315 area code? how does everyone feel about the 315 area code change?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
315area Codechange

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
oneida county better speak up before they lose there 315 code
frank

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Who f_ckin cares. Everyone has the numbers in their cells. Its only for new numbers. Plus it is 2 years away. OOOOOOOOOh I cant push 3 extra numbers to change the number in my phone. WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA
315area Codechange wrote:
oneida county better speak up before they lose there 315 code

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#3 Aug 5, 2013
frank wrote:
Who f_ckin cares. Everyone has the numbers in their cells. Its only for new numbers. Plus it is 2 years away. OOOOOOOOOh I cant push 3 extra numbers to change the number in my phone. WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA
<quoted text>
They did it years ago when Rochester and Buffalo were both 716 and made the eastern half 585. It's really not a big deal at all.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Who cares? I just found out about the free phone calls Google Gmail was offering. All you need is a Gmail account. Works awesome!! Check it out. You can even pick your own number and area code.
Idea

New York, NY

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Give all Obama phones a different area code. That should fix the area code issue for Oneida County...
Dizzy

Park Ridge, IL

#7 Aug 6, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
They did it years ago when Rochester and Buffalo were both 716 and made the eastern half 585. It's really not a big deal at all.
Go back to the Rochester forum. Leave us alone. You're boring.
UticaPride

Syracuse, NY

#8 Aug 6, 2013
315area Codechange wrote:
oneida county better speak up before they lose there 315 code
Yeah, because the most pressing issue facing Oneida County is the area code.
315area Codechange

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2013
Idea wrote:
Give all Obama phones a different area code. That should fix the area code issue for Oneida County...
the Obama phones are prob the influx of the use of the 315 system ""this phone is a free phone from the gov. for the poor "" i have heard some people lose the phone and they issue a new number and leave the other phone still active to get that money ,, a mexico company/one man billionaire? has the contract and they mail in the phone and are based in another country http://www.infowars.com/wealthy-mexican-capit... link of the billionaire
315time

Newark, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
They did it years ago when Rochester and Buffalo were both 716 and made the eastern half 585. It's really not a big deal at all.
Not true. Rochester wanted and the rest of the area around Genesse River wanted their own area code (seperate from 585, even 315 or 607) technically 585 is not half of what 716 was. It's only the Rochester area down to the south part of the state where the river comes from part of 585, and parts of 315. Other parts of 315 became part of 607.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#11 Aug 6, 2013
315time wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Rochester wanted and the rest of the area around Genesse River wanted their own area code (seperate from 585, even 315 or 607) technically 585 is not half of what 716 was. It's only the Rochester area down to the south part of the state where the river comes from part of 585, and parts of 315. Other parts of 315 became part of 607.
Interesting. I lived near the Genesee/Erie county border and the border is where they cut it off out there. Didn't realize the Rochester aspect.
315time

Newark, NY

#14 Aug 7, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
Interesting. I lived near the Genesee/Erie county border and the border is where they cut it off out there. Didn't realize the Rochester aspect.
I didn't mean Genesse County but the Genesee Valley but yes they cut it off there. So that Genesse county as a whole was in 585 I believe.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#15 Aug 7, 2013
Yep, that's how it was. Not sure how far south it goes though
315time

Newark, NY

#16 Aug 7, 2013
585 goes from pa to lake ontario lol
Funnycaller

Newark, NY

#17 Aug 7, 2013
315time wrote:
585 goes from pa to lake ontario lol
yes, yes it does
Withita lineman

Utica, NY

#18 Aug 8, 2013
If the area code changes our NYS Senator Griffo will come to your house any re enter the changes on your phones. Just another service provided for by our local representative.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Manchester, CT

#19 Aug 8, 2013
i prefer a split, give syracuse 315, and utica rome gets the new number. after one or two weeks, everyone will be used to it.....
Duh

Utica, NY

#23 Sep 2, 2013
Idea wrote:
Give all Obama phones a different area code. That should fix the area code issue for Oneida County...
Amen brother! Fkin obo phones! Just as bad as everything else associated with that satanic criminal commie!
Tomato Pie Face

Schenectady, NY

#25 Sep 2, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother! Fkin obo phones! Just as bad as everything else associated with that satanic criminal commie!
And yet the utica region votes overwhelmingly democrat. Hmm...lol
Tomato Pie Face

New Hartford, NY

#26 Sep 2, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the utica region votes overwhelmingly democrat. Hmm...lol
...and yet I would suck male azzzwhole for nothing but I get a dollar a pop! Lol

Signed,
Cretin/Cliffy the biggest fat know nothing coward that ever lived
Tomato Pie Face

Schenectady, NY

#27 Sep 2, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet I would suck male azzzwhole for nothing but I get a dollar a pop! Lol
Signed,
Cretin/Cliffy the biggest fat know nothing coward that ever lived
Again...see a specialist dude. You talk a lot about men's as ses. You need help! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qualified Nano Workers 20 min Big Bottomed Utican 3
Robert T Oliveira 2nd Amendment 22 min Robert Oliveira 18
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 35 min Wide Bodied Utican 388
AHL Expanding West 39 min Wide Bodied Utican 69
Be Proud Utica Ranked At 851 40 min Wide Bodied Utican 7
What could of been 1 hr Sorry Charlie 8
Five guys (Jan '14) 1 hr Wrong Again 7
Missing U Even More 1 hr u know who 30
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 2 hr How 20
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 4 hr in the know 9
Jill WKTV 5 hr smack them lips 56
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NFL 1:21PM
Giants fall to Eagles, brace for uncertain offseason
NBC Sports 1:24 PM
Sanchez, special teams lead Eagles over Giants - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:54 PM
Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Bills
NBC Sports 3:15 PM
Today in the NFL: Rex Ryan isn't 'afraid of anything'
Bleacher Report 3:18 PM
Jets Pull out Inspired Upset over Dolphins
Bleacher Report 3:40 PM
Buzz: Jets' New GM Will Decide Rex Ryan's Future
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
Grading New York's Positional Units in Week 17
Bleacher Report 4:23 PM
Is Beckham Already a Top-5 WR?
Bleacher Report 4:23 PM
Takeaways from Giants 2014 Season
ESPN 8:35 PM
Jets to fire Idzik, Ryan on Monday, sources say