Hillary

Auburn, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Just admitted to the hospital for blood clot.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Poor lady... She must have done something really bad to be sentenced to marriage to Bill,then this...
HURRAY

Camillus, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Maybe it will go to her head like the power the p i g wanted, sweet it it makes her suffer an die.
U R Scum

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
HURRAY wrote:
Maybe it will go to her head like the power the p i g wanted, sweet it it makes her suffer an die.
Nice, really nice. Where's Karma when you need it?
dont believe her

AOL

#5 Dec 31, 2012
I think she is stonewalling! I think she is lying! She KNOWS something and it has always been about not bearding the lion in his own den no matter who gets harmed in the end!

This is a hoax and a sympathy ploy while orchestrating a stonewalling about testifying!
Billy

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
HURRAY wrote:
Do you stutter? Did you graduate second grade? Why can't you write proper English?
liar trash

Camillus, NY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.(She was in bed watching it on TV.)
Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.(She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
She was under sniper fire in Bosnia.(A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market.(It didn't cover the market back then.)

She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
She opposed NAFTA at the time.
She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
The billing records showed up on their own.
She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
She was always a Yankees fan.
She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

With a record like that, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest and straightforward?

Obama has had the Rev. Wright mess on his hands. And Hillary has come in for her share of negatives, like the Richardson endorsement of Obama and the denouement of her latest lie -- that she endured sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia.
Looks like

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Looks like you clowns are already afraid of her run for President before she even has said she'd run!! Go Hillary Go!
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#9 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
She unfit for the Job and Clinton is a War Monger terrible person
HA HA HA HA

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
swxxxt wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAEs_9Y-8a o
She unfit for the Job and Clinton is a War Monger terrible person
She WILL be your next President for two terms!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Wow, nothing like getting an early jump on the 2016 campaign.
There isn't a single Republican anywhere who could win an election over the "Clinton Machine".
They will also have the Obama forces behind them.
brainwashed masses

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
Wow, nothing like getting an early jump on the 2016 campaign.
There isn't a single Republican anywhere who could win an election over the "Clinton Machine".
They will also have the Obama forces behind them.
What crazy liberal internet welfare recipients like you? Hell have ghosts following him in another 4 years lol!! Youre another retard on this forum that cant face simple truths.
The cause of the aneurism was the stupid bitchez first original "thought".

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 1, 2013
brainwashed masses wrote:
<quoted text>What crazy liberal internet welfare recipients like you? Hell have ghosts following him in another 4 years lol!! Youre another retard on this forum that cant face simple truths.
The cause of the aneurism was the stupid bitchez first original "thought".
Have you ever posted anything that didn't include calling someone a retard?
Hardy Har Har

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Keep on drinking that diet coke Hillary! Wish you'd take Cheney, Kissinger, Bill and the Bush family with you.
Bodhi is an idiot

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Hillary is brain dead, and she was before she got the blood clot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best place to buy a used car from? 10 min diffperspect88 1
Working for Carbone 12 min Marie 12
Tazz Hanna 14 min student 13
Why gas prices are not dropping around here 22 min And 2
Cooper Kia (Mar '14) 27 min thirdnameivetried 34
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 30 min Tolerance is a Vi... 38
Jeannette's disha vu shutdown 51 min Proof Please 3
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 1 hr LOL 9
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr well well well 35
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 5 hr Rocco DaLuca 31
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 5 hr a mom 14
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica