whos kidding who

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2014
"put your leaves and shrubs, etc. at the curb". April 16th they will start pick up...what happened?? Ours have been out since the 16th. Half have blown away. Here it is May 1st tomorrow, and now they are saying that by May 15th they have to be in barrels. Do they expect us to pick it all up and put it into barrels if it isn't picked up by then Heck no, What the hell do we pay all these taxes for??? Mr. Mayor, what DOES the DPW do anyhow?
NoBull

Clinton, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2014
whos kidding who wrote:
"put your leaves and shrubs, etc. at the curb". April 16th they will start pick up...what happened?? Ours have been out since the 16th. Half have blown away. Here it is May 1st tomorrow, and now they are saying that by May 15th they have to be in barrels. Do they expect us to pick it all up and put it into barrels if it isn't picked up by then Heck no, What the hell do we pay all these taxes for??? Mr. Mayor, what DOES the DPW do anyhow?
They are only a week behind. Got rid of 20 guys so now it takes them 3 times as long. lmao
jack

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 30, 2014
You are 2 weeks behind,learn how to count and wake up and stop taking 2 hour lunches and 3 hour breaks
Bagel Grove and Whitneys

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2014
Our contract calls for 2 hour lunches and 3 hour breaks
jack

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2014
Do you work more than 2 hours a day
actually

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2014
NoBull wrote:
<quoted text>
They are only a week behind. Got rid of 20 guys so now it takes them 3 times as long. lmao
april 16th to april 30th makes them TWO weeks behind.
dpw jerkoffs

New Hartford, NY

#7 Apr 30, 2014
Yep, mine have been out for 2 weeks. Dump them on the boilergasm route. See how fast they get cleaned up.
NoBull

Clinton, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>april 16th to april 30th makes them TWO weeks behind.
Open your eyes , stop being blinded by your ignorance. All routes were done once. If you put it out after they went by, then you have to wait two weeks. However, because short and rob want to gut the dpw and contract out the work to their friends and family, or to get a little kickback payola on the side tax free, they are a week behind. get used to it.
Witnessed it

Worcester, MA

#9 May 1, 2014
I watched the Dpw clean up green waste one day. They took extended lunches and multiple breaks. They could of finished they area of Utica if they didn't stop every 20 minutes
jack

Utica, NY

#10 May 1, 2014
fill some potholes
NoBull

Clinton, NY

#11 May 1, 2014
Witnessed it wrote:
I watched the Dpw clean up green waste one day. They took extended lunches and multiple breaks. They could of finished they area of Utica if they didn't stop every 20 minutes
Yeah! And Palmeri says short is the best manager of all time.
Mayor Palmieri

Clinton, NY

#12 May 1, 2014
Mayor Palmieri,
This is an open letter to you. The taxpaying voting residents of Utica who take care of their properties are wondering why it is May 1 and their green waste has not been picked up. Some of them have had it in front of their house for 3 weeks! Some of them are worried because your dpw commissioner has said that if it is not in barrels after the pick up period that they will be fined. Can you publicly reassure us that our green waste will be picked up as it is put out NO MATTER WHAT?!
Please show some leadership.
jack

Utica, NY

#13 May 1, 2014
The mayor is a fake he only works or shows bull shit leadership when the news is around.
wow

Utica, NY

#14 May 1, 2014
NoBull wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes , stop being blinded by your ignorance. All routes were done once. If you put it out after they went by, then you have to wait two weeks. However, because short and rob want to gut the dpw and contract out the work to their friends and family, or to get a little kickback payola on the side tax free, they are a week behind. get used to it.
You are the Perfect idiot that can not comprehend what he read. OURS have been out at the curb since April 15th and STILL there...You moron! Yes, We know you work for DPW..They are all JERKS.
Leaches

Clinton, NY

#15 May 2, 2014
where are they picking up today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo Ignores Nano Utica 5 min Rafe Hollister 8
Jill Reale windy city 12 min Rafe Hollister 24
NFL Expansion Coming To Utica 30 min Nino Brown 8
listen to the teachers whining 40 min Mama 105
country suburban heating and ac (May '12) 42 min Polo 23
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 44 min honeymylove 1,908
AHL Worldwide 44 min Utican 51
traci from summitcars 1 hr lDIOT plays pocke... 9
Can't believe Jason Powells is still on the air 2 hr retard plays pock... 33
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 14 hr Karen51 504
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:59 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:59PM
Why the NY Giants Absolutely Must Draft ILB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 6:29 AM
Todd Bowles: I can't say now if Geno is or isn't our quarterback
NFL 7:51 AM
Bills GM: EJ Manuel knows he needs to 'step up'
Bleacher Report 8:03 AM
Did the Jets Get It Right? Grading Woody Johnson's Offseason Moves
Yahoo! Sports11:24 AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 5:15 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers