Nurse's aide accused of neglect, causing 95-year-old patient to break her leg

There are 3 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Mar 22, 2014, titled Nurse's aide accused of neglect, causing 95-year-old patient to break her leg. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

An Oneida County nurse's aide is accused of neglect for not following protocol when it came to the care plan of a 95-year-old patient last June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

ohcuzzzzzzzzz

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2014
I guess even with a job they can't help reverting to normal.
You mean

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2014
oh wow wrote:
You never stay at any facility in a city, this is where it happens most, find high class towns and don't ever go to a city where the population is mixed.
You mean where the population is ignorant, poorly educated and well below normal standards.
You mean

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2014
You mean your area is full of welfare coons, fat slob worthless cops and more pedos and sex offenders than you can ever control.

Way to go loser stuck in NY!

Quick simpleton "high tech man" click those little Xs and show me how Pwned and angry you are about the truth bitch.

Maybe if you'd have planned your life better or had more intelligent parents you wouldn't end up stuck in cancer hole Utica, Don't hate the world for your failures welfare-job woman.

So why did Larry Tanoury rape all those little girls?

How's Larry Josheph's Lupas? Is he still acting like an ignorant fat loud crip?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welfare Comets ADVANCE!!! 30 min Sports Critic 3
modified baseball (Sep '13) 30 min nooooo 44
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 33 min Ft Schuyler Wanabee 20
Poll Who is gonna win - Mayweather or Pacquiao? 37 min Fight Fan 9
Hotel Utica 54 min Shannon 15
meth 1 hr HBLOCO13 2
WOUR is terrible!!!! 11 hr rustyshackleford 14
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]