Utica men stole $2,000 in razors from...

Utica men stole $2,000 in razors from Lowville, police say

There are 65 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Utica men stole $2,000 in razors from Lowville, police say. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Two Utica men were arrested Friday for allegedly stealing $2,000 worth of razors from the Lowville Walmart after the vehicle they were in broke down on Route 12 in the town of Remsen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hank hill

Somerville, MA

#64 Feb 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't bought a disposable electric razor lately,champ...
they do sorta make them, bought my lil bro one awhile ago, it was like $5-ish. Think he killed it in under a month but for $5 it was worth it, I just wanted to see if it was a complete POS. Not totally. Good for travel since luggage gets lost so easily and its alot smaller than a regular electric razor.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#65 Feb 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
they do sorta make them, bought my lil bro one awhile ago, it was like $5-ish. Think he killed it in under a month but for $5 it was worth it, I just wanted to see if it was a complete POS. Not totally. Good for travel since luggage gets lost so easily and its alot smaller than a regular electric razor.
I don't think that is what that dope was trying to break my balls about though. My whole idea was that 2 grand in disposable razors seems like a huge pile...
hank hill

Somerville, MA

#66 Feb 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think that is what that dope was trying to break my balls about though. My whole idea was that 2 grand in disposable razors seems like a huge pile...
I know, its winter and big coats make it alot easier to take home everything in sight without spending a dime, so not unfathomable someone could walk out of a store with $2000 of razors...it is a little odd that it would happen at walmart though. They have so much surveilance equip, hard to imagine how they got out the door with them, let alone how they got to the car and down the road.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#67 Feb 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, its winter and big coats make it alot easier to take home everything in sight without spending a dime, so not unfathomable someone could walk out of a store with $2000 of razors...it is a little odd that it would happen at walmart though. They have so much surveilance equip, hard to imagine how they got out the door with them, let alone how they got to the car and down the road.
They had to have help.
maybe

New York, NY

#68 Feb 25, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> They had to have help.
not true no one mans the doors anymore so all they had to do was walk through the front door and make it out the doors then a walmart employee can not stop them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 2 min Banana Head 33
Huma and weiner and hillary 2 min See my wiener 2
Get over it Keeler 24 min Hannahlovespenis 2
Body at Olbiston Apts? 32 min Balonie 17
Jennifer Martin slam pig...do anybody for dope. 48 min Pig lover 3
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Mark 258
Frank Tallarino and Harmony (Sep '11) 3 hr Stupid frankly 16
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 9 hr Welfare SportsQueens 35
Carbone Sold 10 hr Huuuge 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages