Yawn: ND girls beating up lower Class

Yawn: ND girls beating up lower Class

Posted in the Utica Forum

ClassA

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Wow, big deal, play A's and AA teams all year and now beat up on lesser competition. Hope your proud of that ND girls and coaches. You have probably the best team in Section 3 and play Class B in sectionals. You could of played up where you belong. Don't be proud of this, it is an embarrassment. And classless.
James Naismith

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Section 3 places the teams. Get your facts straight before you start posting comments. Put your name on your post to if you want to bash teenage girls.
yea

Meriden, CT

#3 Feb 24, 2013
It's Mike Hunt.
what

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Westhill and South Jefferson would beat any team in AA maybe not CNS. They all are b teams! There is 240 kids in the school idiot they should be playing D by population. Whats wrong with playing A'S all year then playing in B in sectionals? You still have to win enough games to make sectionals and also pedin your seed you have tough games off the bat.
go nd

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2013
yawn my ass they were ranked 7th in class B.. why..because they played higher classed ranked teams (3 AAA teams in virginia , AA CNS in the juggler classic) and lost only to Oneida class A, in the regular season.. who in any division has played a tougher schedule. They face undeated south jeff in the final....go ND
go nd

Herkimer, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2013
oh and by the way..we would love to be class A..mention that next time you go section meeting
Not From ND

Herkimer, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2013
You play in your section based on your schools population and enrollment. They choose to play up all year because they want the better competition. How can you fault them for being that good. They have the best female player in the area so good for them and they were ranked seventh because of their record and their star player was hurt for some games which they lost. I am happy for them and I hope they go far, good luck! Excuse them for having a good team, having a good team does not mean you have to be a AA or A school, that happens because they have so many students. People are nuts on here, they talk and have no clue of the facts.
ND rules

New York, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
You go girls!!!!! Your beautiful,smart and you can play b-ball w the best of um!!!!!!!!! Keep it real
Lololol

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Seriously... It's GIRLS BASKETBALL.... WHO CARES?
Tony

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
I tried to watch some games yesterday from the girls games at the Dome and it is so bad to watch. I watched NY Mills game too and that is not basketball. It was more like a game of keep away. It was so bad.
Don

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Congratulations Notre Dame Girls...what a great win last night. You girls are the best in the area!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 4 min Bonfire of the va... 53
Utica coffee what do you think of them 7 min Italian Roast 36
Where's Roann Hiding? 13 min Nostalgia 34
Still Believe in Nano Now? 20 min Daves Poor Goat 22
Utica Nano 1st! The "LION CHIP"! (Mar '16) 33 min Student 81
Nano Uodate 35 min Finance Professor 140
The house of good shepherd has demeans 44 min Cole 8
TRUMP looked so stupid. 4 hr Hillary Liar 60
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 5 hr Mushroom Stamp 99

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages