You thought I was nuts yesterday?? R...

You thought I was nuts yesterday?? Read this.

Posted in the Utica Forum

ok so

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Now its today and I still think you're nuts.
ummm

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
You're a jack wagon, who gives 2 craps if "Stewarts" comes to ootica, it'll just be one more dump in 5 years that all the monkeys try and rob...
U mean

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2014
ummm wrote:
You're a jack wagon, who gives 2 craps if "Stewarts" comes to ootica, it'll just be one more dump in 5 years that all the monkeys try and rob...
You mean if after all the tax and "public safety" monkeys leave them anything to steal.
bob

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2014
20 minimum wage jobs vs. what costs to police?
bob

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2014
I forgot-20 part time jobs, because how many people does it take to run a Stewart's?
senseless

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2014
Bobby Oliveira wrote:
Bob, I think the breakdown is 8 FT and 12 PT - which is 20 more slots than we have now.
The average convenience store in Utica makes somewhere around 2.7 calls to the police per month. That doesn't mean they got robbed that often - could just be loitering.
I suppose we could get more detailed and break down what those police calls cost versus sales tax generated.
jibberish from an illiterate moron.
Booker T Washington

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2014
These guys are mentally midgeted douchebags, Bobby. Not even worth your time to debate them with truths and facts, etc., to say nothing of with wit.
Comedy Hour

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#14 Apr 12, 2014
With each new chapter it get even funnier!
ha ha haaaaaaa

Cantonment, FL

#15 Apr 12, 2014
it's "gibberish"
senseless wrote:
<quoted text>jibberish from an illiterate moron.
you DID get "illiterate" correct, though- must have been looking in the mirror for that one

l
m
f
a
o
Broke down

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#16 Apr 12, 2014
You can only imagine how you look to outsiders utica!
Bitter

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2014
Broke down wrote:
You can only imagine how you look to outsiders utica!
How many outsiders are actually looking? Do you really think anyone outside of NY cares about a region with maybe 90k people in it? I have bad news for you buddy, no one cares about a small city like utica. You seem to be the only one that is obsessed with the area.
Utica is like any small city, it is known regionally but after that if you weren't from there you probably wouldn't know it existed. If syracuse didn't have the university, no one would know about it either.
Go expand your horizons big guy, take a break from your weird obsession with the city and find something productive to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fly a drone in my backyard 3 hr Grandma 4
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 5 hr glad i tried 6
Uticas best "past" restaurant! (Sep '08) 6 hr Joy 190
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 6 hr Joy 16
Ucp drivers 7 hr Funny 1
A third term for Obama 8 hr Killing this Country 10
I do NOT 'gotta getta Cooper Kia' 10 hr Do the jingle 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages