First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julian

Utica, NY

#22 May 8, 2014
WE WANT STEWARTS IN EAST UTICA!!!!!!!!!!
gone with the wind

Utica, NY

#23 May 8, 2014
goodby stewarts. Nice knowing you. Utica and its lowlifes. Bring in some more bosnians and hatians.
wackjobs

Stephentown, NY

#24 Jun 10, 2014
Who is the douche paying for the commercials???
Get Real

Brighton, MA

#26 Jun 10, 2014
Some nut lady in Sundays paper said if stewarts is built on Culver Ave it will force nice N easy, parkway pizza, subway and grandes ice cream to close LOL!!!
Utica

Utica, NY

#27 Jun 10, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Pay real close attention to the commercial.
It tells you.
Where can I find this commercial?

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Jun 10, 2014
Get Real wrote:
Some nut lady in Sundays paper said if stewarts is built on Culver Ave it will force nice N easy, parkway pizza, subway and grandes ice cream to close LOL!!!
Lol!
Utican

Utica, NY

#30 Jun 10, 2014
I cannot stand listening to Anjela M. speak!!! All she says is, "Ya' know?" And she supposed to be an adjunct professor at Hamilton college? Sheesh, no wonder education is going down the toilet.

Ya' know???

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#31 Jun 10, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
I will save you the work of having to sit in front of your tv for hours:
1262 Culver Avenue Realty
Are you saying Nice & Sleazy funded the commercials???
Utica

Utica, NY

#32 Jun 10, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
I will save you the work of having to sit in front of your tv for hours:
1262 Culver Avenue Realty
Richard Trevisani, 2223 Genesee St.
UticaSucks

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 10, 2014
Utican wrote:
I cannot stand listening to Anjela M. speak!!! All she says is, "Ya' know?" And she supposed to be an adjunct professor at Hamilton college? Sheesh, no wonder education is going down the toilet.
Ya' know???
you know you know you know you know you know,,,,she is by far the most annoying person I have ever heard talk. When on radio, I must turn her off. I hope she isn't east uticas spokes person, she suxs.
Angela The New Tim Trent

Somerville, MA

#35 Jun 10, 2014
Stand for nothingness use someone else's money, make people your prop like she did to everyone in West Utica.

She'll run for Marino's spot when he primaries the Mayor.
Neighbors

Somerville, MA

#36 Jun 10, 2014
BobbyO has it and can probably link the neighbors and Nice N Easy and maybe some names you'd recognize
nick

Utica, NY

#37 Jun 11, 2014
did you ever travel to progressive areas where there are tons of businesses like areas of syracuse. Now we have a business who wants to start this trend and imbeciles like mark are against a new business. This is why utica was left in the DUST.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Jun 11, 2014
All this hoopla about a convenience store.
FYI

Utica, NY

#39 Jun 11, 2014
The Neighborhood has won significant concessions from Stewart's

Stewart’s is already proving to be a good neighbor. They have listened to the resident concerns and will:
• Open two sites in Utica
• Invest $3.5million
• Provide 40 jobs
• Clean up the contamination
• Reduce the number of pumps
• Not have diesel pumps
• Have 30’ landscaped buffer between the business and the neighbors
• Install a chain link fence near the soccer field across the street

What other business will do that?

Support Stewart’s! Utica City Hall 7:00pm Wednesday.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Jun 11, 2014
FYI wrote:
The Neighborhood has won significant concessions from Stewart's
Stewart’s is already proving to be a good neighbor. They have listened to the resident concerns and will:
• Open two sites in Utica
• Invest $3.5million
• Provide 40 jobs
• Clean up the contamination
• Reduce the number of pumps
• Not have diesel pumps
• Have 30’ landscaped buffer between the business and the neighbors
• Install a chain link fence near the soccer field across the street
What other business will do that?
Support Stewart’s! Utica City Hall 7:00pm Wednesday.
It's a win win but the only thing I have issue with is the 40 job number. A convenience store doesn't employ 20 people.
ABC

Utica, NY

#41 Jun 11, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a win win but the only thing I have issue with is the 40 job number. A convenience store doesn't employ 20 people.
Yes they do if they are 24/7 and use many part-timers, also remember teenagers can only work so many hours.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#42 Jun 11, 2014
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do if they are 24/7 and use many part-timers, also remember teenagers can only work so many hours.
A convenience store does not employ 20 people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet crowds weak with 2 sell outs over weekend. 33 min John 5
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 55 min LAla 53
thanks REGGIN for using the ape titles 1 hr BUNIONS ON FEET 2
new chicken bone recipes with malt sauce 1 hr BUNIONS ON FEET 2
string -----0---< bumper --0-----< oak --- 0-... 1 hr BUNIONS ON FEET 3
every shooting in utica is the SREGGIN feed by ... 1 hr BUNIONS ON FEET 5
Italian women are the Ultimate Best!!!! (May '12) 1 hr TheHammerOfJustice 111
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 2 hr WORK MUD SONGS 40
ND Girl's Basketball coach posts....???? 3 hr wow 5
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 3 hr fake cs 895
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
The Jets Best Non-QB Options at No. 6
NFL 5:17 AM
Kiko Alonso will 'definitely' be 100 percent by camp
Yahoo! Sports 7:21 AM
Mad Dash: Rex Ryan now driving a huge Buffalo Bills truck
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report10:18 AM
Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down Revis, Mariota Rumors
NBC Sports 3:23 PM
Casey McGehee's move to Giants a homecoming of sorts
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown
Bleacher Report10:25 AM
Fan Surprised by Gift from Giants
NBC Sports 8:23 AM
Rex's Bills need a quarterback, and Sanchez and Vick are available
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
Issues the Jets Need to Address This Offseason