How Do I Turn Someone In For Dealing ...

How Do I Turn Someone In For Dealing Drugs?

Posted in the Utica Forum

risktakea

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2014
I live in a two family house. My LOUD sketchy azz neighbor has NINE cameras in his one bedroom apartment, some directly outside of my bedroom winder. All are infrared and record sound as well, he has CONSTANT traffic, the common entrance way constantly smells like weed, which I really wouldn't care about if it were just him but he's growing stuff, selling stuff to equally sketchy people, keeps me up ALL night and my landlord wont do anything about it. help
buggzda

Lowville, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2014
risktakea wrote:
I live in a two family house. My LOUD sketchy azz neighbor has NINE cameras in his one bedroom apartment, some directly outside of my bedroom winder. All are infrared and record sound as well, he has CONSTANT traffic, the common entrance way constantly smells like weed, which I really wouldn't care about if it were just him but he's growing stuff, selling stuff to equally sketchy people, keeps me up ALL night and my landlord wont do anything about it. help
move eventually it will catch up to him
risktakea

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2014
buggzda wrote:
<quoted text>move eventually it will catch up to him
This is more easily said than done. I would LOVE to move and be rid of this creep forever but it's not in the cards for me until at least early summer. Until then, I feel its my responsibility as a mother and member of the community to be sure this guy is caught. I didn't mention that I have a teenage daughter under my roof who is so freaked out by the camera situation, she feels uncomfortable in her own room. Ive raised my daughter better than this and I cant help but think about what message this is sending to her. There are also young children RIGHT next door to this scumbag.

Ive reported this to my landlord repeatedly and he's doing nothing. I watched the news and a landlord in Rome had his certificate of occupancy pulled and was forbidden to rent to anyone because he was aware of the drug activity and high volume of police contact at the address.

Cant my landlord be liable?
Gaggy

Canastota, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2014
Call the cops, it's simple
Danny

Ithaca, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2014
MOVE,call the state police, not a big proccess.
Crack Smoking Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 3, 2014
Lick his rec tim, I do to Frank, Joe B, I do it all day when stalking them.

I am on welfare so I can sit here for years posting letting people know I am jealous of Utica, Frank Joe, real men, cops.

I am a coward.
yo goon

Syracuse, NY

#11 Mar 3, 2014
Crack Smoking Joe wrote:
Or just gas him from above with CO2 and forget about it.
and what would that accomplish you frkn brain dead fool? CO2 = carbon DIOXIDE which occurs naturally like when we exhale, and has many uses.
C0 = carbon MONOXIDE. now go suck on a tailpipe and tell us what that does. u r such an idot!
buggzda

Westwood, MA

#12 Mar 3, 2014
risktakea wrote:
<quoted text>
This is more easily said than done. I would LOVE to move and be rid of this creep forever but it's not in the cards for me until at least early summer. Until then, I feel its my responsibility as a mother and member of the community to be sure this guy is caught. I didn't mention that I have a teenage daughter under my roof who is so freaked out by the camera situation, she feels uncomfortable in her own room. Ive raised my daughter better than this and I cant help but think about what message this is sending to her. There are also young children RIGHT next door to this scumbag.
Ive reported this to my landlord repeatedly and he's doing nothing. I watched the news and a landlord in Rome had his certificate of occupancy pulled and was forbidden to rent to anyone because he was aware of the drug activity and high volume of police contact at the address.
Cant my landlord be liable?
really not much they can do. it's not illegal to have cameras plus cops have to be able to prove drug activity before they can get a warrant
reeree

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 3, 2014
yo goon wrote:
<quoted text> and what would that accomplish you frkn brain dead fool? CO2 = carbon DIOXIDE which occurs naturally like when we exhale, and has many uses.
C0 = carbon MONOXIDE. now go suck on a tailpipe and tell us what that does. u r such an idot!
Nope...high concentration levels of CO2 can kill people...see Apollo 13...more realistic...if a soda CO2 tank were to burst in a walk-in cooler...with no ventilation...one could be poisoned from it...You're the brain dead fool.
joe

Oneida, NY

#15 Mar 3, 2014
risktakea wrote:
I live in a two family house. My LOUD sketchy azz neighbor has NINE cameras in his one bedroom apartment, some directly outside of my bedroom winder. All are infrared and record sound as well, he has CONSTANT traffic, the common entrance way constantly smells like weed, which I really wouldn't care about if it were just him but he's growing stuff, selling stuff to equally sketchy people, keeps me up ALL night and my landlord wont do anything about it. help
what street do you live on and in what city.if you want you can move in with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 1 min not true 16
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 min Say What 59
Claudia Bad Mouthing 4 min Claudia Already Won 40
Utica NY's SCATHING Urban Dictionary Entries! -... 9 min Exposed Phonies 11
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 11 min Fail some more 562
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 14 min Utica loozerz 125
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 19 min Gleeful fun 95
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Happy Husband 23

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages