“We Will Pry Your Gun from Your Cold,...

“We Will Pry Your Gun from Your Cold, Dead Fingers” Officer Wants You Disarmed

Posted in the Utica Forum

Arrest Them

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2013
Army officer Lt. Col. Robert Bateman is not gun shy when it comes to promoting his own personal, Obama-esque, police state "platform" to be forced upon the American citizenry and "shows in stark detail exactly what we’re dealing with and argues in no uncertain terms that the American public must be disarmed in order for the United States to survive. The ideas proposed by Lt. Col. Bateman in It’s Time to Talk About Guns and the Supreme Court are nothing short of shocking." (See stunning article AND source reference linked below.) If this doesn't raise eyebrows, then we deserve just what we get. Bye, Bye, America... see y'all in the gulags.
http://wtfrly.com/2013/12/07/army-officer-wan...
T Party Tim

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2013
You guys are so paranoid. Nobody's taking your guns
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 11, 2013
T Party Tim wrote:
Boy, are you ever a naive azzhole!
Do You Have A Brain

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2013
T Party Tim wrote:
Yeah, and nobody's taking your health insurance either.
Tbagz

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2013
This is frcked up! The cops and the military are getting way above their status with this shit. I know the treasonous impeachment-worthy politicians are prompting this,so... I'll Tbagz 'em all!
Robin The Hood

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2013
This does worry me. How can he say that and take himswelf seriously? Didn't he take an oath? Isn't he supposed to uphold and defend the citizens vis-avis their constitution? This here runs contrary to what he's sworn to do for all of us.
see the trees

Carthage, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Have millions of people been loaded into rail cars and sent to their deaths?

Have millions of people been put to death by their own government during periods of political change?

Have entire countries had their way of life and culture vanish almost overnight?

All the signs are there... and anybody who is not considering the possible outcomes are just suffering from normalcy bias.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Personally, I pack a Colt Detective Special. It gets the job done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 6 min Ityuote 19
Unstable Fire Marshall 14 min Prepuce Johnson 57
Par technology has massive layoff 14 min Jon 6
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 38 min Trumps Army 186
Doug Jones WINS! F U Trumpsters!! 1 hr stupidpeople 4
Par 1 hr Sorry 69
Jones Upsets child molester 3 hr Stable 2
Keeler oweing money 14 hr Fake and Phony 63

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages