Father Anthony Lafache
wow you

Syracuse, NY

#108 Oct 6, 2012
Who thefuck cares wrote:
No wonder uterus never gets anywhere. Out of all the stupid topix posts look what these primates spend thousands of posts arguing about fairytale man! LMAO! You just can;t make this shyt up!
sound like a mongrel

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
me thinks

Syracuse, NY

#109 Oct 6, 2012
Who thefuck cares wrote:
No wonder uterus never gets anywhere. Out of all the stupid topix posts look what these primates spend thousands of posts arguing about fairytale man! LMAO! You just can;t make this shyt up!
YOU are the "FAIRY"tale...lol
Who thefuck cares

Utica, NY

#110 Oct 6, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>uh-duh Did YOU ever hear of rumors/gossip/lies???MORON in every sense of the word
Yeah whatever but you lowlife are all still hot to trot to sit around and gossip about your usual vapid shit.
What's today's big low threshold of excitement plan? Watch TV? Gossip about someone? TV broke?
Who thefuck cares

Utica, NY

#111 Oct 6, 2012
me thinks wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the "FAIRY"tale...lol
Sorry loser I'm rich and cut I've had morepussy than you've seen. Is THAT what your big hangup you try to project onto others is? Not surprised!
Gotta love how all the self-righteous religious retards just claim they love their god in order to try to judge and put down others. You're all lowlife with no life going nowhere fast. Just look around at your results!
hey nutso

Syracuse, NY

#112 Oct 6, 2012
Who thefuck cares wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah whatever but you lowlife are all still hot to trot to sit around and gossip about your usual vapid shit.
What's today's big low threshold of excitement plan? Watch TV? Gossip about someone? TV broke?
according to your dumb name, YOU do..Obama WILL win regardless of your nonsense jibberish! and YOU know it. that is why you are all bent out of shape, angry.
vavoom

Syracuse, NY

#113 Oct 6, 2012
Who thefuck cares wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry loser I'm rich and cut I've had morepussy than you've seen. Is THAT what your big hangup you try to project onto others is? Not surprised!
Gotta love how all the self-righteous religious retards just claim they love their god in order to try to judge and put down others. You're all lowlife with no life going nowhere fast. Just look around at your results!
YOU certainly are and angry "little" troll...hehehaha
Who thefuck cares

Utica, NY

#114 Oct 6, 2012
hey nutso wrote:
<quoted text>according to your dumb name, YOU do..Obama WILL win regardless of your nonsense jibberish! and YOU know it. that is why you are all bent out of shape, angry.
Sorry I'm wealthy enough that I win no matter if Romney or Obama wins. But I can see that Romney will win. Anyway, back to your "nutso" fascination in talking about a religious nut! Also, where did you see I'm angry? Nice try!
andrew cuomo

Wellesley, MA

#115 Oct 6, 2012
Who thefuck cares wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I'm wealthy enough that I win no matter if Romney or Obama wins. But I can see that Romney will win. Anyway, back to your "nutso" fascination in talking about a religious nut! Also, where did you see I'm angry? Nice try!
i know who you are. Your on welfare and on NYState sex offenders list. Your a pedophile. Because your mother did it to you is not an excuse.
Ann Marie

AOL

#116 Oct 7, 2012
Lets get back to the issue.How much money is the church missing and will there be prosecution?
Anthony Joseph

New Hartford, NY

#117 Oct 7, 2012
Ann Marie wrote:
Lets get back to the issue.How much money is the church missing and will there be prosecution?
Rumors! No actual facts yet.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dan

AOL

#118 Oct 8, 2012
Why the sudden resignation if all the rumors are not true?
rumors

Syracuse, NY

#119 Oct 8, 2012
Dan wrote:
Why the sudden resignation if all the rumors are not true?
so many rumors went around when fr. Lafache trusted a party with the info that he was going to announce his retirement/resignation to the parishioners that weekend, some one of the party went to the media and rumors began to fly....need we say more? you know the rest...rimors were OVERWHELMING to an already overwhelmed pastor who had enough on his plate between health and personal reasons..father chose NOT to fight the 'firestorm'. He is a great man and wonderful pastor of our church..May God Bless HIM in all he chooses to do from now on!
Maria

AOL

#120 Oct 8, 2012
So who took the churches money then.He was the pastor.
well

Syracuse, NY

#121 Oct 8, 2012
Maria wrote:
So who took the churches money then.He was the pastor.
maria....WHO do YO think took it??? YOU did.
Papal Restoriation

Rome, NY

#122 Dec 18, 2012
Just interested wrote:
OK - what are the rumors? And does anyone know the real truth?
Here is a whole lot of real truth:

He is a false prophet and servant of SATAN who and his followers MUST convert to the True Catholic Faith if they want to not burn in Hell, HELL IS FOREVER

FREE MOVIE:
Men Must Believe in the Catholic Jesus to Be Saved - by Richard Joseph Michael Ibranyi, Founder of Mary's Little Remnant,

FREE BOOK: Outside the Catholic Church There is Absolutely No Salvation - by Brother Peter Dimond, Order of Saint Benedict, Most Holy Family Monastery, Fillmore NY
http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/2nd_ed...

He and the other priests in Utica are NOT real Catholic Priests.

EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE:
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Senior

AOL

#123 Dec 19, 2012
Does anyone know if the money was paid back to the church?
hey nutso

Utica, NY

#124 Dec 19, 2012
Senior wrote:
Does anyone know if the money was paid back to the church?
you should know if you paid it back, you moron
parishioner

Utica, NY

#125 Dec 19, 2012
Father Lafache is serving Midnite mass (ChristmasEve) at Holy Trinity church..Cannot wait to go.
Pat

AOL

#126 Dec 20, 2012
Holy Trinity do not let LaFache near the money.
patsy

Utica, NY

#127 Dec 20, 2012
stay away from west utica....we are trying to get him to south utica, but he is all booked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Instead of Lions 5 min Hmmm 7
Chris Gordon 12 min Boat down by the ... 1
Family Court Judge 14 min Karen 1
why are police shooting people 36 min chips 3
fly a drone in my backyard 1 hr LOL 6
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 1 hr markstrom 12
A third term for Obama 3 hr Bob 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages