black girls are so ignorant

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66 Mar 11, 2012
safe sex wrote:
<quoted text> If you want the feel of a black women without the dangers, fk an S.O.S pad. Better scent also.
I'd feel the same way if it were a white lot lizard.
Hip

United States

#67 Sep 20, 2012
Everytime I accidently bump into a black girl at school they freak out and want to beat my ass. They have zero respect. Ive met so many nice black girls as well. But you dont see white girls actibg like that. Its all based on gow they were raised. its complete bullshit but youve got to keep your mouth shut unless you want to get beat up I guess. which is bullshit. I mean id be upset to if I looked like a monkey.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

United States

#68 Sep 21, 2012
Alfonse wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. Ignorant is the person who talks about a whole race as if they were one person. When you reveal that visual cues dictate how you handle random individuals, or that your understanding of human diversity is limited to a narrow demographic slit, you're pretty much showing the world you'r logic is dysfunctional and cues us in that you're very likely angry and suffering the ill effects of your own life course and actions.
Sorry to put it so base and plainly but you deserve the very best as you wallow in the steaming cesspool of self-inflicted self-hate and go about broadcasting your ignorance and ironically proud about it!
Cheers!
so true
uhButtery

Birmingham, AL

#69 Feb 26, 2013
blond wrote:
we saw a black chick so black with blond hair in walmart we started to laugh and couldnt stop looked like holloween so retarted she got really upset we were laughing at her awww to bad . gee they hate whites so much why do they wanna be like us ?
I'm black but i hang around with more white people then black people because i grew going to school where there was more a bigger population of white people and i do things similar to them white people...not to be against black people even though i am black but white people are so much fun to hang around and they are civilized...and the GIRLS LOOK 10X BETTER THAN BLACK GIRLS....

Reason why i HATE Black girls
1.They are annoying
2.They talk to loud
3.They are selfish
4.uncivilized
5.ignorant
6.They don't work
7.always need help with something
8.lazy
9.cant eat healthy
10.put on too much lip gloss on to where there lips look shiny

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70 Feb 26, 2013
that's cauzzz it's in derrr jeans and no i don't mean jordache jeans either...

i have no problem with the working class blacks..

however, i cannot stand the ghetto ones just like i cannot stand the ghetto white trash either..

they have nothing but lame excuses for the way they behave..

don't dare look at one wrong or else day will blast yu..

talk white day will blast yu..

deez fools have no dadeee growin' up so day rely on 50 cent, snoop dog and other crap "artists" to be der idols..

werd..
bigs

Utica, NY

#71 Feb 26, 2013
uhButtery wrote:
<quoted text>I'm black but i hang around with more white people then black people because i grew going to school where there was more a bigger population of white people and i do things similar to them white people...not to be against black people even though i am black but white people are so much fun to hang around and they are civilized...and the GIRLS LOOK 10X BETTER THAN BLACK GIRLS....

Reason why i HATE Black girls
1.They are annoying
2.They talk to loud
3.They are selfish
4.uncivilized
5.ignorant
6.They don't work
7.always need help with something
8.lazy
9.cant eat healthy
10.put on too much lip gloss on to where there lips look shiny
And: black girls smell like tomato soup

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#72 Feb 26, 2013
You can take the mon kee out of da jungle but you can't take da jungle out of da mon kee.....
AWWWW

Clark Mills, NY

#73 Feb 26, 2013
Rose32 wrote:
<quoted text> so true
Was that pic taken at Utica Zoo fair ?. Next time can you get a pic of them on a tire ?.
North utica walmart

Utica, NY

#74 Feb 26, 2013
I hate black girls that try to act like there white but deep inside they are still what they are monkeys. They wanna act classy but still hoe around like nothing wrong with the shit. Grow the hell up already.
berlin

Charlotte, NC

#75 Apr 12, 2014
I am a educated black blessed by god
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#77 Jun 4, 2015
JFK wrote:
all africans are stupid and useless, every single last one of them!
and you need to swim in a pool of sulfuric acid, you babbling buffoon.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#78 Jun 4, 2015
North utica walmart wrote:
I hate black girls that try to act like there white but deep inside they are still what they are monkeys. They wanna act classy but still hoe around like nothing wrong with the shit. Grow the hell up already.
you are a monkey too, imbecile. Ugh disgust. we all evolved from monkeys you reprehensible buttock-rimming shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#79 Jun 4, 2015
Hip wrote:
Everytime I accidently bump into a black girl at school they freak out and want to beat my ass. They have zero respect. Ive met so many nice black girls as well. But you dont see white girls actibg like that. Its all based on gow they were raised. its complete bullshit but youve got to keep your mouth shut unless you want to get beat up I guess. which is bullshit. I mean id be upset to if I looked like a monkey.
and you're an abomination.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#80 Jun 4, 2015
AWWWW wrote:
<quoted text> Was that pic taken at Utica Zoo fair ?. Next time can you get a pic of them on a tire ?.
at least she has a pic up, what are you? a brain tumor? I think so.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#81 Jun 4, 2015
bigs wrote:
<quoted text>
And: black girls smell like tomato soup
you smell like dog droppings.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#82 Jun 4, 2015
i'll own all the racists :) COME AT ME BRO
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#83 Jun 4, 2015
vinny deprizio wrote:
You can take the mon kee out of da jungle but you can't take da jungle out of da mon kee.....
you can take the stupid out of vinny but you cant take the autistic out of his comment.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#84 Jun 4, 2015
back in black wrote:
I met a real hotty sat night downtown. She was all that and a cup of soup. She did all the game without the shame. I Spit shined her cinnamon raisin ring and she removed the armor from the tip of the meat curtain. The musky odor was incred. Made me drool. Felt like an animal and humped the big butt. She sprayed like a garden hose and sucked like a drain. I had to squeeze out a phart half way through. She sniffed the quiff and I said thank u.
you sir, have won.
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#85 Jun 4, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Oh and then the animals will pounce on you, their uneducated a**es will snarl, scream, and gang up on you while causing a scene. Thats all they do, cause trouble, thats why white people invented the Right Wing Political Machine.
im an educated black journalist, yet i havent pounced, snarled, or even screamed... your ability to insult makes my brain hurt tremendously. starting to wonder if your my new brain tumor.

(grammar and pronunciation is not needed when dealing with morons) ;]
-OWNED
I OWN YOU

Essex, MD

#86 Jun 4, 2015
so true wrote:
black men dont even want them . whats up with the hair color ? blond red brown looks so stupid on them . straight hair looks ok but why do they want to be like white girls . if thats the case they should be nicer
and you look stupid in general, nobody wants to be like you boring shits, being nice is boring and so is this thread. good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protest in front of the State Building now 5 hr palmeri 6
shooting ENDS FOR 2MINS UTICA /\|lGGERS LEARN N... 6 hr Solong 10
utica /\|lGGERS HEAR NO NANO MONEY FOR THEM 6 hr Solong 10
Hillary is no one's president 6 hr Executive secretary 5
Uticas Crazy Beeotch 6 hr Shagged By Ron 26
Trump first pig scum bag of US 7 hr tyrone shoelaces 19
Picenti madison county jealous 7 hr russ bianco 12
Jason POWLES telling Wessing how to do her job ... 8 hr Duane 34
re SEEMANN MAD TRUMP WILL MAKE IT WORK 9 hr Granny 19
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 18 hr oootica shysters 92