Insecure Women in Social Settings
I find

Syracuse, NY

#41 May 16, 2012
Love it!!!
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I authored this thread and do reside in Central New York. However, my writing style is that of someone whom articulates his thoughts in a manner not consistent with the vast majority of those of which reside here.
Single Professional Male

United States

#42 May 16, 2012
I find wrote:
Maybe you could create an email account and post it here? I am curious as to who you are! Have a wonderful day SPM:)<quoted text>
Sure. Ill post it this weekend.
truth

Dallas, TX

#43 May 16, 2012
I find wrote:
<quoted text>Love it!!!
Based upon my observations, this thread is showing many signs of outliving it's intended usefulness. I will conclude by expressing the thoughts and opinions conveyed within, have been received in a manner whereby the respondents have been in somewhat agreement with the original topic. The absence of immaturity is refreshing for the most part.
too wordy

United States

#44 May 16, 2012
That is probably the most well structured sentence I've seen on this site. If your personality is anything like your writing, its no wonder you have a hard time finding a social partner.
My advice, listen to some Bob Dylan, read Walt Wittman. Be economical words, and you will woo women... Loosen up. Don't be the smartest guy, be the sexiest one in the room. Read how SPM does it. That's sexy and confidence. That's what we want!
Simsum

United States

#45 May 16, 2012
too wordy wrote:
That is probably the most well structured sentence I've seen on this site. If your personality is anything like your writing, its no wonder you have a hard time finding a social partner.
My advice, listen to some Bob Dylan, read Walt Wittman. Be economical words, and you will woo women... Loosen up. Don't be the smartest guy, be the sexiest one in the room. Read how SPM does it. That's sexy and confidence. That's what we want!
Girl, you said it! I checked out SPM on another post. I don't care what he looks like. He's sexy
Sunny Skys

New York Mills, NY

#47 May 16, 2012
too wordy wrote:
I disagree. I bet this truth gets quite a few women with his intellect and probably finds most of them to be quite boring or lacking any real character substance. After all, this is Utica. Most of the brighter folks have bailed out! Most of the ones left have to resort to the sex card in order to get a good guy.
too wordy

United States

#48 May 16, 2012
I like his posts whoever he is.
truth

Frisco, TX

#49 May 16, 2012
too wordy wrote:
I like to experiment with words and find it rather entertaining to write at a level that one would not otherwise find on posted on Utica Topix. I'm hardly your stereotypical intellect nor could I properly diagram a sentence let alone tell you the difference between a verb let alone an adjective. My strength lies purely in my ability to properly structure sentences without knowing the technical aspects. When writing a composition in great detail, many have often compared me to a guitar virtuoso who is unable to read sheet music. Creative writing is my passion and yes, I speak as you see written. This evokes intrigue amongst many women who are fascinated by what sounds far different than what they have become so accustomed to. Furthermore, I do get quite bored easily by the native stock who lack any sense of a world beyond Utica's borders.
too wordy

United States

#50 May 16, 2012
too wordy wrote:
If true, why would you throw a name out there like that? What's your point?
Watson

United States

#51 May 16, 2012
sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>
it's joe murine from NH. It's not brain surgery see GQ joe in car wreck posts.
Why would you post someone's name? Its obvious that he wanted to be anonymous. What an ugly thing to do.
GFY

United States

#52 May 16, 2012
Is topix a dating service? This guy posts,get things he doesn't want deleted,then trolls for women.Give me a break.
truth

Frisco, TX

#53 May 16, 2012
too wordy wrote:
<quoted text>If true, why would you throw a name out there like that? What's your point?
Hardly GQ Joe although he's in great physical shape!
WBC

Charlotte, NC

#54 May 16, 2012
GFY wrote:
Is topix a dating service? This guy posts,get things he doesn't want deleted,then trolls for women.Give me a break.
I know him, and he's a really decent guy. You should let go of your obsession. Its not healthy and really creepy. I'd contact the police if I were him.
Clinical

United States

#55 May 16, 2012
GFY wrote:
And you're sure about that? What is your name?
You should get some help for this behavior.
I find

Syracuse, NY

#56 May 16, 2012
Sounds great! I'll check this website periodically.
Single Professional Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Ill post it this weekend.
power play woman

Whitesboro, NY

#57 May 17, 2012
just maybe she is there for the food, to network herself and really wishes you weren't standing next to her. you want to look attached, and in essence she wishes you would get lost after you bring her there. so who is insecure now?
Damsils in Distress

Utica, NY

#58 May 17, 2012
power play woman wrote:
just maybe she is there for the food, to network herself and really wishes you weren't standing next to her. you want to look attached, and in essence she wishes you would get lost after you bring her there. so who is insecure now?
Might be true
Womans View

Waterville, NY

#59 May 17, 2012
power play woman wrote:
More proof of a woman on the back of a man. Give you an inch and you take a mile. Your ulterior motives is why guys will continue to disrespect you and treat you like garbage. Stop ruining good men for us decent ladies who actually appreciate them for who they are.
Single Professional Male

United States

#60 May 17, 2012
A Man's View:
Women should be independent. Have their own "thing" going. Be it a working professional, full-time mother; or the strong ones, a combination of the two. They shouldn't need a man for any other support than as a emotional rock and life partner.
So no matter where they go, they can do confidently and as themselves.

The same goes for us men.
Another SPWM

New York Mills, NY

#62 May 17, 2012
Single Professional Male wrote:
A Man's View:
Women should be independent. Have their own "thing" going. Be it a working professional, full-time mother; or the strong ones, a combination of the two. They shouldn't need a man for any other support than as a emotional rock and life partner.
So no matter where they go, they can do confidently and as themselves.
The same goes for us men.
I think the tide is slowly changing. Most decent guys that I know have pretty much given up standing on their heads for women. They all seemed to have gotten jerked around, got ruined in a divorce etc, and have since come back stronger without having to put all their emotions into a women playing the damsel in distress card. The biggest complaint I often hear, is that it's hard to find a combination of both attractive and independent women these days, especially in Central New York. I'm sure they're out there, but like the original poster indicated, most are very insecure. The days of the double standard are over for both men and women. It works both ways. A woman should feel honored if a man asks her to attend a social function as his guest. Likewise, she should look her best, always smile and greet each person that she's introduced to with extreme confidence. That is the whole point in attending as a guest. She is his compliment and a direct reflection of him.

Now, for those of you who disagree because you feel that I'm being sexist, the answer is simple- stay home. If you agree to go as a guest, you have agreed to play by the rules. End of story! Likewise, these same rules apply to men who accompany women as a guest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Uticans so defensive & parrot-stupid? 2 min CNY Poverty Pit 12
Where's X new Hateford cop Chrissy Burns working? 4 min CNY Poverty Pit 8
Can't Utica Welfare Comets Afford Their OWN fix... 12 min CNY Poverty Pit 4
Why are Uticans so unsophisticated and insecure? 13 min CNY Poverty Pit 12
10 things that makes your girlfriend a thot. 33 min Handsome Dan 2
Joette Mancuso 1 hr CNY Poverty Pit 11
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr CNY Poverty Pit 425
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 3 hr CNY Poverty Pit 102
Ray Durso and Genesis 5 hr Sully 22

Utica Jobs