Robin M. Marolf, 47, of Holland Patent.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
minor

Fayetteville, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
MARCY-(WKTV) State police arrested five people in connection to an underage drinking sting.

The following were charged for Unlawfully Dealing with a Child
and Prohibited Sale of an Alcoholic Beverage.

Robin M. Marolf, 47, of Holland Patent.
Cynthis J. Lapoint, 40, Rome
Renee A. Alante, 40, Steuben
Justin B. Weakley, 20, Cold Brook
Bradford K. Devine, 20, Holland Patent

They were issued appearance tickets returnable in the jurisdiction of their crime and released:
you nailed it

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Thanks to the Troopers for taking out the trash.
youth

Fayetteville, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
where does she work ?
MEE

Holland Patent, NY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Raise the drinking age. If you can fight and die for your country, you should be able to have a drink. I was served in a bar years ago, many years ago, before all these strict laws came about, and I was only 14 at the time. Half of these people may have made a genuine mistake selling to someone underage. But it's entrapment if you ask me. Just because I drank at age 14 doesn't mean I would end up drinking and driving when I was old enough to drive. And I don't drink to this day. Too many laws being shoved down our throats and too many of our rights being taken away. Some day America will be like Russia and then everyone is going to be like, "What just happened". Slowly taking our rights away.
Just axing

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Robin's maiden name isn't Joswick, is it? Originally from New Hartford or Willowvale??? Just axing....
Come on Man

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I know her she hung out with Evans and Eastman,if that is her, she grew up on Beechwood.
Come on Man

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
If it was Robin that grew up on Beechwood, ya I know her, she hung out with Evans and Eastman and many other's.
Come on Man

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
If is is I know her.
Just axing

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Who is Evans and Eastman, iffen you don't mind me asking...Certainly NOT a law firm, fer' sure!!! LOL!
wanker

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Huge boobs?
Come on Man

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
her friends, one lived on her street and the other on court knole, yes huge boobs
Aracknaphobia

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
I've seen Robin's rack...It's a nice rack...Suitable for mounting!
seen them

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
A bit saggy,considering her age.
trailer trash

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 21, 2013
MEE wrote:
Raise the drinking age. If you can fight and die for your country, you should be able to have a drink. I was served in a bar years ago, many years ago, before all these strict laws came about, and I was only 14 at the time. Half of these people may have made a genuine mistake selling to someone underage. But it's entrapment if you ask me. Just because I drank at age 14 doesn't mean I would end up drinking and driving when I was old enough to drive. And I don't drink to this day. Too many laws being shoved down our throats and too many of our rights being taken away. Some day America will be like Russia and then everyone is going to be like, "What just happened". Slowly taking our rights away.
Same old stupid arguement we have heard for years, comparing fighting for your country to getting drunk! stay in your trailer park and stf. thanks!
seen em too

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Feb 21, 2013
A while back, "in the day" , I should say...Quite firm then, very motorboatable!
seen enough of them

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Feb 21, 2013
saggy stretch-marked milk bags. you can have them. just saw them last week.
seen em too

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
seen enough of them wrote:
saggy stretch-marked milk bags. you can have them. just saw them last week.
Clothed or unclothed??? Is she still married?
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

#18 Feb 25, 2013
trailer trash wrote:
<quoted text>Same old stupid arguement we have heard for years, comparing fighting for your country to getting drunk! stay in your trailer park and stf. thanks!
You are an ignorant human being, and I'm being nice. Sorry, you are wrong, I am not from a trailer park, although I don't understand why that is a bad thing if I were. I'm currantly making a 6 figure salary, and the way you talk you are either uneducated or under-educated. And probably unemployed. So please keep your "stupid" arguement to yourself. There is nothing wrong with having a drink when you're 18 or 16 for that matter. You sound like a very unhappy, miserable person. Have a good day.
seen em too

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Let's get back off the subject again....Is she still married or what? Haven't seen or heard from her in eons...
Come on Man

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 25, 2013
seen em too wrote:
Let's get back off the subject again....Is she still married or what? Haven't seen or heard from her in eons...
Is this the same Robin that lived on beechwood in, New Hartford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keller 1 min Strong Arm city r... 26
Joy Behar 8 min Billy 10
Where is Olive Boy 9 min Bubba 22
Planet Fitness 34 min Toni 9
French Skaters Boob Popped Out 35 min Pierre 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 39 min money money 1,019
Sales girl. United auto. 53 min Curious 35
the hookers are out its warm 1 hr yeastmonster 39
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 1 hr LeRoy 42
Steve DiMeo - Mohawk Valley Edge 1 hr To the light 49
Best head in Utica?!? 4 hr Giddy up 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages