that fact based on broken parts left at the scene. If so, he should be working as a forensic investigator for the police department and not as a salesman. But then again, actual investigators usually get there facts and evidence in order before going public with accusations and making arrests. Talking to a few people who may or may not have been witnesses and making assumptions of intent based on innuendos is not good investigative technique. If Bobby has real evidence then he should go to the police with it. Iím assuming he doesnít.

What we can expect from him is a harshly written complaint, sent to some state authority, full of assumed proof of corruption, demanding something be done to fix this. We can expect more posts to Topix (as if Topix is the bastion of honesty and integrity) and more posts to his blog claiming that he knows what is going on and he alone has the ability to fix our poor lost city. That he alone, with all his experience and connections, with all his knowledge and education, with all his political savvy and intellectual acuteness, will come to the aid of all the poor rubes in Utica and lead us out of our desperation.

My question to Bobby is; show me the proof. Show me what youíve done in Rhode Island or anywhere else that has improved anything. I have searched the internet for a sign of your accomplishments and all I find are more blogs, written by you, complaining of problems, making accusations, sending nasty letters, but no results. Maybe Iím not looking in the right places. Maybe Iím all wrong on you Bobby. I was willing to get behind you in the beginning but so far all youíve done is make noise. Prove me wrong and maybe Iíll change my opinion of you.
Check for yourself

Greenville, SC

#8 Apr 18, 2014
More rumors. Look at his desk Monday at 8:30 am.
Check for yourself

Greenville, SC

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Also, he got a ticket before he left the police station that night. Maybe, the police didn't release the name right away because the guy he hit is a known gang member.

But, I'm sure you won't be satisfied until Andy gets shot dead or put behind bars for an act of self defense. I guess the story is sexier when it involves someone with a popular last time.

Meanwhile, you could care less about someone who terrorizes a neighborhood and sells drugs with loud music every night. That uses baby carriages with babies in them to transport drugs. That are cruel to their animals and leave them out barking all night in the cold. If you really want to do something positive for Utica focus your research on that.
Its Craaaaaazy Sue

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
It is becoming quite apparent that Booby O. is more interested in stirring up controversy than he is in ďfixingĒ Uticaís problems. Like most of you, I am not a big fan of the Brindisi family. The difference being that I do lump the whole family into one pot. Louis has had his problems..........Show me what youíve done in Rhode Island or anywhere else that has improved anything. I have searched the internet for a sign of your accomplishments and all I find are more blogs, written by you, complaining of problems, making accusations, sending nasty letters, but no results. Maybe Iím not looking in the right places. Maybe Iím all wrong on you Bobby. I was willing to get behind you in the beginning but so far all youíve done is make noise. Prove me wrong and maybe Iíll change my opinion of you.
Typical loony Sue fail. By your nit-wit standards no-one can complain about a problem unless they have a PHD in solving it.

How are you able to TYPE being that fckn simple and stupid? How fitting you're stuck there spewing that silly illogical morass.
By your logic Utica / Uterus NY is run by peanut 3rd rate pisspot democrat failures and will never change until "Bill Gates" comes along lol! What anAsshole.
guywhowasattacke dbyAndy

Springfield, NJ

#12 Apr 27, 2014
How ignorant people can be...transport drugs wit babies..and babies strollers? Leave dogs in cold weather..loud music which I'm guilty of ok lol...but gang member?? Terrorize the community? If you want to meet me in person than judge me I can respect that...but if u don't know facts u shouldn't give an opinion that only makes u look like racist idiots...There are police to handle things are illegal or legal...last I knew urban renewal workers don't investigate or arrest people...I was almost murdered wit a car because I approached him for threatening my family since a year ago...we even called police and they just let him continue harassing people...smh...I'm glad I didn't throw a rock at his pet dog I can only imagine what he would of did. By da way do anyone knows when he's getting arrested
Truth is

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2014
Check for yourself wrote:
Also, he got a ticket before he left the police station that night. Maybe, the police didn't release the name right away because the guy he hit is a known gang member.
But, I'm sure you won't be satisfied until Andy gets shot dead or put behind bars for an act of self defense. I guess the story is sexier when it involves someone with a popular last time.
Meanwhile, you could care less about someone who terrorizes a neighborhood and sells drugs with loud music every night. That uses baby carriages with babies in them to transport drugs. That are cruel to their animals and leave them out barking all night in the cold. If you really want to do something positive for Utica focus your research on that.
pical sumbag Friends & Family deflect.

If you want to go accuse whoever of being a "drug dealer" go start your own thread simpletonAsshole.

This is about the Brindisi infestation Utica is saddled with. Deal with it, the age old name-calling game won't work for you simp parasites any longer. We're not retards from utica with no standards. All your post does is underline what a bunch of no-standards losers you are and how afraid of people realizing what you all really are getting out.

This is all just a question how painful you want this to be. Say goodnight Alice the Brindisi and Palmieri have gone too far this time and it's about to get packed up their large asses without the benefit of Vaseline.
Truth hurts - thanks

United States

#17 Apr 27, 2014
Because the Utica-area Brindisis are such "classy" people under all that hair. Despite all the fonts and lies.

Fact is they're degenerates who can't survive elsewhere out here in the real world. This is why Andy had to suck Palmieri dick to get a "job".

Why is your phony Mayor Rob Palmieri and your phony poLICE chief so cowardly they won't address this obvious political patronage and protection? As usual they prefer to fill the news with bullshit about how "wonderful" they are and how "wonderful" Utica supposedly is.

Mention this or any of the UPD lawsuits and the cowards run and hide. Time for the Brindisis and Palimeiris of the world to kicked the fck off it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 min Dukes of Hazard 12
Keeler does it again! 6 min CNN News 41
alt left radicals running scared 8 min Stop the racism 4
Best sewer Cleaner in the area. 8 min Toilets Cleaners 1
Utica College Trash Pumps 10 min Toilets Cleaners 1
Shankman 10 min sad story 5
Keeping score..... 11 min The score 9
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr oie 17
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 14 hr Oh Well 439
No Minorities Please at Saranac Thursday 16 hr MUDSHARK MIN WAGE 68