Can i get synthetic marijuana in Utica

Can i get synthetic marijuana in Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

Can i

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2012
From Rome, fascist city council just criminalized it in Rome. So is it still sold in uica and where?
illegal

Cortland, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2012
screw phunk its dangerous go talk to a black kid on james or bleeker street they will steer you in the right direction to some real stuff just dont give them more than 20 dollars at a time haha
not a lawyer

Herkimer, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2012
True that. If you're of the mind to smoke something illegal, just buy a bag of pot. I heard Slim Tiny at the library usually has loose joints and raggy baggies. Stay away from the Dunkin Donuts drive thru, their pot tastes like custard.
Wrong

New York, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2012
NYS banned it a week or two ago. Rome passed its own ordinance about it but all across the state they banned it.

Just more reason to legalize the real thing. Real pot is nowhere near as dangerous as these alternatives turned out to be.
Musk Addict

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Can i wrote:
From Rome, fascist city council just criminalized it in Rome. So is it still sold in uica and where?
Nobody in Rome ever sold a product called "synthetic marijuana". You can still get incense for .99 cents and potpourri for $1.99 at Dollar General. mmm Smells great. Very refreshing.
wrong

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Wrong wrote:
NYS banned it a week or two ago. Rome passed its own ordinance about it but all across the state they banned it.
Just more reason to legalize the real thing. Real pot is nowhere near as dangerous as these alternatives turned out to be.
wrong

Rome was the one who banned and criminalized it and now can face a $500 fine for 15 days in jail or 2 accounts of it on same property in 1 year can be a nuisance house and city can take it.

It was the health czar who banned it in NY. i dont know if true but somone was saying only for 30 days or that only lasts so long, and if no criminilization like Rome did, then what you going to do with somone caught with it if it is illegal, nothing so therefore it cant be illegal
Happy 420

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know if true but somone was saying...
I suggest you seek a more reliable information source. or not.... There's always room in the slammer for 1 more.
Sam

Secaucus, NJ

#8 Apr 20, 2012
good n easy on whitesboro street in utica on the down low
from the top

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Love it. Whitrsboro st. Is sh#t
Dicky

Little Falls, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2012
I hear Puff n Stuff still is getting it inn P.A. you can get it there with a secret pass word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keven gottlieb 1 hr Pig 3
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 1 hr Nancy 16
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 2 hr Dorthy76 33
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 2 hr trask5139 26
Comets schedule is out 4 hr Hockey Fan 6
Mike Pattison of St Es 5 hr shut up mike 1
Biggest RAT in ufd 6 hr Got your number 31
Sam wessing 12 hr dee 28
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 21 hr j3333rd 235

Utica Jobs