Roefaro leaves city hundred million i...

Roefaro leaves city hundred million in debt

Posted in the Utica Forum

Huge debt

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Roefaro's biggest accomplishment in office is to leave Utica over one hundred million dollars in debt. You should be proud and you deserve bragging rights for spending all the cities funds. The taxpayers will have no other alternative but to remember you for breaking many of us. You on the other hand will be very forgetable but your debt will remain eternal like those you lay to rest.
brad falcone

Lowville, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Huge debt wrote:
Roefaro's biggest accomplishment in office is to leave Utica over one hundred million dollars in debt. You should be proud and you deserve bragging rights for spending all the cities funds. The taxpayers will have no other alternative but to remember you for breaking many of us. You on the other hand will be very forgetable but your debt will remain eternal like those you lay to rest.
100 Million??? Your either kidding, or a complete Moron.

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2011
I hope this isn’t the beginning of the new mayor blaming the old mayor for every problem that arises. It’s getting old having to hear it from President for the last 3 years; I certainly don’t want to hear it from the mayor for the next 4 years.
Mounting JustAss

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Let's be honest here, decades of mismanagement and corruption have created this financial devastation. The legions of thieves are all responsible for this and should accept their personal share of blame. The future remains bleak and extreme measures will become necessary to begin any semblance of recovery. No single individual will right this ship, however, one honest person can begin the process.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 9, 2011
This guy was the hand picked endorced of Roefero. How could he blame him. He will blame the controler, council ect.
blame game

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2011
The idiot Roefaro already was on the radio this morning blaming Mike Cerminaro for all his spending. The jerk said he never stopped him so he kept on spending. That Mike could have stopped him at any time but didn't. Just wait till we know the real numbers of millions this moron went through.
what we all knew

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
it ironic it's groundhogs day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia chickens out 4 min Know that 3
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. (Mar '16) 28 min Fighter 737
Utica Hipsters and millenials shut up 36 min joey 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 40 min Ashley 873
name 10 AFRICAN RESTAURANTS IN NY 1 hr rust 4
chimps FLOCK TO NY FREE COLLEGE FREE NYLONS 1 hr rust 7
WKTV Morons 1 hr Comet partier 41
upd and city getting sued again 1 hr Booted 160
UPD Super Bowl 10 hr Sooer - Later 45
john brooks is a nazirite 12 hr hillary suks azz 28