black girls are so ignorant

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
so true

Constableville, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2010
black men dont even want them . whats up with the hair color ? blond red brown looks so stupid on them . straight hair looks ok but why do they want to be like white girls . if thats the case they should be nicer
Alfonse

Saint Johnsville, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2010
so true wrote:
black men dont even want them . whats up with the hair color ? blond red brown looks so stupid on them . straight hair looks ok but why do they want to be like white girls . if thats the case they should be nicer
Dumb. Ignorant is the person who talks about a whole race as if they were one person. When you reveal that visual cues dictate how you handle random individuals, or that your understanding of human diversity is limited to a narrow demographic slit, you're pretty much showing the world you'r logic is dysfunctional and cues us in that you're very likely angry and suffering the ill effects of your own life course and actions.

Sorry to put it so base and plainly but you deserve the very best as you wallow in the steaming cesspool of self-inflicted self-hate and go about broadcasting your ignorance and ironically proud about it!

Cheers!
ya get what ya give

Constableville, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2010
Alfonse wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. Ignorant is the person who talks about a whole race as if they were one person. When you reveal that visual cues dictate how you handle random individuals, or that your understanding of human diversity is limited to a narrow demographic slit, you're pretty much showing the world you'r logic is dysfunctional and cues us in that you're very likely angry and suffering the ill effects of your own life course and actions.
Sorry to put it so base and plainly but you deserve the very best as you wallow in the steaming cesspool of self-inflicted self-hate and go about broadcasting your ignorance and ironically proud about it!
Cheers!
i was in aj wright 2 black girls cut in line right in front of me thought they were cute . i had all i could do not to spit on them . i threw the clothes on the counter and left i wont shop downtown utica with those ignorant animals again . i hate utica its full of these ignorant animals they have no respect for no one . im sick of being nice about it and im not anymore . they make me sick now and i never used to be like this. they make people hate them its their own dam fault. live with it.
Yeah

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Maybe you should have spoke up and said/done something about, rather than wait until it drives you crazy enough to rant & rave ignorance behind a keyboard and computer screen. Standing up to them and simply saying "sorry ladies, but you dont get to skip me" would have been suffice. In other words, GROW A PAIR PU$$Y...
poop

Manlius, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2010
but they sure know how too screw...and they have booty
white dude

Constableville, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2010
poop wrote:
yeah i had alot of them this is utica lol . they put my hard white wand in their hands and look at it as they watch themselves stroke me. seems like they all do that the 2 colors together are somethin to see . then we have sex they all like to watch the white thing slide up in them sex always lights on . iv been with so many they love to suk white kok turns them on . that musky black pusy smell its great takes a couple x then ya get to like it so much fun they luv to b eaten white guys do it best they all said . out of race sex is great everyone should try it
asuming guy

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 14, 2010
their ok if you like to make love to a brillo pad
candid camera

Jessup, MD

#10 Nov 14, 2010
Alfonse wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. Ignorant is the person who talks about a whole race as if they were one person. When you reveal that visual cues dictate how you handle random individuals, or that your understanding of human diversity is limited to a narrow demographic slit, you're pretty much showing the world you'r logic is dysfunctional and cues us in that you're very likely angry and suffering the ill effects of your own life course and actions.
Cheers!
you've said it. Ignorance is rampant in this area. Comes from generations of misinformed people. Best thing for ignorance is to ignore the source.
buttwheat

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Nov 14, 2010
ya get what ya give wrote:
<quoted text>i was in aj wright 2 black girls cut in line right in front of me thought they were cute . i had all i could do not to spit on them . i threw the clothes on the counter and left i wont shop downtown utica with those ignorant animals again . i hate utica its full of these ignorant animals they have no respect for no one . im sick of being nice about it and im not anymore . they make me sick now and i never used to be like this. they make people hate them its their own dam fault. live with it.
yo dittin't sez nuttin' cuz u be scared of black gurls! ha ha ha
ladyred

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Maybe you should have spoke up and said/done something about, rather than wait until it drives you crazy enough to rant & rave ignorance behind a keyboard and computer screen. Standing up to them and simply saying "sorry ladies, but you dont get to skip me" would have been suffice. In other words, GROW A PAIR PU$$Y...
You Are telling someone to grow a pair when your own screen name is ficticious..so maybe your should practice what you breach bozo
Not Again_Maybe_IDK

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 14, 2010
They got some course pubes down below. Those tiny black curly cues are nasty. I went black and I ain't been back since.
JFK

Cortland, NY

#14 Nov 14, 2010
all africans are stupid and useless, every single last one of them!
Your Italian Grandmother

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 14, 2010
It's okay honey, it's the nature of the beast. After all, they are what they are. Black. If we weren't so stupid as to bring those savages over here, we wouldn't be stuck with their problems or hair colors.
Truthful

Rome, NY

#16 Nov 15, 2010
poop wrote:
Who in the hell would want them or even be seen with them.
Truthful

Rome, NY

#17 Nov 15, 2010
candid camera wrote:
<quoted text>you've said it. Ignorance is rampant in this area. Comes from generations of misinformed people. Best thing for ignorance is to ignore the source.
If you think Cornhill and the people that live there are so "misunderstood", why don't you move there and practice what you are TRYING to preach.
Top ics hater

Ithaca, NY

#18 Nov 17, 2010
I think the posters are speaking from experience rather than generalizing. Its pretty plain to most of us
ughh

United States

#19 Nov 18, 2010
I gotsta axe ya sumfin
poop

Manlius, NY

#20 Nov 18, 2010
Best sex toy around
blond

Constableville, NY

#21 Nov 18, 2010
we saw a black chick so black with blond hair in walmart we started to laugh and couldnt stop looked like holloween so retarted she got really upset we were laughing at her awww to bad . gee they hate whites so much why do they wanna be like us ?
Eye On You

Syracuse, NY

#22 Nov 18, 2010
poop wrote:
Best sex toy around
Lookee hear ya got dat right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 3 min robster 2
Indoor Junk Yards an Enviromental hazard and-WH... (Feb '10) 8 min ChornataHater 18
UCSD rejects 4 million dollars 9 min robster 3
NanoNovember is almost here!!!!! YEAH!!!! 11 min Utica Coment fan 10
Judge Julia Brouillette in Family Court (Nov '12) 12 min Change Starts at ... 17
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 32 min John 43
Charlie's Pizza Closing 42 min trust me 15
Proctor football should be ashamed. 52 min Given up 28
David Inserra 1 hr Dreezy 28
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 2 hr Drugs are all ove... 18
School Principals 16 hr Ray 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info