taxes for schools in other city's

taxes for schools in other city's

Posted in the Utica Forum

topic itsfirst

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
the city gives a report every month too the school district in other citys how come they don't do this in utica ny
One who knows

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2013
The School taxes we pay for a sub-standard education of our children by the Utica School Board are getting outragious.

I own a small house in a nice neighborhood with a Market Value of around $90,000 and my share of this years school taxes is over $1,500 that is expected to be paid in 2 monthly installments. Don't they realize that the majority of taxpapers are retirned and living on fixed incomes?

Every place you go in the City all you see are For Sale signs - people are leaving Utica in droves. The few taxpapers that will be left will soon join them when they can no longer pay or carry the burden of the high taxes expected from our corrupt politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Gentleman's Club Opening Near Ocean Blue 53 min Pizza Pie 1
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 1 hr Gaggy 14
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 5,980
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,059
Ocean blue Restaurant 2 hr Trump 2016 15
no tax decrease for oneida county 5 hr urwrong 10
pacenti is part of problem 5 hr Try It 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages