Delmonico's Is Opening Another Restaurant

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Delmonicos is opening another Albany location and this one is about 3 miles from my house. A little taste of utica in my back yard. Happy days!

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/blog/2013/0...
Public Parasite Paradise

Cranbury, NJ

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Cool will the use truth in advertising and just call themselves "OOotica McWop Slop" or no?
Aren't there enough Olive Gardens, Pizza Huts and Outbacks around?

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Public Parasite Paradise wrote:
Cool will the use truth in advertising and just call themselves "OOotica McWop Slop" or no?
Aren't there enough Olive Gardens, Pizza Huts and Outbacks around?
I like it. You don't. That's cool.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Almost 2 million bucks spent by a utica business for a second restaurant in the Albany area. You know why? The chip plant. You know why the chip plant is here? Quality of life and an investment in the community. The chip plant could have been in utica folks. Unfortunately there is jack there to lure things like this. Until that changes it isnt going to happen and i want it to happen for you. Also, the people who claim there's no money in that region? Please. Lol. You should see the stuff that was built here to lure the plant...and now you should see the stuff that's being built now! Next time you travel the northwaay get off exits 10 and 11. It will blow your mind. This could have been in the utica region. If I remember correctly one of the big concerns about this plant when utica was trying to get it was something concerning water issues or something right? Please. Lol

This is a 4 billion...not million...billion dollar plant.

http://newyork.construction.com/new_york_cons...
UticaHockey

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Almost 2 million bucks spent by a utica business for a second restaurant in the Albany area. You know why? The chip plant. You know why the chip plant is here? Quality of life and an investment in the community. The chip plant could have been in utica folks. Unfortunately there is jack there to lure things like this. Until that changes it isnt going to happen and i want it to happen for you. Also, the people who claim there's no money in that region? Please. Lol. You should see the stuff that was built here to lure the plant...and now you should see the stuff that's being built now! Next time you travel the northwaay get off exits 10 and 11. It will blow your mind. This could have been in the utica region. If I remember correctly one of the big concerns about this plant when utica was trying to get it was something concerning water issues or something right? Please. Lol
This is a 4 billion...not million...billion dollar plant.
http://newyork.construction.com/new_york_cons...
Speaking of chip plants and water.

http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/Wa...

There is a possible plan to build a second and even larger chip plat north of Albany in Malta that would eventually employ 6000 people between the two plants. However if you read the article in the link above it looks like there may not be enough water available to support the second chip plant. Coincidentally just this week the Mohawk Valley Water Authority reached an agreement with the NYS Canal Authority for access to more than enough water to support this chip plant in Marcy.

I know a chip plant has been talked about in this area for years but there is no reason why it can't happen here just like it did in Malta.
well

Camillus, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
It's all about the politics. Unfortunately, there's too much fighting among the parties around here to ever get anything accomplished. It's a shame that any of them get paid. Cuomo has done very little to help us, hope everyone remembers this when voting time comes around.
UticaHockey

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
well wrote:
It's all about the politics. Unfortunately, there's too much fighting among the parties around here to ever get anything accomplished. It's a shame that any of them get paid. Cuomo has done very little to help us, hope everyone remembers this when voting time comes around.
You are probably right and maybe I am being overly optimistic but I think eventually there will be some good news that will come out of this site in Marcy.
utican

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Maybe he should open up in sangertown.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
UticaHockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of chip plants and water.
http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/Wa...
There is a possible plan to build a second and even larger chip plat north of Albany in Malta that would eventually employ 6000 people between the two plants. However if you read the article in the link above it looks like there may not be enough water available to support the second chip plant. Coincidentally just this week the Mohawk Valley Water Authority reached an agreement with the NYS Canal Authority for access to more than enough water to support this chip plant in Marcy.
I know a chip plant has been talked about in this area for years but there is no reason why it can't happen here just like it did in Malta.
Umm...I suggest you reread the article. There really isn't an issue. To get the proposed water to the sites the water board would have to spend roughly 30 million on a water treatment plant.. They already spent 70 million just on the water service alone for the first plant. Do you think they will let 30 million stand in the way for the second?

This is the difference between the utica region and the rest of the world. Everything is this major flricking debate in utica that results in nothing being done. You need to spend money to make money. You need to spend money to grow. If anyone really believes these plants are going to be split up are really touching themselves hard. Billions of dollars that could have been in uticas back yard.

And let the politicians keep stroking you about a chip plant still in utica. It's time utica starts small and grows from there. Don't sit back for the Hail Mary and hope for a project like this.
Public Parasite Paradise

Cranbury, NJ

#10 Mar 8, 2013
well wrote:
It's all about the politics. Unfortunately, there's too much fighting among the parties around here to ever get anything accomplished. It's a shame that any of them get paid. Cuomo has done very little to help us, hope everyone remembers this when voting time comes around.
No, "it's all about" the neanderthal mentality there in prison paradise land. You vote for losers who call prisons "job creation" and liberal retards, your schools promote "sports" as the reason they exist so none of the grads even read or write all that well and you all pursue tripe entertainment for a "Life". Your results will continue to reflect the level of work and dedication you put in. MMmmm! Eat up a big big bite! Tasty reality!

That whole area of central new york is like a petri dish bacteriological experiment. Close off a whole area from the surrounding culture and let the little neanderthal rock throwers breed. Idiots use graft and cronyism to self-promote and breed more.
Now you're up to your necks in worthless shyters and eaters.

You all keep right on denying the causalities... corrupt lying officials, "COPAGANDA" touchy feely pubic servantqq lies in the papers every day.
You don't even teach your kids, you're happier seeing your money spent on "Who's arrested by the heroes" today, not thinking for a second that the "hero parasite class" is a huge part of the poverty and promotion-of-ignorance problem.

Your politicians are such corrupt stupid parasites they don't even see how ridiculous they look. Losers like that Council and the fake department heads. Anyone who ever heard Samantha Colosimo Testa talk and realized you retards actually ELECTED such a substandards council can only laugh. Your kids can't read and think the world is
about collecting xbox games and toy phones. Talking to just about ANY youth from your area is like conversing with a ball of yarn or a potato. Your DPW is full of lazy stupid morons a normal person wouldn't trust to mow their fkng lawn!
Prisons and NFPs for your poor hoards are all you're about there. You people can't even fckng pave the streets without 50 retard fat old wops working an angle. Your news is grossly substandard and largely in bed with the scum cancer public parasites you pay.

You people don't WANT change. You EAT the deceit they feed you with the self-promotion. All you want to do is attack and accuse the people who point out that you need change. But hey, if you don't fkng care about your kid's future then why should I?

Play ball! Don't worry, your parents said the world and future will take care of itself. Too bad it didn't but that never stopped you all from hoping.
In short, the little petri dish utica that couldn't.... at least it's sure entertaining to people looking in from outside! You'd all make a HELL of a reality show but you're mostly all to homely fat and cowardly to walk in front of an HD camera LOL!
well

Camillus, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
UticaHockey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right and maybe I am being overly optimistic but I think eventually there will be some good news that will come out of this site in Marcy.
I hope it happens too.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#12 Mar 8, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it happens too.
Time for people to stop with the "hope" to be flat honest. Without change there is no "hope". People in other areas don't hope, they do.
The Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Public Parasite Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>No, "it's all about" the neanderthal mentality there in prison paradise land. You vote for losers who call prisons "job creation" and liberal retards, your schools promote "sports" as the reason they exist so none of the grads even read or write all that well and you all pursue tripe entertainment for a "Life". Your results will continue to reflect the level of work and dedication you put in. MMmmm! Eat up a big big bite! Tasty reality!
That whole area of central new york is like a petri dish bacteriological experiment. Close off a whole area from the surrounding culture and let the little neanderthal rock throwers breed. Idiots use graft and cronyism to self-promote and breed more.
Now you're up to your necks in worthless shyters and eaters.
You all keep right on denying the causalities... corrupt lying officials, "COPAGANDA" touchy feely pubic servantqq lies in the papers every day.
You don't even teach your kids, you're happier seeing your money spent on "Who's arrested by the heroes" today, not thinking for a second that the "hero parasite class" is a huge part of the poverty and promotion-of-ignorance problem.
Your politicians are such corrupt stupid parasites they don't even see how ridiculous they look. Losers like that Council and the fake department heads. Anyone who ever heard Samantha Colosimo Testa talk and realized you retards actually ELECTED such a substandards council can only laugh. Your kids can't read and think the world is
about collecting xbox games and toy phones. Talking to just about ANY youth from your area is like conversing with a ball of yarn or a potato. Your DPW is full of lazy stupid morons a normal person wouldn't trust to mow their fkng lawn!
Prisons and NFPs for your poor hoards are all you're about there. You people can't even fckng pave the streets without 50 retard fat old wops working an angle. Your news is grossly substandard and largely in bed with the scum cancer public parasites you pay.
You people don't WANT change. You EAT the deceit they feed you with the self-promotion. All you want to do is attack and accuse the people who point out that you need change. But hey, if you don't fkng care about your kid's future then why should I?
Play ball! Don't worry, your parents said the world and future will take care of itself. Too bad it didn't but that never stopped you all from hoping.
In short, the little petri dish utica that couldn't.... at least it's sure entertaining to people looking in from outside! You'd all make a HELL of a reality show but you're mostly all to homely fat and cowardly to walk in front of an HD camera LOL!
It's official, he hates everything and everybody, he's.......Cretin!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
The Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's official, he hates everything and everybody, he's.......Cretin!
Another great comment.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...I suggest you reread the article. There really isn't an issue. To get the proposed water to the sites the water board would have to spend roughly 30 million on a water treatment plant.. They already spent 70 million just on the water service alone for the first plant. Do you think they will let 30 million stand in the way for the second?
This is the difference between the utica region and the rest of the world. Everything is this major flricking debate in utica that results in nothing being done. You need to spend money to make money. You need to spend money to grow. If anyone really believes these plants are going to be split up are really touching themselves hard. Billions of dollars that could have been in uticas back yard.
And let the politicians keep stroking you about a chip plant still in utica. It's time utica starts small and grows from there. Don't sit back for the Hail Mary and hope for a project like this.
So true.
The Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great comment.
Through a successful Cretin identification strategy, it is clear that Cretin can not have anything remotely resembling a job. It takes just 15 minutes every 8 hours or so to find him posting on virtually every thread on Topix non-stop and spewing nothing but hate under always changing names and addresses - he's even registered now. He must truly be on his "'puter" or Obama phone 24/7. After all, he's..........Cretin!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
They sing happy birthday too much that's why delmonicos sucks!, read that today. You fricking people must be kidding me!, lol
Kretin

New Hartford, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
They sing happy birthday too much that's why delmonicos sucks!, read that today. You fricking people must be kidding me!, lol
That's why you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....... ...Kretin!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Kretin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....... ...Kretin!
Nope. I'm smarter than you.
Kretin

New Hartford, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I'm smarter than you.
Nope. Just smarter than you..........Kretin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay the Bartender (Jan '10) 4 min Karma 13
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 12 min Comets Welfare Na... 37
mayor miller so called suicide? 14 min mizz nozey 1
Oneida County Legislator on Welfare 19 min Semen 4
Jeannette's disha vu shutdown 41 min The truth 1
Dumpster Diving 45 min Bozo Obammy Used ... 4
Ucsd employee arrested during school hours 1 hr Anne 9
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 2 hr Rocco DaLuca 31
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 2 hr a mom 14
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 4 hr On the Loose 32
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 5 hr becky 6
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]