the wboro finally wins one

the wboro finally wins one

Posted in the Utica Forum

joe

Minoa, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2013
tommy boy you got your first win his year,you need to play your best game of the year next week against new hartford,this game can save you with the warrior nation,lose this game and they will ask for your head,good luck you'll gonna need it
Keith

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2013
I'm from NH but if you analyze Wboro games, you know they are a very good 1-4. Played a much tougher schedule so far and should of faired better. On other hand NH gets better and better every game. A very disiplined team and an awesome defense. Should be a good one.
Paul

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2013
As long as Whitesboro plays fair and leaves there white trash parents home, it should be fun, right Soco. Too many punk parents at that school who always cause trouble. Shame for the kids.
Holy Toledo

New Britain, CT

#4 Oct 5, 2013
We heard if anybody tries to tackle Colin or Cody Stewart next week their parents are gonna press charges on the whole town of NH. We would lol if it wasn't a possibility
Stay

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Oct 5, 2013
No adults will be hurting kids because Desens won't be there
Justice

Berlin, CT

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Stay wrote:
No adults will be hurting kids because Desens won't be there
The Stewart kid got hurt from punching and kicking people. The Stewarts lied and told police that Desins choked their kid for 10 seconds.It never happened, All he did was grab the kid off his son.The two Stewart kids acted like animals and caused all the trouble. Their parents told everyone that they had video of Desins choking their son. Where's the video???? Nobody saw what they told police. They owe a lot of innocent people apologies for dragging this on with no merit.
Come on

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>The Stewart kid got hurt from punching and kicking people. The Stewarts lied and told police that Desins choked their kid for 10 seconds.It never happened, All he did was grab the kid off his son.The two Stewart kids acted like animals and caused all the trouble. Their parents told everyone that they had video of Desins choking their son. Where's the video???? Nobody saw what they told police. They owe a lot of innocent people apologies for dragging this on with no merit.
The Authorities have the video. Case closed.
Truth

North Billerica, MA

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Come on wrote:
<quoted text>
The Authorities have the video. Case closed.
Authorities looked at video blown up.. The videos showed NOTHING ON DESINS . It did show Stewart's kid throwing numerous punches at a NH kid while two other boro kids were holding him.. To single out Pete Desins from all those other parents on field is wrong. The Stewarts have tried to ruin this guys life and the only reason he went on field was to stop a fight.that the two Stewarts started because their poor losers
Wrong

North Billerica, MA

#10 Oct 5, 2013
Why did they lie about the video? If the video showed anything it would've been all over the internet. Numerous people reached out to askThe Stewarts to drop it. To drag this on and hurt innocent people guilty for just being at the game is wrong. Your goal was to divert attention from what your two kids started. You can press charges for anything you want in this world. Shame on you ,Your kid didn't get hurt and you have disparaged alot of good people. WHAT DID IT PROVE??
Boro Parent

Enfield, CT

#11 Oct 6, 2013
A message to the group of wboro parents who make asses of themselves at every big game and cause trouble. Please for the sake of the rest of wboro stay home Fri or keep your mouths shut and don't yell at peoples kids!!!!!
Observer

Enfield, CT

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Boro Parent wrote:
A message to the group of wboro parents who make asses of themselves at every big game and cause trouble. Please for the sake of the rest of wboro stay home Fri or keep your mouths shut and don't yell at peoples kids!!!!!
Unfortunately when your a complete jerk and get drunk with other jerks you never realize your such a jerk!!! They don't get it and never will
john

Minoa, NY

#13 Oct 6, 2013
will the new hartford ad going to be there? why is he still there?
Tony Sparagna himself

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Oct 6, 2013
ima gonna be dere ata da game and cooka some spaghetti for everyone!
football

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Oct 7, 2013
whitesboro is a joke. Was the same dude who judges all baseball kids judging all the football kids too? Your kid sucks in all sports.
john

Minoa, NY

#16 Oct 7, 2013
football wrote:
whitesboro is a joke. Was the same dude who judges all baseball kids judging all the football kids too? Your kid sucks in all sports.
explain judging the kids
football

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>explain judging the kids
rates them in order as far as talent
Fact

Brighton, MA

#18 Oct 9, 2013
Boro Parent wrote:
A message to the group of wboro parents who make asses of themselves at every big game and cause trouble. Please for the sake of the rest of wboro stay home Fri or keep your mouths shut and don't yell at peoples kids!!!!!
Its the highlight of their life! Sad but true
yeah

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Oct 9, 2013
It is the highlight, they stand at the back of the bleachers and talk about who will be great, what their son can do and yell at all the kids wearing those dumb pop warner jerseys. Thats why im always on the visitor side.
Done

Woburn, MA

#20 Oct 10, 2013
yeah wrote:
It is the highlight, they stand at the back of the bleachers and talk about who will be great, what their son can do and yell at all the kids wearing those dumb pop warner jerseys. Thats why im always on the visitor side.
No Class and some of the wife's are worse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So glad for Trump's tax cut! 3 min Cyclist 6
Trumpsters the new Nazies 4 min Adolph 3
Utica Area Restaurant Review 12 min Bazinga 28
Mohawk EDGE Failurea 20 min Uticahahaha 1
Premier Aviation to Close 30 min Boilergasm Frenzy 30
#no pasta month 38 min Travel On 4
Real Life Midget Elf Next to Bites Bakery 54 min Polish Queen 1
UPD awards ceremony 1 hr Tom 29
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 2 hr t PLOTIX 29
Michele Mandia 5 hr Trash 23
Craigslist Personals Replacement 20 hr Lakewood 65

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages