can someone please tell me why.....

can someone please tell me why.....

Posted in the Utica Forum

please

Manlius, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2013
people blame walking in the street on sidewalks not being shoveld? i saw someone walking in the street right now and theres not a drop of snow. why do people JUST HAVE TO WALK IN THE STREET?
hank hill

Framingham, MA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Makes it easier to get hit so they can sue you and your ins co for their stupidity. Pedestrians have the right of way, no matter if they are breaking the law or not. They're just looking for some easy money, cuz apparently the free check and roof over their head and food and such isn't enough.
please

Manlius, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Makes it easier to get hit so they can sue you and your ins co for their stupidity. Pedestrians have the right of way, no matter if they are breaking the law or not. They're just looking for some easy money, cuz apparently the free check and roof over their head and food and such isn't enough.
how do you sue if you die?
hank hill

Readyville, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>how do you sue if you die?
well they might be idiots but you don't see them walking down the middle of rte 12 or 5 where the speed limit is 55. They stick to the areas where the speed limit is low enough they'll most likely live through it.
Ocala

Moravia, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2013
They leave the sidewalks for the drunk drivers
please

Manlius, NY

#6 Apr 13, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
well they might be idiots but you don't see them walking down the middle of rte 12 or 5 where the speed limit is 55. They stick to the areas where the speed limit is low enough they'll most likely live through it.
i see people driving 50 in the city, lol. the reason why there doing the arterial construction is because theses stupid asses are getting hit crossing
hank hill

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 13, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>i see people driving 50 in the city, lol. the reason why there doing the arterial construction is because theses stupid asses are getting hit crossing
ok...well, good luck hitting or dodging them, whichever your goal is. Maybe if ppl started driving on the sidewalks they'd start walking on them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 15 min Stones Rock 23
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 21 min Utica 29
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 26 min You Are Wrong Again 20
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 32 min It Just Gets Worse 60
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 35 min Shelly and Vito 66
Body at Olbiston Apts? 47 min Stosh 9
Mary Heldman (Jun '13) 1 hr Laker 10
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Big Johnson 248
Carbone Sold 3 hr NoLoss 10
Easy bartenders 18 hr j3333rd 24
Mayors $20,000 raise 19 hr Highway Robbery 34

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages