Please Pray for George Zimmerman

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares about trayvon

New York, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
This poor innocent man has been through so much. Lets hope the jury does the same thing.

Trayvon got everything he deserved.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
and if

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2013
that were your son/daughter, would you think so?? I think NOT..Zimmermann killed in cold blood! bottom line

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
how dare you

New York, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
and if wrote:
that were your son/daughter, would you think so?? I think NOT..Zimmermann killed in cold blood! bottom line
You sir are either a colored gentleman or a liberal sympathizer. This liberal nonsense has to stop. Trayvon was nothing but a dirty thug who got what was coming to him

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wanna be cop

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
George is a wanna be cop. If he din't do what he did he wouldnt be going through "so much" he ended a young mans life. He deserves Jail time...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lol

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Martin attacked him just for asking what he was doing. He is innocent under the law

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sad

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 12, 2013
How is it cold blood he asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood and Martin attacked him instead of just cooperating. Just the black way of doing things except Zimmerman had a gun to defend himself. No one brings up he was doing his job as the neighborhood watch. It's sad but and a tragedy but not murder or manslaughter

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jesse

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 12, 2013
He murdered a child in cold blood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
oh sure

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2013
who cares about trayvon wrote:
This poor innocent man has been through so much. Lets hope the jury does the same thing.
Trayvon got everything he deserved.
]

why the hell would I be praying for a murderer? None of this would have happened if the jackass drove home and called the police! I only hope HE gets what he DESERVES!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hoss

West Chester, PA

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Jesse wrote:
He was not a child! Mentally maybe but not physically!!! Mentally he was about 5!! But either way if that animal was ontop of me i woulda killed his as too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Vigilantes

Cortland, NY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Most cops are bad enough. You give some buffoon a badge and they think they are God on wheels. These cop wannabes are even worse. Jorge (he became Latino after the incident, remember?) needs to be off the streets.
Kimberly

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 13, 2013
The bottom line is Zimmerman could have shot him in the leg to subdue him, but chose to kill him instead. It wasn't necessary to kill him, he had a gun and took a human life unnecessarily. He deserves prison time for his decision. Actually, he might be safer in there anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Nedrow, NY

#13 Jul 13, 2013
I watch fox news, and I believe their opinion that Zimmerman was protecting himself from this thug.
Look at it This Way

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 13, 2013
17-Year Old: Ma I'm going for a walk to get some snacks.

Mother: Ok be careful.

17-Year old: takes a walk, stops at the store, grabs a few snacks, start heading home. While walking he notices a dude watching/following him, so he veers off his direct path to a more residential area for safety. As his walk progresses he notices this dude is still following him talking on a phone and its looking more and more like he's being stalked. Concerned he calls a friend to let them know some creepy dude is following him. Shortly after the 17-year-old finds his "stalker" approaching him from behind, the stalker doesn't identify himself as an officer of the law, so the 17-year-old "stands his ground" using the only weapon available to him, "his fists"! The appearent stalker then proceeds to assasinate the 17-year-old snack seeker claiming self defense and that he was standing his ground. 911 specifically told him NOT to follow.

I pray justice sees the truth!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fox news

Nedrow, NY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
Its the real news, no biased going on there.
Look at it This Way

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2013
I agree, you are a Sick misguided loser attempting to blur the facts to justify a homicide because you hate a race.

Did you ever stop to think that if you succeed, your race could be the next one on the radar?

What mother?, "any mother USA"

On way to store to buy some drug drink (your idea of a snack?.

The one who attacked Zimmerman (whom stalked, pursued and approached against instructions).

Sad Zimmerman wasn't there when two children KNEE GROWS shot a baby.(maybe in that case his actions would be justifiable)

Loser
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a Sick misguided loser.
What mother the one that threw him out.
On way to store to buy some drug drink.
The one who attacked Zimmerman like all KNEE GROWS do.
Sad Zimmerman wasn't there when two children KNEE GROWS shot a baby.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buhbye

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2013
I'm praying for Zimmerman! I'm praying his Daddy sends him the biggest bottle of Astoglide he can find, cause where he's going, he's going to need it. The brothas are gonna love him. He's gonna be the Belle of Cellblock B. Think the hole he blew in Trayvon's chest was big? Wait till you see what the brothas do to that pudgy little poop chute of his. He's gonna wish Trayvon did kill him! His days of sitting on a barstool are over!
cant

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 13, 2013
sorry, guilty
Listen

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 13, 2013
Post #12 makes the most sense in reality.
LOL

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 13, 2013
I hope George Zimmerman is repeatedly and brutally raped in prison, and dozens of large black men try to get him pregnant in the colon.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
"Child". Oh, please. This thug gangsta wanna-be got what he had coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV morning weather 46 min wanna be teacher 5
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 1 hr Charles Hayes 225
Cosmos in Clinton 1 hr harry 5
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 1 hr Southie 12
Can we get a White Castle up here? (Jul '09) 1 hr Charles Hayes 24
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Having Fun 1,994
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 2 hr Taxpayers 9
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE