Robin M. Marolf, 47, of Holland Patent.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Feb 25, 2013
utoh wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant human being, and I'm being nice. Sorry, you are wrong, I am not from a trailer park, although I don't understand why that is a bad thing if I were. I'm currantly making a 6 figure salary, and the way you talk you are either uneducated or under-educated. And probably unemployed. So please keep your "stupid" arguement to yourself. There is nothing wrong with having a drink when you're 18 or 16 for that matter. You sound like a very unhappy, miserable person. Have a good day.
Hey Mr. 6 figures, apparently your education didn't include spelling. Currantly = currently. arguement = argument. You lose your entire 'you're ignorant' point when you spell things incorrectly. sigh.
seen em too

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Feb 25, 2013
We were just posting the other day about the very same Robin! Yes. So the fifty cent question left unanswered is if she is still married or not?
seen em too

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Come on man, can you answer the question, and don't bother asking why I wanna' know, either...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 4 min FAKE POL 26
One Term Tenney 10 min Moochers delight 43
Name some girls in town who need to trim their ... 10 min Tired of having t... 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 12 min justice 902
Lady in the mall talks to herself 16 min all nonsense 2
what is the best cell phone to buy 20 min Big Ed 16
Twin Ponds shoot em up 26 min Sesame 8
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 57 min Food man 11
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 1 hr all nonsense 236
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 8 hr Esq 61

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages