Busy Bee Loc on Oneida St. NH

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Syracuse, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Doing a lot of work here since the for sale sign dissapeared. Anyone know what is going in here. Nothing has prospered since The Chowder House left.
Chowda house

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
I saw billy from O'scugnizzo there recently.
Karen

New York, NY

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Billy Conley's daughters are opening a baby O'Scugnizzo's. He retired so they're taking over the family business and calling it O'Baby's. Looks pretty cool! I drive by every day and see them working, should be opening up soon I guess. They've got all the same food their father had plus more! Been a loyal customer to O'Scugnizzo's Washington Mills and I plan on being just as loyal to the girls! Good luck girls!
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Karen wrote:
Billy Conley's daughters are opening a baby O'Scugnizzo's. He retired so they're taking over the family business and calling it O'Baby's. Looks pretty cool! I drive by every day and see them working, should be opening up soon I guess. They've got all the same food their father had plus more! Been a loyal customer to O'Scugnizzo's Washington Mills and I plan on being just as loyal to the girls! Good luck girls!
Stupid They will not have the same food..they owe people money and are opening a new business by means of fraud..they won't have the same product because they will NOT be associated with O'scugnizzo at all..they won't have the same pizza or sauce at all
pasta cheech

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid They will not have the same food..they owe people money and are opening a new business by means of fraud..they won't have the same product because they will NOT be associated with O'scugnizzo at all..they won't have the same pizza or sauce at all
Will the miserable chick in the baseball hat be working for them?
most

Framingham, MA

#6 Oct 16, 2012
That miserable chick would be Christine christie
Wise guy

Turners Falls, MA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Tell Billy I have the original recipe. Nice chunk of cash and it's his
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2012
pasta cheech wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the miserable chick in the baseball hat be working for them?
That's prob the owners sister your talking about..so chances are yes..I think most of the staff will be there..it's all a fraud and they might get away with it 2
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Wise guy wrote:
Tell Billy I have the original recipe. Nice chunk of cash and it's his
It's almost that easy except you can't duplicate it but you can come in the ballpark...how many places copied the original O'scugnizzo pizzeria? Tons with little success..100 years means something
not fornuthin but

Unadilla, NY

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's prob the owners sister your talking about..so chances are yes..I think most of the staff will be there..it's all a fraud and they might get away with it 2
your a real ray of sunshine "Truth". I'm guessig cranky topix posting is your main occuption?
Wise guy

Turners Falls, MA

#11 Oct 16, 2012
That sauce on bleecker st is so plain and nasty you have to be retarded to think it's good. Its the location and how much graded cheese you put on it and how fresh the shell is. The kid in north Utica has the right Idea sauce is always red and the shells are always fresh. East Utica sauce is dark and the shells are never fresh. I worked at all of the. :)
Truth

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
not fornuthin but wrote:
<quoted text>
your a real ray of sunshine "Truth". I'm guessig cranky topix posting is your main occuption?
Lol No I don't even post on here but I really know what I'm talking about on this one I swear
Truth

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Wise guy wrote:
That sauce on bleecker st is so plain and nasty you have to be retarded to think it's good. Its the location and how much graded cheese you put on it and how fresh the shell is. The kid in north Utica has the right Idea sauce is always red and the shells are always fresh. East Utica sauce is dark and the shells are never fresh. I worked at all of the.:)
The kid in north utica does have the right idea. He gets his sauce and shells and bread and sausage delivered from the east utica store which supplies those items to all O'scugnizzo pizzerias
Wise guy

Turners Falls, MA

#14 Oct 16, 2012
It always taste better when I go to north Utica. Even if your right everything else in east utica sucks. Wings are the worst in the country subs nasty. You must be the rican that works there I know you when I open a joint I'll give u a job pay you twice as much
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2012
The large #8 is my favorite. Delicious.
Karen

New York, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2012
There's no fraud at all going on. I've known Billy and his family for years and he just can't do it anymore. His kids are in great shape and know what they're doing. There's no reason for so much hate. As for the food, they're making everything from scratch DAILY. Sauce and everything so I'm sure it'll be amazing. You've gotta hand it to those girls for doing something like this. Everyone is so quick to judge at them failing. The costumers like myself at O's Washington Mills was as loyal as can be and I'm sure 99.99% of them will follow a minute away
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Karen wrote:
There's no fraud at all going on. I've known Billy and his family for years and he just can't do it anymore. His kids are in great shape and know what they're doing. There's no reason for so much hate. As for the food, they're making everything from scratch DAILY. Sauce and everything so I'm sure it'll be amazing. You've gotta hand it to those girls for doing something like this. Everyone is so quick to judge at them failing. The costumers like myself at O's Washington Mills was as loyal as can be and I'm sure 99.99% of them will follow a minute away
The girls are helping with a fraud..they owe everyone.you have no clue wtf ur talking about
Lol okay

Oneida, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2012
How are they helping with a fraud? Opening a business that continues a family tradition is NOT helping with a fraud. These girls have been busting their asses lately and thats what you have to say? It would be great if you actually knew what YOU were talking about. I know the entire family and staff personally and they're making everything on their own. It actually tastes better than O'Scugnizzo's. Shut your mouth until you try it and see those girls in action to know what they're all about. There's no fraud. And who are you to even think you know the truth?
GREAT

Oneida, NY

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Went to O'Baby's today for dinner and it was AMAZING! The girls did a great job with the place and my meal was EXCELLENT! Laura was so friendly and happy and was very helpful. Will definitely be going back again.
Karla Conley

Rome, NY

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Thank you for all your positive feedback regarding my daughters opening up O'Baby's and carrying on their fathers legacy. They are busting their butts to make an honest decent living and no there is no FRAUD what so ever going on here, thank you to those that know this first hand!! It is quite a shame that some people just come out with things they know nothing about. I have found recently that when people don't know something, they make something up just because they can, and that's fine. For anyone out there that has any questions or wants to ask those questions that they have a hard time asking a complete stranger, just call me or my girls or my husband. We would be happy to answer any and all of your questions, then you can go ahead and post whatever you want and know you're saying something useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do U Believe in Utica Nano? 3 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 70
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? 4 min MAJOR malfunction 44
Utica wannabes and that phony ATTITUDE 5 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 3
CNY Chipfabs: 0! - AFRICA Chipfabs: 32! 5 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 4
IBM to Halt NY Expansion 6 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 42
Billy Wheeler 6 min Billy Molester Wh... 35
EVERYWHERE you look Utica has SERIOUS problems 6 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 104
rob esche getting divorced 10 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 76
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 10 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 105
Carbone 11 min Billy Molester Wh... 58