utica is a sht hole.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not a resident

Fairport, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
the only thing utica has going for it are the reataurants and the bleecker st. bakeries. the public schools are bad and this is inclusive of proctor / the east end of utica is in a shambles as well as the cornhall area. the parkway on pleasant st. isn't too great anymore either. the grocery stores are to be overlooked. chanatrys is just a mundane common grocery store no better than a grand union during the 1950's. the traffic is terrible on route 5 with all the stop lights not to mention genesee st with its many stop lights the hospitals are not great. if you need special doctors there is always syracuse or albany medical or better yet rochester, ah now there is a city worth living in but you uticans cannot make rochester your home because most of you are blue collar workers.rochester is professional people. people like truck drivers, used car dealers, waitresses you know the type the people who go to 10th grade then decide to quit school they cannot make it in rochester or any other town so it is probably better you stay in utica new york. too bad utica is such a sht hole your politicians made the city what it is today. your city code inpectors turned the other cheek. the school system failed the kids. don't blame everything on the parents and blks and white trash, everyone in this sht city had a role in making it what it is today. your city government is to blame for most of the problems I doubt I am wrong . by the way like I said I left dear ole utica but still like the restaurants and bakeries cannot beat that anywhere in new york state. wish utica would get some good leaders to straighten out the town.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2012
My balls itch bad...
2 Much Truth 4 U

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 27, 2012
not a resident wrote:
the only thing utica has going for it are the reataurants and the bleecker st. bakeries. the public schools are bad and this is inclusive of proctor / the east end of utica is in a shambles as well as the cornhall area. the parkway on pleasant st. isn't too great anymore either. the grocery stores are to be overlooked. chanatrys is just a mundane common grocery store no better than a grand union during the 1950's. the traffic is terrible on route 5 with all the stop lights not to mention genesee st with its many stop lights the hospitals are not great. if you need special doctors there is always syracuse or albany medical or better yet rochester, ah now there is a city worth living in but you uticans cannot make rochester your home because most of you are blue collar workers.rochester is professional people. people like truck drivers, used car dealers, waitresses you know the type the people who go to 10th grade then decide to quit school they cannot make it in rochester or any other town so it is probably better you stay in utica new york. too bad utica is such a sht hole your politicians made the city what it is today. your city code inpectors turned the other cheek. the school system failed the kids. don't blame everything on the parents and blks and white trash, everyone in this sht city had a role in making it what it is today. your city government is to blame for most of the problems I doubt I am wrong . by the way like I said I left dear ole utica but still like the restaurants and bakeries cannot beat that anywhere in new york state. wish utica would get some good leaders to straighten out the town.
Sorry but have you ever lived in Az or Ca? NC? Look people, I hate to hip you to the horrors of it all, but Uterus was NEVER that nice. Your standards are in the toilet that's all. You live in a city where lies float the day. An old, soggy wet piece of pizza someone ripped the cheese off of is passed off as a "tomato pie" see? Classic Utica NY: If someone points out a problem attack THEM not the problem. Get LOUD and use distractions! That's what they teach the putrid crotchspring of Uticans here anyway! They change the subject and talk in circles here. The kids are all grossly less mature than like-aged kids elsewhere. It's funny actually. Like watching cavemen play with smartphones! Unless you make crisis profit off them or work in the local scam banana republics that pass for "local government" here that's all you'll ever amount to. A stiff loser paying off a 155k mortgage in cesspool NY. Crazy if you ask me. Anyone who lives here permanently is batshit insane.
Big Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I'm fartin pickled eggs

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
My balls itch bad...
Hello, KY. How are you this evening?
you lost

Fayetteville, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
not a resident wrote:
Explain what you do for a living beside your mother, use big technical words so we can laugh at the welfare lifer.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Big Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
I'm fartin pickled eggs
Imposter!! Besides, I haven't had a pickled egg in almost four days!!
Rocco

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2012
It is commonly known that Utica is one of the worst cities in the US. Its just not a quality place to live. It never will be. The only ones defending it are the ones that just don't know any better. The smart people have left already.
King U

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Utica is a great city. Screw all you detractors. If you don't like it then GTFO.
snake pliskin

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Yup! Go stand in the food line with your new designer clothes & your IPhone.! The hardworking people who are trying to earn an honest living, and trying to take care of their families will take care of all of you too.! Now THAT'S Utica.!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, KY. How are you this evening?
Tired last night,went to bed before you posted. Fine tonight,and you?

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Utica is ranked 27th in poverty rate, along with such gems as Detroit, Gary, and Inglewood. Go Utica!
King U

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2012
If u don't like it. Then move azzhole and GTFO of Utica.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 28, 2012
King U wrote:
If u don't like it. Then move azzhole and GTFO of Utica.
Utica's PR department, hard at work!

Location hidden

#18 Nov 29, 2012
V wrote:
Those cities were cesspools long before Obama held public office, pal.
Really

Little Falls, NY

#19 Nov 29, 2012
King U wrote:
Utica is a great city. Screw all you detractors. If you don't like it then GTFO.
You piece of garbage ghetto trash. Why is it a great city? You on welfare or a city worker? Maybe a political appointee? That would explain you thinking anything in that dump is great.
corrupt

Galeton, PA

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Yep, corrupt leaders, welfare gone a rye, unions, friends and family plans, bad school with to many administrators, refugees, good people smart enough all left, taxing homeowners as the sole solution, spending what the city don't have, forgoten and lost drop outs and dirty career crooks all is what is left of a once great city. Career politicians who use taxpayers money as there own piggy banks, greedy unions sleeping in bed with them, and an uneducated population has made Utica the cesspool capital of the country. Were filthy, were crumbling, were losing businesses everyday, were saturating abandoned homes with refugees, unions are increasing the cost of living and price of doing business, and corruption and crooks are rewarded. If you haven't already left Utica you should seriously take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself why.
King U

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of garbage ghetto trash. Why is it a great city? You on welfare or a city worker? Maybe a political appointee? That would explain you thinking anything in that dump is great.
Its great. I can hump your mother at the whorehouse. And she does me for free.
Gerry

Syracuse, NY

#22 Nov 29, 2012
There is no hope for Utica. Its is too far into the gutter to bring it back. Sad to say this, but it is the truth.
hopeless and depressed

Galeton, PA

#23 Nov 29, 2012
Gerry wrote:
There is no hope for Utica. Its is too far into the gutter to bring it back. Sad to say this, but it is the truth.
I'm so sorry but I have to agree with you. The last four years were given to an undertaker to bury us which he did and now we have Palmieri cleaning out the barn house and what morsels are left after the vaultures got done with our carcases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE, only fatter. 4 min Bigly Fugly 5
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 8 min Toc 53
Trump Coluded 20 min Caddy 3
2 New Utica hotels EMPTY EVERY NIGHT! 21 min Indeed 73
Claudia Tenney- swamp rat 33 min LibHater 31
Jill Reale learned a new word. 35 min Pete 1
voodoo fast ins fraud 36 min huhhh 1
Work On Aud Improvements 54 min Welfare Cup Winners 397
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 711
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 2 hr Thanks 97